Writing Pokebeach- Cliff Hanger- CHAPTER 8 FINALLY UP :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier
Prologue
The Crat Boom. The hub of conversation, the plaza for gossip and useless dribble. Where all the stupid and uneducated members of the grand Pokebeach could happily trail off into annoying trash whilst the more mature and intelligent could totally ignore them, talking about more meaningful matters. And best of all, where the government could happily kick people for no reason whatsoever, unlike everywhere else. That was the Crat boom. That was the crime scene.

It was 1:37 on a Saturday night, where many drunks had flooded the Crat Boom with their incomprehensible muttering and filthy cars(that had been engulfed in flames, for the local bar contained highly strong alcohol). A shadowy figure had snapped. He had had enough of the annoying traffic. He had lost his temper over the drooling morons at his feet. He had lost his patients at the hospital, as he was a doctor and couldn't get there in time to save them from a fatal power cut. He had had enough.

The man drew a gun from his pocket, whilst 2 crude, rusty cars had parked beside him, running over and killing hundreds of people in the process. A shot was heard. And the crowd went crazy. Fortunately most valued members of society had left. All but one, who was going by the anonymous name of Piplup, impressing everybody with the most simple tricks known to Mankind. Sensing the upcoming danger, he and his pokemon, also known as "Piplup”, leapt onto one of the cars, decapitating the driver by unknown means and driving away. Knowing his death would cause panic in the citizens of Pokebeach, the shadowy figure sent the other car to chase after Piplup.

The chase was terrific, involving sharp turns and explosions. The man driving the other car, only known by the words on his clearly illegal License plate, “Chr91ng C41mchr”, was completely baffled when they arrived at a cliff, and died at his own idiocy by continuing to drive. Piplup, laughing, was taken by surprise as the Shadow suddenly appeared in-front of him. “Don’t worry”, it said, “I don’t always where the black suit”. And with that he thrust his hand into the air, making a chopping motion. Suddenly, a huge fissure was made through the centre of the city, the rumble heard. Piplup, causing an earthquake and knocking him to the floor. “@!$*&^%!”, Piplup said, “What are you doing?!”.
“What many before me failed to do. That car you were driving, contains the most concentrated mass of magnetic energy to exist. You’ve drove it to this cliff. And as Pokebeaches buildings all contain traces of iron…” The figure laughed.
“So you’ll drag the entire beach onto the cliff, stranding it and leaving it extremely vulnerable”.
“Precisely”, he chuckled, blasting Piplup into the ocean with a flick of his finger, “Precisely, my friend. An inescapable trap. A hopeless situation. A widespread of panic, leaving the people wondering what will happen next! A real dilemma! A real cliff-hanger!”

Oh em jee! Yet another Pokebeach fic. But a very different one, to say the least. Chapter 1 will be up soon! ^_^

BTW, the Crat Boom was a really bad joke, I know. XD

RE: Pokebeach- Cliff Hanger

I hate you, Maggy.

This shoudl be interesting.

Maggy sucks, even more so for the name of a male :p
Should be. If I can be asked to do chapter 1 quick enough ;o

Chapter 1- Newsflash

“SATURDAY NIGHT’S ATTACK HAS DEVASTATED OUR CITY AND ALL OF ITS CITIZENS. AT ABOUT 1:40 LAST NIGHT, OUR CITY WAS SUDDENLY DRAGGED EVEN FURTHER TOWARDS THE COASTLINE. AFTERWARDS, A HUGE FISSURE WAS CREATED SOUTH OF US, TRAPPING US IN THE CITY. GODZILLA, HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION OF SCIENCE GAVE US A LONG SPEECH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, AND THEN SADLY ROUNDED IT UP WITH “MEANING, I DON’T KNOW”.

“ALSO, RESIDENTS CHARGING_CHIMCHAR AND PIPLUP321 WERE REPORTED MISSING AFTERWARDS, AND HAVE BEEN PRESUMED DEAD BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. MODERATOR BACON SAID, “IF SOMEBODY’S CONVIENTLY BEEN MISSING FOR 5 DAYS AFTER AN EARTHQUAKE…”. MODERATOR NOOBNERD SIMPLY STATED, “CHARGING_CHIMCHAR IS LAME”. THIS WAS REPORTED BY ABAXTER94. WE WILL BRING YOU FURTHER UPDATES LATER TONIGHT.”…

“Gentlemen, I trust you are ready?” In the deep, rainy night, stood five figures. Each carried a rifle, wearing a smart tuxedo and shades. The leader however, wore a large greyish-blue suit of armour, with a helmet and cyber-blue visor. He was holding a large RPG, with a utility belt slung over his shoulder.
“Tonight we destroy Light Venasaur. She shouldn’t be two hard to kill provided she’s still asleep. The security systems, I’ll take care of. You search for her. Use the radio device I gave you if any trouble arises”… And indeed it did.

