PokeBeach Podcast: “Paradise Dragona” Set Coming, Powerful “Mask of Change” Cards Including Palafin ex!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This week we discuss exciting new reveals from “Mask of Change” including a 340 HP Palafin ex, an upcoming “Paradise Dragona” set, the English “Battle Academy” reveal, exclusive promos that released at EUIC, a nostalgic binder from Ultra PRO, and more!
The PokeBeach podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and our YouTube channel.

Continue reading...

Dragons Exalted and then Dragon Vault were the first Dragon type-focused sets, in 2012 (the previous year of the Dragon). Since then we had Roaring Skies in XY/2015, Dragon Majesty in SM/2018 which was 2018's "special set" and Evolving Skies in SWSH/2021.

Miraidon is SV148, but it's unlikely the rest of the Battle Academy cards are the wide gap of promos between Miradon and the others. Picnicker is SV114, but the Twilight Masquerade promos are 119-122, the milk box Iono is SV124, there's the Palafin ex box, the Walking Wake and Iron Leaves tin promos, etc.

Dragons Exalted and then Dragon Vault were the first Dragon type-focused sets, in 2012 (the previous year of the Dragon). Since then we had Roaring Skies in XY/2015, Dragon Majesty in SM/2018 which was 2018's "special set" and Evolving Skies in SWSH/2021.

Miraidon is SV148, but it's unlikely the rest of the Battle Academy cards are the wide gap of promos between Miradon and the others. Picnicker is SV114, but the Twilight Masquerade promos are 119-122, the milk box Iono is SV124, there's the Palafin ex box, the Walking Wake and Iron Leaves tin promos, etc.
You forgot EX Dragons and EX Dragon Frontiers sets.

You forgot EX Dragons and EX Dragon Frontiers sets.
EX Dragon & EX Dragon Frontiers were part of the mainline released sets they weren't special sets like Majesty which was very small. Dragons Exalted was part of the mainline Black & White era run as a full expansion as well. I believe we can see this as a main set just focused on dragon types like EX Dragon, EX Dragon Frontiers or Dragons Exalted

Dragon and Dragon Frontiers came before the Dragon type was added to the TCG which is why I didn't mention them, but yes those two Gen 3 sets also had a lot of Dragon Pokemon.

A great episode this week! Really enjoyed listening as always, and I actually went to the pop up Pokemon store at EUIC, and it was super fun, lots of things to spend money on! Keep up the great work, and can't wait to listen next week!

Back