PS3 brawl

I do get it and I know you don't understand yet but you will when you are older and yes they are making money off the things we buy from the store.:)

I completly understand, its you who doesn't.

All businesses want money. Both consoles are good. PS3 needs to be that price because of the Blue-Ray player. What don't I understand?

It is not a big conspiracy, whatever your posting from the news is all wrong. I may be young, but I'm not that gullable.

Tracy Fan said:
All businesses want money. Both consoles are good. PS3 needs to be that price because of the Blue-Ray player. What don't I understand?
but do we need blu-ray?, no, that's just some value-increasing meaningless extra, in no way do i dislike Sony, I have a PS2, myself, but I just find them to be over-expensive and, well, let's face, copycats, they add:
1) stuff that other consoles also added, wireless function similar to the Wii, Internet connection similar to the X360, PSP design looks so much like GBA, all PS consoles look like Nintendo consoles (and Nintendo was in the business a lot earlier)
2) needless stuff just to get the value of the object up, but this makes it just a big waste if money for most people, if a PS3 would be a games-only console, that only costs, what, $300?, it would be in my possession

and that's exactly the reason why I prefer Nintendo and refuse to buy a PS3

Yes, indeed. I'm no longer defending the fact it has blue-ray, I was saying it needs to be that price because of that.

I understand, that it is useless, I was just trying to clear up misinformation. So much stress isn't good :D

I see what you mean now it is a good price for a blue ray dvd player but not for the graphics and I would get that but only for the blue ray use though. Sorry I did not understand until now and the price is good for that.:)

Back