Poll for school project: No more votes needed

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!
Hi, there! I've got this project for my Government class and I need to ask this question to 200 people: Do you think High Schools should allow their students to leave campus during lunch?

All I need is a yes or no answer and your gender. Feel free to say more if you'd like, though!

If you have any friends or family you could ask as well, it would be very helpful. I need this done by the 10th of this month.

Thank you all for the help! =D

RE: Poll for school project, need 200 votes! xD

I have always had a strong belief that students should be allowed to leave the school for lunch. My school was right down the street from subway, you couldn't believe how many times I would've loved to have taken my lunch money and just go on down to subway. Did once, I don't really care if I got detention for it. One of the best lunches I have had in my school.

so Yes/Male

Cool, thanks for answering!

I think it depends on the school. If there is something in walking distance, then sure. But with my school, we only have a half hour for lunch and there isn't anything close enough. It would just cause trouble, so for me, I say no.

I think students should be allowed to leave campus for lunch as long as they are back on time. If certain students have a hard time getting back at the right time, they could be excluded from being allowed to leave campus for lunch.
Male if you didn't know.

Thanks!

Yeah, I think that's the main problem. Being able to get back in time. Back when my school district allowed it, some kids ended up killing themselves in a crash, trying to get back in time.

Lol, it's already allowed at my school (as far as I know). Anyway it is common for us to leave school, so yeah... I vote Yes (Male).

yes
male

the only problem has already been stated. getting back in time.

Yes Male.

dmaster out.

Yes/Male.
It would be cool to be able to leave during lunch.

*writes all the votes down*
Thanks! Wow, not many girls on this forum, huh? xD

got my friend to answer on MSN (he doesn't have an account):

Michael said:
UHM
No
because of saftey issues

if you cant tell he's male

also, his dad and sister said yes so in total:

No, Male
Yes, Female
Yes, Male

Yes Male, as far as I know our school allows it for Seniors if they're passing. It could be a cool idea if they put up food stands for restaurants in the Cafeteria though.

Back