Quote Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I wanted to quote a post made by another member on The Champions! thread. When I posted the quote button and then 'Quote the post", nothing shows up, but the cursor to input text has been bumped down a couple of lines, like the quote is there.

Is anyone else having this problem? Or it is just me?

Just click the green plus to quote it. Go to the bottom and click new reply, then copy that text and put it where you want.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63917&pid=1680285#pid1680285

Read through that and a couple posts down.

dmaster out.

Uhh I hope you know that if you click the button next to reply and scroll down to the quick reply box you'll see the words "Quote these posts now." If you click that it'll quote it and you can click more than one, so you can quote like 30 people at once.

Electimortar said:
Uhh I hope you know that if you click the button next to reply and scroll down to the quick reply box you'll see the words "Quote these posts now." If you click that it'll quote it and you can click more than one, so you can quote like 30 people at once.
That is not working either.

Yea, I've been having this issue too. x_x I was actually just about to ask about it. It's been like this, I'd say for a week, or less. :/

I am having this problem as well. Whenever I hit reply the text box is empty. I COULD type in the HTML myself but that gets old pretty fast.

alex(charm)ander) said:
I am having this problem as well. Whenever I hit reply the text box is empty. I COULD type in the HTML myself but that gets old pretty fast.
The forums have HTML disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back