Storm

Arceusmaster

Dragon Master!!!
Lol GIANT STORM!!! Anyone here in perth australia frigging flood! And SNOW! For the fist time ever in Perth! Yay! Fist the clouds came rolling in, then the lightning came down and yeah. Then a river of water came crashin down yeah and yeah so yeah there is like a small enjoyable flood. Then it began to haid GIANT pieces of ice and smashed down trees and cars and broke windows. It owned! Then some sleet came and fianaly snow! For the first time... Snowball fights are fun! I kicked by bros ass! I hid rocks in the snow...

Australia has a very limited amount of people who are active on PB, and by limited it usually means just me sometimes a few others.

But Perth should not be getting snow. That is seriously messed up, especially for the city that gets the highest temperatures.

EDIT: Turn your PM's on.

Shade Daroach said:
Australia has a very limited amount of people who are active on PokeBeach, and by limited it usually means just me sometimes a few others.

But Perth should not be getting snow. That is seriously messed up, especially for the city that gets the highest temperatures.

EDIT: Turn your PM's on.

Cheers! Snow in perth is wierd, and school is cancelled! Yeah, arent many aussie people on these forums...

Back