BW/BW2 Pokemon Rumble Blast Release Delayed?!

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I went to my local Gamestop today to buy Pokemon Rumble Blast and they said the game has not been released yet and was delayed...? So I just pre-ordered the game. Did anyone else now about this? Does anybody have the game? Btw I live in the United States and its supposed to be released today!

I had the same issue with Mega Man Star Force 3 (a third-party, not fully-awaited game) and ended up having to wait until the next day. But a second-party Nintendo game (Pokemon of all things) doesn't make too much sense. Huh.

It has nothing to do with street date - it has to do with Gamestop. For whatever reason, they delay a lot of their release dates of games by 1 day. I don't know if it's greed, stupidity, or what, but it's a lousy system.

I've had this happen to me many times (like Chariblaze I also had to wait 1 more day for my Star Force 3) with Pokemon seemingly the only exception.

So don't worry; it's just Gamestop being stupid.

Found out why today.

To advertise it with all the people coming in for Battlefield 3 (this is what one of the workers said, so this might not be true).

I hade the same prob as most of you guys and am almost done with the game,anyone know why it was delaid?

it has to do with Gamestop. For whatever reason, they delay a lot of their release dates of games by 1 day. I don't know if it's greed, stupidity, or what, but it's a lousy system.

Found out why today.

To advertise it with all the people coming in for Battlefield 3 (this is what one of the workers said, so this might not be true).

Reasons have already been stated.

Back