Project Custom is Back! Please refer to new thread. This is Dead :]

Are you excited for Project Custom?

• Total voters
RE: Project Custom is Back! Season 2 Open Entry Thread!

sneaselflygon said:
I would ask to join, but I don't have good enough examples to show you so...

Well go ahead and try...if dont have enough entrants by June 1st we may take some people who we wouldnt have considered beforehand.

Yakkov-Im gonna talk to AS about it....I suggest you get a Transparency-Supported program like PDN or GIMP....I think you'd be alot better if you didnt do it in paint.

BM-It looks like the same banner but inverted....I'll talk to AS about it though.

-Black Rayquaza

Same banner as which banner? the previous one?

Well after conversing in a series of PM's with AS, we've decided to give Yakkov a spot....we just dont think BM has shown enough for us to give a spot to...but keep making art and maybe in a week or so we can re-evaluate.

Yakkov-I HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you get an art program that supports transparency. If you go to Artisan Caves 1st post, I believe that they have links to download Paint.net or GIMP. Take the couple weeks to experement and learn how it works and hopefully you'll be ready. Good Luck!

-Black Rayquaza

Thank you B-ray
I hope I'll have enough time.
:)

I'm in, babay!

Oh, and arigato for the recognition.
Makes me feel all bubbly inside:p

BR: Thanks for the invite. Makes me feel special haha.

Everyone else who's in: Good luck. I see some nice competition out there. This will be funnn. :D

-G2F

Not the thread to post in but thats allright :p Look forward to seeing a thread for PC2 popup soon.

-Black Rayquaza

EDIT:This will be locked as we already have our final list of competitiors. There will be 20 Artists total competing. Thank you to all who entered. Expect a PC2 Thread up later tonight or tommorrow

Black Rayquaza, I tested out Paint.Net, and came up with these. They are not Pokemon related.

Yusuke_Banner1.jpg

Kuwabara_Banner2.jpg

Not too bad, just make sure the border is the top layer lol

-Black Rayquaza

Thanks, the banners are just a test really. I used Paint.Net for the button icons below as well.:) Thanks for the advice of the program, I love it.

Back