XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Blob55 said:
HTVfanatic said:
To me the 5th badge looks like a bug, so probably a Bug Gym obviously. My guess anyway, but I share your hope that one of those gyms is a dark type.

Isn't the FIRST Gym Leader Bug type?

Yes, it is.

Blob55 said:

Idk, I haven't really been paying attention to this kind of stuff until now, so it probably is.

SacredExodus said:
Blob55 said:

Yes, it is.

Well there you go, hopefully that 5th one is dark then! :)

5th looks like it could be dark to me, it reminds me of the small heartless things from kingdom hearts.

HTVfanatic said:
Rellek said:
Speculation about what those badges are? I like that 5th one that might end up being a Dark type badge? I dunno, what do you think?

To me the 5th badge looks like a bug, so probably a Bug Gym obviously. My guess anyway, but I share your hope that one of those gyms is a dark type.

Viola (Bug) is the first gym leader, Grant (Rock) is the second, Korrina (Fighting) is the third, and Clemont (an ELECTRIC gym leader) is the fifth gym leader.

Re: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

He's working on evolving Quilladin! This is so exciting.. Although I do feel bad for Game Freak... :/

mastermagpie said:
He's working on evolving Quilladin! This is so exciting.. Although I do feel bad for Game Freak... :/

Lol! I don't! Being a long time pokemon fan.. I NEED THIS! I NEED TO KNOW!

Check the instagram page again. OMG a skate park. Nintendo has pulled out all of the stops. What more is there that we don't know about?! XD

The PokéBeach Chat is booming with members! You can join in on the fun and share you opinion about the leaks! :D

Edit: There are also many other threads on PokéBeach to discuss you wishes, expectations, opinions, etc. Post in the relevant threads!

Ohman177 said:
Literally not even gonna think about doing Homework until this guy evolves Quiladin. I'm so nervous IDK what to do. He is legit though and that's all that matters at this point. BUT HOW? HOW DOES HE HAVE IT?
On a serious note: If he posts anything serious, could he go to jail?

No. Only person who could get in trouble is the retailer who sold it to him. Unless you obtained it in an illegal way.

GemStar Satch said:
I heard Italian and Canadian stores broke the street date already.

If only they did that here...
It's my dream to get a game before official release.

The chat room is full :( is there another place we can talk?

Use this link: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/chat.php

The issue with the maximum amount of joins is fixed. Chatroom is open.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/chat.php

I'm getting really really nervous. I feel that this generation will only bring in like 70 new Pokémon, when I want at least a minimum of 105.

The guy who has X, has been posting non-stop pictures and he's said that besides older Pokémon, the only new ones he's ran into were the ones already revealed through the official website and CoroCoro.

I haven't been hyped up for a game since January all for the same ol' Pokémon!!! I want lots of newbies to work with! :-(

PokemonFreak44 said:
I'm getting really really nervous. I feel that this generation will only bring in like 70 new Pokémon, when I want at least a minimum of 105.

The guy who has X, has been posting non-stop pictures and he's said that besides older Pokémon, the only new ones he's ran into were the ones already revealed through the official website and CoroCoro.

Maybe they just revealed the 6th gen mon found before the fourth/third Gym. They could of done it that way so anyone with the game early would have to play for a few hours before discovering anything.

So I return back and I see he's still uploading things. One thing I want to know is what Quillidan evolves into. I am more in favor of more agile, less bulky looking grass starters, and I like to think he won't be a heavy tank looking thing like most think. I'm more in favor of it being grass steel than grass dark, because though I love dark types, I think that steel would be more of an intriguing type for a starter.

Blob55 said:
PokemonFreak44 said:

Maybe they just revealed the 6th gen mon found before the fourth/third Gym. They could of done it that way so anyone with the game early would have to play for a few hours before discovering anything.

Hopefully. :p That would be a good marketing strategy, too.

PokemonFreak44 said:

I haven't been hyped up for a game since January all for the same ol' Pokémon!!! I want lots of newbies to work with! :-(
As I recall, didn't they say that with X and Y they wanted to greatly increase the number of Pokemon you can find in a single area? It's possible that there's simply an overwhelming percentage of old to new because of increased diversity. Also, I'm pretty sure he's still somewhere before the 3rd gym anyway.

If anything, the thing that will happen is the store will get in trouble. The NintenNinjas can't touch this instagram guy. It was said the stores put the games on shelves early--so this guy made a legitimate purchase. I would assume that means he legally owns the game and can do what he wants, but I'm not an expert.

Anyway, do you guys think that if this guy releases a bunch of correct information that Nintendo will make an unscheduled emergency release of information? Or will they let the information float around the internet "unconfirmed" until release date. Also, could they potentially postpone the release date because of this? That would be awful.

Back