• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TDK for BRs and onward

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
Pokemon
  • 3x Kyurem PF
  • 4x Deoxys EX
  • 1x Lugia EX
  • 2x Thundurus EX
Trainers
  • 4x Professor Juniper
  • 4x N
  • 1x Skyla
  • 3x Colress
  • 1x Bicycle
  • 4x Pokemon Catcher
  • 4x Colress Machine
  • 4x Switch
  • 2x Ultra Ball
  • 2x Team Plasma Ball
  • 3x Silver Bangle
  • 2x Tool Scrapper
  • 2x Frozen City
  • 1x Computer Search
Energy
  • 4x Blend Energy WFLM
  • 4x Prism Energy
  • 4x Plasma Energy
  • 1x Double Colorless Energy
Strategy

Quick, intense damage output. Thundurus to retrieve energy from discard, Kyurem as an attacker, Deoxys for damage output, and Lugia as an alternate attacker.

I'm going with Switch over Keldeo/Float Stone because I'd like to use Silver Bangle.

I'm considering switching out a Supporter or two for a couple of Bicycles.

A bit worried my Kyurem/Thundurus lines are thin. I'm considering adding in a Super Rod or an extra of each.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm just recently getting back into the game, so I'm sure I've made some naive mistakes with this list.

Reformatted to meet the expectations~KA

Why use Ultra Ball when you can fish out any of your Pokemon with Plasma Ball? Also, if you can make space for it, 4 Bangles is preferable, especially when using Absol.

Ultra Ball is for Thundurus EX and somewhat for discarding Plasma Energy early.

Thanks for the input! I've actually decided to cut the Absol and replace it with Lugia unless there's a really good reason not to.

Back