The Everything Shoppe - Please Read Post #165

Rate the work you got from us. (1-10, 10 Being the best, 1 the worst.)

Votes: 13 59.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Brett

Back...Sorta
The Everything Shoppe

Hello, Our name is Everything and this is our Shoppe. We at the shoppe hope to give you only the best of services, however the way our shop functions is highly different from the other shops you see around here. So if you shall kindly read these steps to requesting.​

1. Read every step from here to the end of the list, or you shall perish.
  2. Understand all the rules laid before you in:
    • http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63913The Pokebeach Forum Rules[/url]
    • The Celadon Mart Forum Rules
    • The Shop Rules:
      • No spamming, flamming, or trolling
      • Respect us, our customers, and yourself.
      • You may only request 5 items per day, or per post. With a maximum of 15 requests per week. So for example let's say Bob orders 3 things, 5 different days of the week. Depending on how he placed his days he might be allowed to order the next day after his 15th request was made. However if Bob request 5 consecutive days in a row Bob must wait 2 days before he can request again. This is uniquely stated beside a member's requests, if he reached his max. So if Bob did this his name might look like this:
        Code:
        Bob -
        Requests Today: 3
        Requests this Week: 15
        Next request time: MM/DD/YY
        Bob's Requests:
        We understand this rule might be slightly complicated for both you and us but overall it's to prevent a vast flow of requests in which we cannot complete. All requests will apply to US Central Standard Time so if you request 5 requests at 11:59 PM, you could in essence request 5 more at 12:00 AM.
      • Be reasonable with us, and we will be reasonable with you. If you make 5 requests which obviously cannot be completed that day all at once respect that. Your requests will get done.
      • If your request isn't done within 3 active days of business you may leave us a note in this thread telling us your request has yet to be done, it may have just gotten missed or is taking an extremely long time. You may also PM us at this point.
      • Applying to the above rule you may not post in this thread saying "Is my request done yet?", "Are you working on my request?", or anything of the sort, neither may you PM us asking that question before the 3 days time. If you do this all your requests will be maxed out to 15, and your requests will not be done for 1 week after the offending day, unless we allow an exception or are feeling extremely nice.
      • We won't say much when we post your request, it will be nice and simple like this:
        Charizard88 said:
        Hot fresh requests up:

Bob - Here are your request(s) we have completed so far:
        vpx92w.png

Code:
        [img]http://i48.tinypic.com/vpx92w.png[/img]
        294s8ef.gif

Code:
        IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/294s8ef.gif[/IMG]

Any questions/comments/concerns/or fixes please let us know using a forum PM. Always remember, we did the work and we would like at least a little credit for it. So please give us credit for this work. Thanks and have a great day! :D
      • We don't want or need any workers as of today. If we decide we need any we will announce it at that point.
      • Always give us credit for our work, If you are caught violating this rule we will remove your image from photobucket. If you are caught uploading it yourself and taking credit for it we will ask a moderator to remove it and possibly warn you for plagiarism.
      • Always use the form we have provided for you so that it is easy on us, and on you. Our forms may be filled out with N/A if that does not apply to you or you wish to not have that put onto your request. Never put an idk or an idc or your request will be ignored.
      • If you have any questions regarding these rules, please do post in the thread and they will get added to a Q/A part of our thread if that question gets asked multiple times or if it was a good question.
      • We reserve the right to deny any request you put before us if it does not meet the requirements we have laid out before you.
      • We deserve the right to add to this list of rules without notice to anyone besides ourselves.
  3. Figure out what you want to request, and how many items you will be requesting. Remember there is a 5 requests per day limit.
  4. Copy-Paste the forms you will need into a new post and fill it out completely. Remember our policy on N/A, idc, and idk.
  5. Submit your request to us, and then proceed to wait patiently.
  6. Once your request is complete post in the thread with a thank you or whatever you feel you should say, but always make sure those questions/comments/concerns/errors/or fixes are PM'd to us for immediate service.
  7. Use the art anywhere and everywhere. Just remember to give us credit. If it is on another site a link to our shop would be nice. ;)

