Spoiler Comp

mathace

Math Warrior!!
A new card creation competition I am creating: KNOCKOUT!!!
Anybody can join in, the more the merrier!!!
It's gonna be tough to become the winner, as more and more are kicked out... It's gonna be a rough time.

HOW IT GOES:
Round 1: SEEDING
Depends on how many people join. People are knocked out until a number with the power of two remain.
e.g. 13 people - 5 gone (8 remain)
9 people - 1 gone (8 remain)
25 people - 9 gone (16 remain)

You get the picture.

Round 2: Knockout Round 1
The rounds shall go like this:

4 people left: 1 vs. 4
2 vs. 3

8 people: 1 vs. 8
4 vs. 5
3 vs. 6
2 vs. 7

16 people: 1 vs. 16
8 vs. 9
5 vs. 12
4 vs. 13
3 vs. 14
6 vs. 11
7 vs. 10
2 vs. 15
and so on...

The rest of the rounds will follow the examples above.

SCORING:
Level 10
Attack 40
PB/PP 15
Grammar 5
Spelling 5
HP 10
Type 5
W/R/RC 10
Total 100

Entry closes on June 12 (Tuesday) at 12:00 GMT time.
Submit your Round 1 Entry with submittion.
MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!!![/color][/font]

ALL FOLLOWING ROUNDS SHALL BE TWO DAYS. NO REPLY = DQ. NO MORE ENTRIES AFTER THE FIRST 23.

Ok...that's kinda weird, you just said that we WERE making an ex card. Make up your mind will you.....lol :p
So am I getting this right; we make a DP card, just not LV.X.
Now onto the card..and the typing..and the sandwich (ok maybe not the sandwich, Bill Cosby ftw!)

Raichu LV.33 HP80 (L)
STAGE 1
----(Insert Picture here, oh wait...this is a SPOILER contest. lol, j/k :))----
NO. 26 Mouse Pokemon HT: 2'7" WT: 66.1 lbs.
Poke-BODY Surge
If Raichu has 4 or more Basic (L) Energy attached to it at any time during your turn, put 2 damage counters on Raichu. Then you may choose one of your opponent's pokemon and put 2 damage counters on it. Either way, this effect can only be applied once during your turn.
(L)(L)(L) Thunder Burst 70
Does 70 damage plus 20 more damage for each (L) energy attached to Raichu but not used to pay for this attack's Energy cost.
W: (F)+20 R: Rc: (c)(c)

lol, all we need now is a Pikachu with Rage. Hope this works, and let me know if I need to do something different. The only thing that keeps Surge from being a POWER, is the self check/auto check clause. The BODY would activate at the first instance in which it could activate and couldn't be used again that turn. I knew I was walking on REALLY thin ice when I was wording this one, so I just hope I didn't fall through into the icy, Sharpedo infested water below. GL to everyone else!-Junichi

Junichi:That is a poonsome cardz!Seriously it is.
Now I will do mine:
Magmortar (R) 110hp
Stage 2-evolves from magmar
Pokebody-Cannon adjustmets
Once during your turn,before your attack,you may discard as many (R) energy cards as you like.Each (R) energy discarded will make magmortar lvl x's attacks increase by 10 damage.
However,you cannot discard more than 4 (R) energy.

Rapid shot(R)(R)(R)- 10x
Flip a coin.This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.Keep flipping until you land a tails.

Blast pokemon
It blasts fireballs over 3600 degrees celcius.It lives in volcanic craters.
Weakness(+10)-(W)
Resistance(-30)-(G)
Retreat cost-(C)(C)(C)

Thanks for the compliment! I won't point out any errors, but it would be a pretty awesome card. Good job on the name for the power, I never would have thought of it. I've done some more work on my project; so if you like Lugia ex, check out my project page.

Cool now I can be a part of a spoiler contest too. Edit again (this is the original anyway)

Gardevoir Lv. 54 HP 100 (P)
Stage 2
Evolves from Kirlia

Poke-Power: Unaided Elegence
If there is only 1 energy attached to Gardevoir, all of it's attacks do 20 more damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

(P) Trickery Smash 10+
If your opponent has a Benched Pokemon with the same name as their Active Pokemon, you may do damage to the Benched Pokemon instead. If you do, this attack does an additonal 20 damage. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

(P)(P)(P)(C) Psychosis Breaker 50
Flip a coin. If heads, discard all energy cards attached to the Defending Pokemon. If tails, the Defending Pokemon is confused, and can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

A loyal and graceful Pokemon that uses hand to hand combat as its last resort.
Weakness: (P) +30
Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Magma King+MOT6K: Make sure you guys make your cards exs, read the first post thoroughly if you think I'm crazy :p

?? This is Spoiler comp... Sorry but I forgot to state: Round One. Card with level (no ex or Lv.X).
I shall restart this round. Deadline is now June 13. Sorry for all the confusion...
Secondly, no pictures will be allowed. Apologies to all that have entered so far.
EDIT: Deadline June 13.

Lemme take a stab to it.

Kingdra Lv. 49 - Colorless - HP 110
Stage 2 Pokémon - Evolves from Seadra

Poké-Power: Dragon Tornado
Once during your turn, before your attack, if Kingdra is your active Pokémon, you may use this power. Put 3 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you want.

[C][C] Dragon Pulse
Put damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon equal to the number of damage counters already on it.

[C][C][C] Draco Meteor 90
Kingdra can't use Draco Meteor during your next turn.

Sea Dragon Pokémon
It is said that if it yawns, giant whirpools are created.

Weakness: [C] +30
Resistance: [R] -20
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

I edited my post, check it for my *revised* entry. -And yes, it's something completely different.

Sorry... I was in a hurry so I copied it from by last competition and forgot to edit it... I will have scores soon for Lou Cypher and Junichi...

Lou Cypher: 66. (Grade C-)
WAY TOO BROKEN. DOING 90 DAMAGE A TURN IS JUST CRAZY...

Junichi: 85. (Grade A-)
Great worK!!! Not too broken, I loved it!!!

Alright, well that's what I made Gard for so I just deleted the edits.
Also, 90 every 2 turns is not that broken. Most people would retreat after damage bringing the damage to 0. It IS a little broken but not a C- *looks at his last 3 report cards* and trust me I know what's a C-.

kay...
Master of the six kings: 87. (Grade A)
Good job, but a slightly under-broken first attack and a heavy retreat cost...

oh... I have grade boundaries...

A: 85-100
B: 75-84
C: 65-74
D: 60-64
E: 40-59
F: 0-39

Just my two sense. Oponent has 2 Trapinch, one on bench with 2 energy, one active no energy. Using power + attack = pwn bench. Also I'm tired of Pokemon with free retreat because of Phoebe's stadium. It's just stupid. Also glad its decent and I still say Lou deserves a little higher score. But its your choice and I hope you make only the choices you want.

SOMEONE JOIN THIS COMP!!! EVERYONE INVITE OTHERS!!! PLEASE!!! IF I DO NOT GET ANOTHER CONTESTANT BY THE 13TH THIS COMP IS CLOSED!!!!!

Back