Season 1 and Widescreen 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' on Pokemon TV!

This is awesome. I can't wait to watch the first movie and stuff in glorious wide screen.
I can't remember if it was widescreen or not when i originally went to the cinema. All I remember was getting those awesome promo cards of Pikachu, Dragonite, Mewtwo and Electabuzz

Definitely going to have to watch this movie again in all of its full screen glory! :D

I don't care about the movie because despite some errors in the Portuguese dub ("Alikazam" for example!) I have the VHS tape. I do care about the seasons because the Ghos of Maiden's Peak and the Ninetales episodes are some of the best in the entire series and I don't mind rewatching them.

I never got to experience the "Good Ol' Days of Pokemon". ;(

I hope this one included the first few minutes about mewtwo's past, called 'the birth of mewtwo'.
It's a shame I can't watch it anyway..Pokemon.com's got region lock on all of their videos T-T

I never got to experience the "Good Ol' Days of Pokemon". ;(

257px-Ramos_anime.png

Oh, the good ol' days...those were the times...when everything was new and exciting! Mega-evolution...what trash...useless modern stuff.

Just kidding. The old days were good indeed but they had their troubles also, more so when it comes to find someone who actually plays the game! Don't worry about it, enjoy your time and age and try living without regrets...as a matter of fact, LIVE! ;)
Spr_RB_Red_2.png

Last edited:
I was able to watch all of the first season this week. My favorite episode was "The Tower of Terror" because of all the humor.

Back