What we make:
Specialty's:
  • Userbars: Coming in multiple styles and colors our userbars are by far one of our best products and even compete to be the best on Pokebeach. You have a choice of 2 styles, and each style may hold several images.
    - Style 1: Our Standard Userbar
    ta6ah5.png

- Style 2: Our Unique design
    314s01j.png

- The form: Please fill this out in order to request a userbar, include all of the request form and don’t leave anything out, except those part’s in parentheses.
    Code:
    Username:
    Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.)
    Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.)
    Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted)
    Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon)
    Text:
  • Trainer Cards: Charizard, our shop’s main artist was originally part of a huge trainer card project and has rights to so many styles of trainer cards and trainer card templates he is by far one of the best out there when it comes to making trainer cards. Along with our up and coming artist Rotom-Cut we have the best trainer cards on the market and offer a lot of styles to choose from. (Only a couple available right now.)
    - Style 1: Charizard’s Standard
    vpx92w.png

- Style 2: Rotom-Cut’s Standard
    ohpx5d.png

Code:
    Username:
    Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Make sure to include the word Style before the number, or your request will be ignored.)
    Background Color/Image: (Provide a link to the image if you want an image.)
    Pokemon to be included: (Max of 6)
    Trainer’s Name:
    Badges: (What Generation, and how many of the badges. If not standard 1-8, and you want like badge 2, 5, 7, and 8 please state this)
    Trainer Sprite/Image: (Who you want on this trainer card, we can do the standard trainer.)
    Friend Code: (If you lack one, we will simply put N/A in the slot, or 1111-1111-1111 in the slot for you depending on your preference. If you have a friend code, post it in this form: 1234-1234-1234 if you don’t have dots we will exclude the friend code.)
    Achievement Stars: (Only available on Rotom-Cut’s style. If you wish to not have stars, or are using Charizard’s Style put N/A here.)
    Win-Lose-Draw Record: (We can and will update this for you, upon a weekly basis, only upon request an a PM. Only available with Rotom-Cut’s Style if you are using Charizard88’s put N/A in this slot.)
  • Renders: We are the only open shop currently doing renders on the Pokebeach circuit and we intend to give you nothing but the best of renders, at all times. Renders are images “cropped” out of an image like say a Pokemon TCG Card.
    Render1.png
    DunsparceRender.png

Code:
    Username:
    Image:
    BG Transparent or in Color: (If a color state your color, if you put N/A in this slot you will get it transparent. Note in Paint transparency turns into [u]black.[/u]
    • Normal Orders:
    • Avatars: We don’t make the best on the market but we do produce custom made avatars, with our own custom style. We love to use C4D’s and add brushing effects. Recently we have gotten a lot better at these, and we have a good pizzazz level rolling.

Code:
      Username:
      Dimmensions: (Width x height (Exp. 100x115)(Standard Pokebeach size is 125x125, 100x100 for a pop-out image.))
      Pop-out: (Yes or no)
      Image(s): (The more images, the smaller they will be…so try to only do 1-2 images.)
      Text: (Optional)
    • Banners: We pretty good at these. Again we like adding effects. Charizard has recently found a new program he has been testing and so far the new quality has been getting so much better over our example. So please request one.
      PC4Round2.png

