• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Swoobat/Garbodor - A Milli Milli

MagnumZ

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (14)
4-4 Swoobat [Jet Woofer]
3-3 Garbodor [Garbotoxin]

Trainers

Supporters
3-N
3-Hugh
2-Cheren
2-Bianca

Items
4-Level Ball
2-Pokemon Catchers
2-Switch
2-Super Rod
2-Energy Retrieval
2-Crushing Hammer
2-Enhanced Hammer
1-Town Map

Tools
3-Exp. Share
2-Rescue Scarf
2-Rocky Helmet

Ace Spec
Computer Search

Energy
11-{P}

I really feel like I need to run 4 of each hammer. But, I'm not too sure what to take out. And, possibly Pokemon Communication because I have no for sure way to get Garbodor out.

1 mewtwo ex > your entire deck.

it may be a fun league deck or something with a few close friends.
but you if you are actually looking to win a game or two.
i would suggest running something completely different.

I'd go for the quicker approach... Gardevoir swoobat, with mewtwo to take out anything needed. it'll make the opponent not play that many things and keep things in his hand, and therefore, hugh can be effective to get rid of things he could N back into his deck...

Try something like this:

-2 Bianca
-2 Energy Retrieval
-2 Rocky Helmet
-1 Hugh
-1 Town Map; This really isn't as helpful as you would think. Your opponent knows exactly what you draw off of prizes, and if he doesn't like it, he can drop an N.
+2 Juniper; An amazing Supporter. Even if you don't like it, I'd at least include two. You even have 3 Rescue Scarf and 2 Super Rod in case you ditch something important
+2 Catcher; Staple. If you don't have these, I would try to get them.
+2 Ultra Ball; So you can actually search out Garbodor.
+1 N; Better Supporter than Bianca. You need four.
+1 Rescue Scarf; So Garbodor comes back to your hand and you can reestablish the lock the very next turn.

Back