Patrolling the first floor, was Darkrai(1246, as Darkrai was an extremely common name otherwise). Muttering a curse or two out of boredom, he swept through the dining hall, stealing anything portable and valuable. The microwave was on. Out of irresistible curiosity he opened it, that being his biggest mistake of the night; he learned that as a huge jet of flame shot into his face. Lying on the floor screaming as his flames licked his body, a man in pink and red armour, with an Infernape behind him, grabbed Darkrai by the throat, slammed him into the wall and emptied the contents of the fridge onto his head. “K-Kev-vin?” He muttered, before falling unconscious.
“Kevin Garrett”, he said, “Now shut up”.

Indeed, it was a large house, and it had 3 floors. On the second, were 2 “guests”, licking their rifles and reloading their ice creams. A mask of terror engulfed their faces as the ice cream lifted out of their hands. “Thanks”, said a voice, “But I bought my own spoon. Take yours back”, and with that, a large, golden spoon, slammed into both of them, then gently floating back to it’s owner. A man in completely pink armour, slung the spoon over his back.

Another 2 guests on the third floor were joined by their leader.
“Guys”, he said, “What is it?”
“Mr RiskBreakers, we heard something from the floor below. Sounded like… a gentle humming”, they said. RiskBreakers felt a cold trail sliver down his back. “They were gone”, he whispered, “They were confined to an office. I was happy. In charge. I ran the beach”.
“But now”, he said, “Now I’ve got some competition”
“Indeed so”, came another voice. 2 more figures fell through the roof, one in Green and Brown, one in complete green. “We were quite happy with the interviewing… But I guess this is more important”, said Bacon, Noobnerd behind him. A fight ensued. HeavenlySpoon, the one in pink, began to club at RiskBreaker's cold armour. With a maniacal laugh, RiskBreakers attached a sticky bomb to HeavenlySpoon's chest, and afterwards, pulling out a small phone-like object, he said “Backup! Quick!”.
“Mew, get that off!”, HeavenlySpoon shouted, as a small mew flew in, tearing the bomb from his armour. “Bacon? Noobnerd? I need help”, he said.
“Can’t”, said Noobnerd, “Busy with these thugs”. In a chaotic frenzy, kicks, and thunderbolts were exchanged between the two teams. A rocket was fired into the crowd, killing the thugs and knocking over the two moderators. As HeavenlySpoon charged into RiskBreakers, RiskBreakers quickly span round hitting his forehead. “OK”, chuckled RiskBreakers, “You gonna give up yet?”
“Nope”, Said HeavenlySpoon, “There’s a monkey on your back”.
“Huh?” He said. Barely a second afterwards, he was hit by an Infernape. Spinning around in a useless attempt to remove it, he was blasted by a burst of fire. “Armour off”, said Kevin, tearing up RiskBreakers’ armour whilst metal fragments flew into the air.
“Bah”, said RiskBreakers, “Another day”. A smoke bomb hit the floor. RiskBreakers sprinted out of the area, unseen by the moderators. Once the smoke cleared, Bacon and Noobnerd walked to the other two, Magnezone and Rhyperior following. “I think we did pretty well, considering we haven’t done this for years”, said Noobnerd.
“Maybe so”, said Bacon, “But I feel like something’s wrong. What would WPM say? Do you remember why we haven’t done it for years?”
“I feel like something’s wrong too”, said HeavenlySpoon.
“Huh?” Said Kevin, not completely aware of the conversation.
“But not that”, HeavenlySpoon continued.
“What?”, Said Bacon.
“It’s just strange”, said HeavenlySpoon, “We did all this for Light Venasaur?”

OMG TEH MODAS R HEAR!

BTW, here's a list of mod(haven't decided on Kaga but he comes in later) pokemon so I don't forget.

KG: Infernape
HS: Mew
Bacon: Rhyperior(random :p)
Noobnerd: Magnezone
DFB: Jirachi
PMJ: Mr.mime
Kaga: Raikou
Porygon: Porygon-Z
DKR(Heh, Dark Knight Returns :p): Dusknoir

Wow. This story is really good. I can't wait for more. It is very exciting and interesting. :)
WP

This story is amense i love it how you used all of the members of pb and described darkrai as an common name at pb :)
I hope you put as much effort you put i nto this at school.

I really love the story. The plot is very interesting, I can't wait for more.

No offense, but I find this better than those Anaconda Stories PMJ write.

I'm already dead. =P

Great story MK. :]
You know that I'm supporting this.

