BW/BW2 Poke Eggs Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Back...Sorta
Poke Eggs Isle

Welcome to Poke Eggs Isle, the Isle where every thing you come across is an Egg. This isle is pretty much deserted since no Pokemon wanted to hatch unless special conditions were met, which are hard to meet. One dedicated member has stayed on the Isle, Brett. Brett is a breeder by nature and a Pokemon in the heart. He has been breeding on the isle for several years and has a bunch of eggs coming in at rapid rates. He can breed nearly any Pokemon for any person at a certain price. This price can be negotiated. So welcome to the isle. If you want to make a purchase or browse around please search on through, if your here to steal, you best be leaving.

The Rules:
  • All Pokebeach Rules Apply
  • I don't accept hacks.
  • I don't clone, except for personal usage.
  • All Pokemon I trade come in eggs, unless requested otherwise, which in that case read what I charge.
  • No stupid offers. I am not trading an IV Breed good nature Pokemon for a suckish event Pokemon.
  • I reserve the right to add a rule and not tell anyone else about it. So you break a rule you break a rule.
  • If I say your banned, your banned for the time period I specified, if not specified PM me.
  • If you read through these rules carefully and understand them, you will put "Rakobah" in your post without the quotations. If you add the quotations you didn't read the rules and will be ignored. I will change this word every 2 days unless I decide otherwise. So no dang hey he said "Word" so I will say that also.
  • I use Action Replay DS to help in breeding, cloning, and EV Training. You got a problem with it, then suck it up or don't post.

Five Newest Eggs, and Backsplashes:
  • None

The Egg Center:
  • Uber:
    • None
  • Overused:
    • None
  • Borderline:
    • None
  • Underused:
    • None
  • Neverused:
    • None
  • Events:

Poke Egg Wants
  • Anything with good IVs/Nature/Moveset/UT and that I don't already own.
  • Any fully redistributable Pokemon with decent IVs and UT.
  • Any Pokemon under level 100, so long as it has an Egg Move or a good nature and I don't own better. (I will tell you if I do)
  • Events...Not trading to big for these since most you see now days are hacks.

Price Lists:
  • For 1 Pokemon, still in it's Egg
    • 1 Event Pokemon or Shiny and another Pokemon of choice that has little value.
    • 1 Shiny Event
    • 2 Pokemon - Under level 100, UT, and with a workable nature.
    • For multiple Pokemon in Egg, just increase the prices. I will be flexible on these.
  • For 1 Pokemon, Hatched, and leveled to Level 5.
    • Same as if in it's Egg. I don't care about 4 rare candies.
  • For 1 Pokemon, Hatched, Level 5, and EV Trained.
    • I will make offer depending on the breed.

What to Include in Your Post:
  • My: --------------
  • Your: --------------
  • Specifications on a breed if you want me to breed you something.
  • If we already made offers, a counter offer.
  • The secret word. ; )

Completed/In Progress Trades
  • None

I don't have any available Pokes as of this moment. I am doing this on purpose! I am breeding whatever Pokemon the first few requests get and if I like there offers. As I breed requests I will be updating the lists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back