FearMeDunsparceBanner.png

Code:
      Username:
      Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))
      Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)
      Text:
      Special Effects:
      Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)
    • Sprites: Tons and tons of combinations, and so many things you can do!
      • Fusions: A combination of several Pokemon into one masterful fusion makes this one of the most popular, but yet most difficult types of spriting to make. However once you take the time to master the art like we have it is about as easy as 1, 2, 3.
        stantlergirafarig.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon Involved:
        BG - Transparent or Colored: (If a color please list, if N/A It will come transparent.
      • Recolors: By far the easiest thing to do on the spriting market. Basically all we do is take a theme or another Pokemon’s colors and recolor it to look like the said theme or Pokemon. Like for our example we have a Toxic Torkoal.
        ToxicRecolorTorkoal.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        To be Colored Like: (Theme or other Pokemon)
      • Infernos: Charizard88’s favorite type of spriting. He has multiple styles but only one is available as of now. However you can get them in multiple colors including: Orange, Red, Maroon, Blue, Green, and Black. However we only have examples for orange. Sorry.
        InfernoJirachi.png
        InfernoGorebyss.png
        InfernoAzurill.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Color:
      • Crystal/Glass: These are another one of Charizard’s personal favorites. These Pokemon give the appaerence as if they are made of Crystal or Glass, hence the name. These sprites leave nobody unimpressed.
        CrystalTyphlosion.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
      • I-pod Pokemon: Pokemon with little ipod’s attached to them. So cute.
        102t98m.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Background: (Transparent or with Color? Note: With color you can see the text better.)
        Text:
        Text Color:
      • Glowing: These Pokemon come with a little pizzazz in there step being the brightest Pokemon you can find, anywhere. These Pokemon come surrounded in a glowing rim of colors that you can choose yourself!
        GlowingDusclops.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Color: (Pokemon’s Color, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, etc.)
        Background: (Transparent or with Color?)
      • Shadow: These are the most devious sprites we have on the market. Coming completely engulfed in colors of darkness, and eerie smoke behind them these things certainly will add some spookiness to any signature, avatar, or banner.
        shadowrotomc.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Smoke: (Yes or No)
      • Inverts: These are professionally inverted Pokemon. Let me show you the difference between a professionally inverted sprite and a noob inverted sprite.
        Professional:
        inverteddelibird.png

Noob:
        Noobinvert.png

Besides the white background on the noob sprite you can totally see a huge difference in quality between the two, and let me tell ya, we make the professional versions. ;)
        inverteddelibird.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
      • Shadeless: These Pokemon coming shading free…which puts a different aspect on the Pokemon itself…I mean just check it out!
        shadelessvulpix-1.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
      • Cel-Shaded: Not the most popular of spriting considering it’s pretty much just a thicker black outlining to the sprite itself. We don’t expect many requests but we would love to be proved wrong.
        celshadedninetales.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
      • Revamp: An old game sprite such as a R/B/Y Sprite revamped in ways of color and shading to look like a new generation sprite. You request your generations.
        revamparcanine.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Generation: (Blank to blank.(Exp. R/B/Y Arcanine to HGSS.))
      • Devamp: A current sprite or older sprite devamped into an even older sprite. Do note a Pokemon which was not available in a generation cannot be revamped without extremely time consuming work, and as of now this is unavailable.
        devampedarcanine.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Generation: (Blank to blank.(Exp. HGSS Arcanine to R/B/Y.))
      • Pokeball: These Pokeballs come with a little twist to them. They are made to look like a Pokemon, including colors and possibly a couple body parts.
        PikachuPokeball.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
      • Eggs: These eggs are made to look as if they were a Pokemon, just like the Pokeballs above. They come colored like the Pokemon, and with a couple small body parts.
        PikachuEgg.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
      • Berries: Just like the eggs and Pokeballs from above these also are designed to look like a Pokemon. They come in the same color as your Pokemon, with a couple smaller body parts. You get to choose your berry. If you have no preference to the berry type just put N/A in the slot and I will pick one out that suits it.
        PikachuBerry.png

Code:
        Username:
        Pokemon:
        Berry:
    • More stuff always coming in as we learn to master it. We already have other concepts rolling, we just need to get a good hold on what were doing with them.

Our work team:
  • Charizard88: My name is Charizard88, however most people refer to me as Brett, Chari, or C88. Feel free to call me what you will. My main reason for owning and creating this shop with my brother Rotom-Cut is the fact he is really starting to learn how to make art extremely well, and is on the verge of becoming a highly respected artist on the beach. I hope you like my work and you will get only the best quality work from me.
  • Rotom-Cut: Hi my name is Rotom-Cut, but you can call me R-C or Cody. I am not the best artist on Pokebeach nor close to being but, I look at my older brother as a great and a mentor to me in my potential to be one of the best. I hope I give you the best and greatest art I can and if you need anything feel free to contact me.