I can't wait to see the next chapter. =D

GAAAGGGHH! Got you two confused on the chat too ;/. Thank you now, Phoenix.
Tank u Pokemaniac and Piplup. Chapter 2 will be up today, I shall force myself to do so.
EDIT: CHAPTA TOO

Chapter 2- Nitro Storm- Part I: Return of the moderators
The vicious rain plummeted to the stone floor below. Thunder rolled, and Lightning flashed. Three figures trudged on through the weather, approaching a large monument. One, speaking to some engraved cipher said, "Stormfront", gasping for air. The monument split open to reveal a ladder, reaching downwards to a small cavern. The three climbed down, until landing on the cold rock, breathing heavily. They were each in suits of armour, coloured in different combinations. One, pink and green, with “PMJ” engraved on the front, the other pink and black with “Kaga”, and the final one green and crimson with “Duke”.
“Sir, come here, please”, rasped PMJ. There was a still silence. Suddenly, another figure, in large, ocean blue armour, with “WPM” painted in a lighter blue on his back, approached the three. “You three”, he said, “I already know”.
“What?!” Gasped Duke.
“I know. Lucario knows. Watched the whole thing”, he stopped, “Why?!”. WPM grabbed PMJ by the throat, choking him. “Why did you and Kaga let them?! Why didn’t you stop it?!”
“Stop!” Shouted Kaga, “You don’t understand”. WPM put PMJ down.
“We’re trapped on a high, unstable island. Riots are becoming frighteningly common, the town is run by RiskBreakers and his crew of thugs and we’re terrorized by the threat of another major earthquake…”, Duke stopped, “The town is distraught. They don’t need a government. They need us. They need moderators… They need Water Pokemon Master”, Everybody was quite. WPM began to speak. “We were banned”, he said, “Our own civilisation began to hate us. They picked on us for “Unnecessary and influential violence”. We were outcasts. We can’t go back”
“Jon”, said PMJ, “They regret that. They’re sorry. They need us”. WPM looked at the floor. He then looked back up at the 3 moderators. “I… I’m sorry. You’re right”, he said, with a gleam in his eye, “Here. Take these. Lucario!”, a swift blue Lucario jumped from an unseen area of the cave. The 3 moderators looked in their hands; poké balls. Releasing them from their hands, 3 Pokemon appeared, a Mr.mime(PMJ‘s), Raikou(Kaga‘s), and Jirachi(Duke’s). Returning to their owners, WPM levitated into the air. “Come on then”, he said, “Time for a little meeting”.

The storm continued to beat down on the roof of D-master’s pristine, grand household. Lying quietly on his bed with a newspaper in hand, he began to skim through the pages, until finding one he found more suitable. Beginning to read, he sat quietly, undisturbed… until he heard a knock. Throwing his paper to the floor, he trotted down the stairs, rubbing his eyes and taking a blow of his cigar. Opening the door, he found nobody. Just as he was about to leave, another knock was heard. All around his house, the knocking began to grow quicker, until finally, the wall burst open. “Hello, D-master”, came a voice.
“Wh-Who are you?!” he shouted.
“Goodbye, D-master”, it came again, the last voice he would ever here, as a missile flew through the gap in the wall, hitting D-master and exploding. A swift, high scream was lost in the fury of the roaring fire. The house began to collapse, burying the body and burning away all that remained of his history.

Floating above, were the 4 moderators. A loud, “No!” was heard before RiskBreakers was thrust into the air by a cold hand. “You $‘&*!?@%!”, shouted WPM, “Why the hell did you kill him?! Why?!”
“Because”, RiskBreakers said with a muffled chuckle, “I’m proving that I still rule. I’m making you lose hope, I’m, kagh”, RiskBreakers choked. WPM tightened his grip.
“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t drop you right here and right now, be done with you and never have to worry about you ending another life again”
“OK”, RiskBreakers choked, “You’re a good guy. If you did that… You’d be just like me. Just another killer”, he smiled. WPM flew down, still holding onto him. With a powerful punch, RiskBreakers zoomed through the air, landing above the houses remains. “He’s right”, said WPM, “We can’t jail him. He’d have somebody break him out in 5 minutes”, WPM clenched his fist.
“No”, said Duke, “Not if he didn’t have anybody to do that”

“Anybody”, said another voice, twisting a large, gold wheel, “To do that”, he said, with a final turn. The wheel broke off, and the large, metal vault opened. Two figures entered the room, accompanied by a Magby and Lickitung. One wore a red, king’s robe, fiery patterns all over it, and a crown, with a similar design. The other simply wore a trailing, torn and jet black cloak, with otherwise a more ordinary dress. The vault shined in all of it’s glory, coins and jewels in a huge mountain.
“Magma King!”, said the cloaked one, “Look at all this!”, he said, rubbing the contents in his palms, “We’re rich!”
“Dark Charizard, my friend”, said Magma King, “Money and jewels are scavengers gold. Not this. We want something else. Something money can’t buy”, He pulled a torch from his pocket and shined it across the room, “Something else. Something hid by our government. Something that we were never supposed to have”, Magma King chuckled, “The thing that only they can have. Power”…

i love it. I love how i'm wearing tacky things and your wearing jewles. Pure exellance.
this could be the best fan fiction ever

Thanks, DC. I'll probably have a third chapter by tommorow/this week, but C&C please. Also, tell me of any grammar errors. Word doesn't check all that :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back