Spammy's GFX Plaza [Updated 7/27/11]

Spammy

8^)
35iytk8.jpg

If you would like to use one of my tags/signatures/banners, simply ask for one by posting.

Hello and welcome to my gallery. Feel free to comment on anything you see, and don't be afraid to critique them as well. Some of them are rather old (they are near the bottom of the list), so they don't reflect my current ability. However, I felt since this is a gallery that I should include some of my older pieces as well. ^_^

2dgu837.jpg
8yw84w.jpg

2uyks40.jpg

35kogev.jpg

219dnrn.jpg

2dipow3.jpg

Enjoy! :D

fbgi0y.jpg
  • Respect me and all who post here at all times. Remember the golden rule, people.
  • Do not spam, troll, or flame. Ever.
  • Obey all PokeBeach rules when posting.
  • Do not use any of these graphics without my permission. After you are granted permission, you must cite me for credit wherever you use the graphic(s).
  • I won't take requests in this thread. However, like most people, I will accept ideas for a new tag.
  • When criticizing my graphics, only submit constructive criticism. Comments like "Ur gfx r ugly u scrub, lolololol" don't help me much. I don't have a problem with "Wow, you've got some really nice work", though. :D

n1f8rp.jpg

1rt46g.jpg

wso02x.jpg

4sy4p5.jpg

2lifq5w.jpg

52z3nk.jpg

2dsk50o.jpg

hx6lnb.jpg

ipp5l1.jpg

156piqc.jpg

5jzm2s.jpg

1rzubn.jpg

2urkvpy.jpg

2exu2bd.jpg

28jwn7p.jpg

jjbdpi.jpg

33awh0n.jpg

2nk080k.jpg

4ui4hu.jpg

xoo37r.jpg

2hs9b4k.jpg

1zl4odk.jpg

4hqgpg.jpg

19ur1c.jpg

RE: Spammy's GFX Plaza

/me fangirl scream
Spammy opened up a gallery, hooray! Good stuff man, can't wait to see some avatars, or something along those lines. Keep it up!
And what's this? A Daft Punk Banner?

MUST USE

Of course I'll give credit to the Spam-meister. :3
Thanks! Again, great work!

I don't get any love D:

I'm not sure about the Kirby tags. The lighting isn't strong, and the Tornado Kirby tag doesn't have a lot of flow.

Gliscor said:
I'm not sure about the Kirby tags. The lighting isn't strong, and the Tornado Kirby tag doesn't have a lot of flow.

Like I said, those were some of my older tags. ^_^

RE: Spammy's GFX Plaza [Updated 7/17/11]

Coolio.
I like the title banner of this thread the best.

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

SPM3 DOES GFX? *mindblown*

But seriously, Orange Drifloons are better than any Yellow or Purple one. Make it. Nao.

And that Quagsire one is cute.

That is all.

Oh yeah, and this:

[1:33:54 AM] SPM3: next person to post on my gallery gets free cheesecake 4ever
[1:34:04 AM] lilsparks101: free cake from where?
[1:34:05 AM] Stephanie: i don't like cheesecake
[1:34:09 AM] lilsparks101: show cake first tbh
[1:34:10 AM] SPM3: I saw that coming
[1:34:11 AM] SPM3: ._.
[1:34:18 AM] SPM3: the cake is a lie
[1:34:21 AM] SPM3: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow, these are all amazing C:
I've tried many times with GFX, and have always failed :(

Thank you! :3

If you need help with graphics, join the Midnight Designers! Our more experienced members would be glad to tutor you!

the drifloon one is so cool. If only there was one that was super uber epic with slowpoke, slowking, and/or slowbro. *hint hint*

I'm in love with both of your Team Cypher Banner's Spammy....I would like to use the Uxie one first please and of course you get credit. Seriously your a wonderful upcoming artist keep it up Spammy.

- R-C

Back