Ruling T1 TST Evolving?

That is concidered an effect on an attack. You can do whatever an attack tells you to do. Like Sableye - SF allowing you to technically "play" supporter cards as an effect of an attack on the very first turn of the game.

So... Yes, but you can only evolve as the effect of TM-TS1 states.

Time Space Tear is what he's talking about.

Yes, you can. You can evolve indefinetely and any time you want during your turn using the stadium.

Ohhh whoops. Haha I definitely misread those letters...

Yeah, this new stadium throws all rules of evolving out the window.
=]

Taylor45 said:
Ohhh whoops. Haha I definitely misread those letters...

So did I lol.

Also adding to that, any Poke-Powers or Trainers also allow you to overrule the T1 evolving. Ex : Baby Evolution and Rare Candy

I wouldn't be 100% certain about all rulings on TST yet. The card is more complicated as it looks, and we can't confirm if you can go Machop-Machoke-Machamp instantly yet. While it seems clear, it really isn't since there's no english text. I'm advicing you to wait a few days for TST to appear.

With TST, I would expect that to be the replacement of Rare Candy since Great Encounters will be gone in the next rotation.

j.payne46 said:
With TST, I would expect that to be the replacement of Rare Candy since Great Encounters will be gone in the next rotation.

But POP8 will still be legal next season either way, so we have a Candy in the format.

TST can insta-evo according to the links to japanese rulings Tego posted on the Gym. We won't know until the cards are out here and Team Compendium makes a ruling on the wording.

Really now j.payne? Do you have ANY CONFIRMATION AT ALL about GE being gone? No? Then kindly shut up spreading these rumors, kthx.

Back