BW/BW2 Pokemongray.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
If you go to www.pokemongray.com it will take you to a placeholder page that is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS company, and this is what the page sais...

This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands. At the present time there is no active Web Site for the address. It may be under construction, or the owner may have reserved the address for future needs.

Enterprises of all sizes rely on Melbourne IT DBS to provide the services and tools needed to manage and protect their online digital assets.

Could one of the top brands be Nintendo, etc! Also, the official Pokemon Black and White Version website was also registered with Melbourne IT DBS! Could Pokemon Gray be in the works, so Nintendo reserved the official site for it? Discuss!

Btw, I didn't post this in the Future game speculation because its to big of a topic. Also there were other websites related to Pokemon games that have been registered with Melbourne, but keep the topic on Pokemongray.com since its most likely to be a real game!

As far as I remember, Nintendo / Gamefreak / whoever does indeed use that company for their sites, but they often register a lot of sites that either don't get used or haven't been used yet. This may be yet another site they've registered just in case they ever need to use it.

If this topic doesn't go much further than speculation, though, then the future games thread would definitely be a better place to discuss this, rather than devoting a whole thread to it. I'll leave this open for now, though.

Edit: This topic was already brought up earlier in a post in the aforementioned thread, so this thread is pretty much just repetitive. Please use the Future Games Speculation thread to discuss this.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back