Requests we have completed:

• Overall Work Completed: This is non-user specific. We have user specific categories below, with there 15 requests a week listed.
    • Dusknoir and Latios Userbar - Monpyro97
      - This request pointed out a lot of flaws in our forms and has made this shop slightly better in doing so. Thanks for your request, we know you meant 1 userbar but when since we didn't specify enough information for our form you ended up with 16 choices at the cost of 1 request. Thanks a bunch!

Users who have Requested: This section list all the user who have requested from our shop before, and what they have order this week, which could be up to 15 orders. It also lists there next request time.
    • Monpyro97 -
      Requests Today: 1
      Requests This Week: 1
      Next Request Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010
      Monpyro97’s Requests This Week:
      • Dusknoir

In contact with: These are the clans, shops, and groups of Pokebeach we are currently aligned with. These groups receive special promotional items from us and can request to us using a forum PM at any time they want. These groups are considered our backbone because they support our art in ways nobody else can do alone.

If your an owner of a clan who would like to get aligned with us please send us a PM and we would be happy to tell you more about this service. All we will require in return from you is a link to our shop next to all the artwork we service you for. Also we ask you fill out this form in that PM. Try to make sure that you fill it in highly detailed and include a link to your group. Thank You!

Code:
    Team/Club/Group Name:
    Your reasoning for becoming Aligned:
    Will you link us:
    Will you give credit for our work:

RE: The Everything Shoppe - Welcome all Groups, Customers, and Supporters!

Hey. There's a sprite that I would like that's sort of a fusion, but it's not Pokemon. Or any other mon. :/
Do you think you might be able to do it?

Hi i want something

Username:monpyro97
Style: 2nd style (ur unique one)
Start-End Color: Blue-Black
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.):2 pokemons:Latios and Dusknoir
Text:in the middle please MONPYRO97

Paper PokeMaster said:
Hey. There's a sprite that I would like that's sort of a fusion, but it's not Pokemon. Or any other mon. :/
Do you think you might be able to do it?

I will need the sprites in order to decide.

We have a hot fresh request up. I do say this request pointed out some flaws we had in our forms, and we will fix up those. A 1 userbar request turned out to not be detailed enough by our fault, and has thus turned into a 16 userbar request. We are only applying 1 request for today/this week. Thank you for ordering, and pointing out some flaws. :)

@ Monpyro97:

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar1-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar1-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar2-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar2-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar3-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar3-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar4-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar4-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar5-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar5-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar6-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar6-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar7-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar7-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar8-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar8-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar9-LatiosDus.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar9-LatiosDus.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar10-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar10-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar11-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar11-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar12-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar12-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar13-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar13-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar14-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar14-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar15-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar15-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

Monpyro-Request1-Userbar16-LatiosDu.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Userbars/Monpyro-Request1-Userbar16-LatiosDu.png[/IMG]

You have a choice of any of the above. Just let us know which one you choose. Thank you!

Username: PPM
Pokemon Sprites Involved:
2u46h5i.jpg
<= First sprite.
33bj1n7.jpg
<= Second Sprite

BG - Transparent or Colored: Transparent

I need the first sprite, but in all the poses of the second sprite.
The only pose on that spritesheet that I don't need is the normal up-down-left-right one.
If you can do this, you'll go in the credits of my game. ;D

Thanks. c:

Holy...Uh I don't think i can do much but I can sure give it a whirl. Might need some serious time though.

I don't need it immediately. Take your time. :)
If you can't do it, I'll live. :p

I chose The 5th one Thank you very much and sorry that you had to work that much =(

monpyro97 said:
I chose The 5th one Thank you very much and sorry that you had to work that much =(

It took half an hour, tops. Haha. I must thank you for showing me the flaw in the form. :)

Username: Gliscor
Image: http://pokebeach.com/news/0610/hs-undaunted.jpg (The Houndoom)
BG Transparent or in Color: Transparent

A render ;D Geez... this shop is organized.

