Saetiakid's Signatures (All Previous Request's will be done for saturday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Saetiakid's Signatures

saetiakid said:
immortalgardeiansgv2.jpg

That Okay?

--

Woopsy Daisy, you spelt Guardians wrong (so did i)

immortalgardeians2uy5.jpg

Thats better

Your work is awesome!
Sorry about spelling guardians wrong lol
Could you do another one like that but just take out the Bulbasaur45
and make Immortal Guardians Bigger?

Well if you don't mind maybe you could just work at my shop here is the link just go there and post some of your best works and then the shop can be called Charizard88's and Setiakid's Shop Of Unlimated Denail or something like that and then the slogan can be we reject No Requests.

Here is the link just post your best works.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32142

Yeh sounds like a good idea Charizard88 i'll put together a panphlete of my best work and post it on the thread! Count me in!

Hey Saetiakid
Thanks for the banners
But I still have a request
Can I have a banner
With
Weavile and Darkrai
With like a Shadowy Background
Text is Team Shadow
And in smaller text:
Taking down the format from the shadows
Please and Thank you!

Yeh coming up, its 12:10am here so you might get it untill the morning or depending on what im doing at the weekend monday.

Hiya!

Pokemon: Sceptile to the left, Weavile in the middle, and if possible, this to the right...but if not, just put a snorlax there.
Background: Anything that goes with it.
Text: nothing...Just: "CarnivineCreator" at the top left hand corner.

Hey sorry im a little replying to your request's the'yll be done for today :) i aa get busy at weekends lol.

CarnivineCreator-
carcreaterre7.jpg

Bulbasaur45-
teamshadowvp4.jpg

Sory they took sometime been mega busy!

can i have a banner with palkia, dialga, and darkrai (sorry for spelling if i spelled it wrong.). and i shadow looking background and the text to say: Invasion. and can i have the names below each pokemon.

thanks!

Could I have a banner that is the card TV Reporter. You know the 2 reporters. I'd like them on the banner, and the words "The News Gang" on it. Plus, could you add a link?

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33624

Hello! I had a question...you made me a banner a while ago and I REALLY like it...the only thing is, i don't have an avatar to go with it. Is there anyway you could take Growlithe's head or something and turn it into an avatar that matches the banner. Thank you!:D

Hum, these banners look pretty good so, can I ask for a banner with an image of a Starmie and a Moltres, Moltres to the left and Starmie to the right with like a water/fire background and in the middle, in a font and color that blends well, could you put SvN and just underneath that 0516-4659-7876

Thanks in advance.

Can you make me a banner with Froslass and Arcanine and a fire and ice background and the text says "Opposites Collide".

svnjn6.jpg

avyko9.jpg

All i can do tonight, others will follow 2morrow!. Note its 2am in England...
Also PokeLen i wasnt sure what you meant mate, send me a pic and i'll have a go at it :D.
Thanks.

That looks good Saetiakid. Good job and thankyou

/me puts that in signature.

EDIT: Please could I have the code for the image ? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back