XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation, and Potential Spoilers

Bobo Taky said:
1380585478086.jpg

1380595973625.jpg
Could be fake but i like the idea :]

It looks fake because the font isn't bold.

It's fake. It's taken from this video. Notice the identical shadow especially where you would expect Wivixen to have a much larger shadow.

The female sign on the pictures look like the top is shaped like a heart slightly. Probably an editing thing.

Frezgle said:
It's fake. It's taken from this video. Notice the identical shadow especially where you would expect Wivixen to have a much larger shadow.

Also It shows the same move animation as in the video.

Frezgle said:

Nice catch. Kinda surprised I didn't notice it.

Frezgle said:

Ah i see. Part of me a bit glad, since i don't want Fennekin's face to be corrupted with too much black colour. :p

Frezgle said:

Lol at the fact the animation in the image of Clauncher using an attack is actually it being HIT by an attack, a Poison type attack at that, by Skrelp...

i hope the final has the cool floofy tail. :D it looks so soft

Axell Starr said:
Frezgle said:

Also if it's the player's "Wivixen" why is she facing him/her? or are we getting the constant view changes like in pokemon stadium?

wako_88 said:
Axell Starr said:

Also if it's the player's "Wivixen" why is she facing him/her? or are we getting the constant view changes like in pokemon stadium?

As fake as it seems, that is actually the case. The Wi-Fi battles them shown have proven as such.

DaDavid said:
wako_88 said:

As fake as it seems, that is actually the case. The Wi-Fi battles them shown have proven as such.
As much as the view changes, the stats bar won't be changed along withe view though?

Yeah, I don't think the stats bar would be moving around. But it could be the rival's.

1.jpg

vivillon.png

vivillon wing color is white... maybe it scatter its scales when we shake the 3DS ? if it true it gonna be awesome :]

Ririka said:
As much as the view changes, the stats bar won't be changed along withe view though?

I think it does. There was a match (Look at the thread talking about the new battle animation.) and during it the camera angle changed and zoomed in on the attacking pokemon every so often.

Axell Starr said:
Ririka said:

I think it does. There was a match (Look at the thread talking about the new battle animation.) and during it the camera angle changed and zoomed in on the attacking pokemon every so often.

I watched that too, i mean, the stats bar you know, your pokemon's name, HP and such, it'll still be on the bottom screen no matter how much the camera angle shot the opposing pokemon right? ^^;

Bobo Taky said:
1.jpg

vivillon.png

vivillon wing color is white... maybe it scatter its scales when we shake the 3DS ? if it true it gonna be awesome :]

It could just be a gender difference, as we've only ever seen male Vivillon.

FloodBadge said:
Bobo Taky said:
1.jpg

vivillon.png

This has already been discussed a while back ago around when the Bank was revealed. The discussion might be around pages 30-40 or something, in this thread. I believe I was the first to screenshot and point it out.
It's either a gender difference, the "secret behind it's wings" as stated in its flavor text, or a shiny. And it definitely isn't a Butterfree for those who might think it is.

I have just thought of something though. A while after this was discussed, Pyroar was revealed, and then it's female form shortly after. If this was in fact just a gender difference, why are they waiting so long to reveal it/waiting for the games release?

FloodBadge said:
Bobo Taky said:
1.jpg

vivillon.png

I'm hopping it's something we could edit with pokemon amie but the gender difference it'd make more sense though i don't remember that those differences were noticeable from an icon pic in previous games

wako_88 said:
FloodBadge said:

I'm hopping it's something we could edit with pokemon amie but the gender difference it'd make more sense though i don't remember that those differences were noticeable from an icon pic in previous games

Actually, that makes me start to think...
Flabebe has alternate color flowers, Hawlucha is rumored to have different colors (makes perfect sense why), and Furfrou has different haircuts and colors..
What if Vivillon actually comes in many color combinations as well?

Also, does anyone know where I can start a thread asking for help getting fakemon ideas? I can't seem to find a place in these forums, as they all are asking for me to show what I made instead of ask for help getting ideas.

Zielo said:
It's either a gender difference, the "secret behind it's wings" as stated in its flavor text, or a shiny. And it definitely isn't a Butterfree for those who might think it is.

If the pallet of it's shiny colours are of butterfree, it'll definitely have this thing in my party for the first couple gyms.

FloodBadge said:
Also, does anyone know where I can start a thread asking for help getting fakemon ideas? I can't seem to find a place in these forums, as they all are asking for me to show what I made instead of ask for help getting ideas.

I imagine the general discussion forums, but probably ask a mod for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back