Hi thar! I'm making an RMT and i'm gonna use the Pokeballs!

For all of the usernames its Hatman
And all the backgrounds are transparent

Pokemon: Gliscor

Pokemon: Cresselia

Pokemon: Kingdra

Pokemon: Ambipom

Pokemon: Raikou

Pokemon: Infernape

Thanks in advance!

Got a few banner requests:

Username:The Flaming Ho-oh
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))500x200
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)ALL the rotom forms (and regular rotom)
Text:Team Darkbolt
Special Effects:lightning! and each rotom form using its special move and regular using thunder bolt
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.) all the rotoms!

Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))700x300
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)rotom, tyrantitar, drapion, raikou
Special Effects:dark backround with lightning
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.) the mons!

Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))500x200
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)umbreon, jolteon, zapdos, houndoom
Special Effects:fire and electricity
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)the mons

Thanks a ton guys, you rock, best banners on pokebeach

@ Gliscor:

Gliscor-Request1-Render1-HoundoomHG.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Renders/Gliscor-Request1-Render1-HoundoomHG.png[/IMG]

@ Hatman: Please remember that we only take 5 requests at a time for any one person. However since they were just easy little Pokeballs, I will let it slide however I will just tax you 6/15 this week instead of 5/15.

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball1-Gl.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball1-Gl.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball2-Cr.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball2-Cr.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball3-Ki.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball3-Ki.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball4-Am.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball4-Am.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball5-Ra.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball5-Ra.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball6-In.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball6-In.png[/IMG]

@ Flaming Ho-Oh: Your requests will be up soon, after I finish my dinner. However on the rotom one I cannot get the Rotom's using their special attacks. Sorry. I can add a glow for each one maybe?

Any questions/comments/concerns/or fixes please let us know using a forum PM. Always remember, we did the work and we would like at least a little credit for it. So please give us credit for this work. Thanks and have a great day!

Charizard88 said:
@ Gliscor:

Gliscor-Request1-Render1-HoundoomHG.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Renders/Gliscor-Request1-Render1-HoundoomHG.png[/IMG]

@ Hatman: Please remember that we only take 5 requests at a time for any one person. However since they were just easy little Pokeballs, I will let it slide however I will just tax you 6/15 this week instead of 5/15.

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball1-Gl.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball1-Gl.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball2-Cr.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball2-Cr.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball3-Ki.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball3-Ki.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball4-Am.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball4-Am.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball5-Ra.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball5-Ra.png[/IMG]

Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball6-In.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Rotzard88/Sprites/Hatman-Request1-Sprite-Pokeball6-In.png[/IMG]

@ Flaming Ho-Oh: Your requests will be up soon, after I finish my dinner. However on the rotom one I cannot get the Rotom's using their special attacks. Sorry. I can add a glow for each one maybe?

Any questions/comments/concerns/or fixes please let us know using a forum PM. Always remember, we did the work and we would like at least a little credit for it. So please give us credit for this work. Thanks and have a great day!

Umm...yeah, can I get the glow that goes with each of their in-game sprites and WOW, you fast, thanks a ton!

Thanks for the render Charizard ;D

Gliscor said:
Thanks for the render Charizard ;D

Don't be afraid to come back for more. ;D

RE: The Everything Shoppe - We need more buisness! We promise your request will be done within 2 days of you posting!

Oh, oops, forgot about the 5 request rule. Oh well! Thanks a ton!

RE: The Everything Shoppe - We need more buisness! We promise your request will be done within 2 days of you posting!

When will mine be ready? Thanks.

There coming. I got a little hooked on the live shoddy battle tournaments, haha. Unfortunately I had to suck at all 3 of them. ;D Just not my night for battling. (Plus my laddaring name, Koala got seriously trashed tonight. D:)

Back