Regionals Deck Lists for Top 8 Players of Each Age Division!

Speaking of Diaz' deck, I copied it over to TCGO but don't really find myself using toad at all. What am I missing here?
Really? I built it on PTCGO, and I've been tearing through tourneys there like nobody's business. Toad is invaluable too. If you built it on TCG ONE however, that might explain why it's not working well for you. TCG ONE is notorious for glitches and freezing up.

Speaking of Diaz' deck, I copied it over to TCGO but don't really find myself using toad at all. What am I missing here?

From interview I watched some time ago: the deck already plays muscle bands, DCEs and laserbanks so the idea is that if you can get the turn one Quaking Punch before decks like night march, vespiquen or blastoise setup its great, if you cant it doesnt matter and sacrificing one slot for it doesnt break your back.

Really? I built it on PTCGO, and I've been tearing through tourneys there like nobody's business. Toad is invaluable too. If you built it on TCG ONE however, that might explain why it's not working well for you. TCG ONE is notorious for glitches and freezing up.
Lol why would I use TCG One?

From interview I watched some time ago: the deck already plays muscle bands, DCEs and laserbanks so the idea is that if you can get the turn one Quaking Punch before decks like night march, vespiquen or blastoise setup its great, if you cant it doesnt matter and sacrificing one slot for it doesnt break your back.
Oh I see. Yeah haven't been up against any of those decks so that explains.

Back