XY The Kosthedin / jadieekong Instagram X / Y Leaks

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

PokemonFreak44 said:
Blob55 said:
Maybe they just revealed the 6th gen mon found before the fourth/third Gym. They could of done it that way so anyone with the game early would have to play for a few hours before discovering anything.

Hopefully. :p That would be a good marketing strategy, too.

Also, we haven't seen the starters FE forms or the evos of Bunnelby, Fletchling (before Talonflame), or any of the new evos/prevos of older Pokémon yet.

I doubt it will be postponed, maybe brought foward if they're REALLY afraid, but that would also depend on whether or not every store has their copies WORLDWIDE, the wont abandon their worldwide release. theyll likely just confirm some of the stuff that he reveals,

Confirmed Berries are back in the wild.

mastermagpie said:
He's working on evolving Quilladin! This is so exciting.. Although I do feel bad for Game Freak... :/

Same. I'm excited for all the leaks, but feel bad that they're leaks at the same time.

[split] Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

I'm gonna stop looking at his Instagram. One of two things will happen, one he will show the final chespin form or two he will just tease it all the way till launch.

Well, the instagrammer is done for the night, and still, not a single piece of drastically new information.

This could mean:

1. The guy has respect for the Pokemon community and wants to brag that he has the game early, but still wants other players to discover things for themselves. This I approve.

2. He is just being extremely careful, showing tidbits of new info to avoid an ninteninja assassination attempt. This I approve.

3. He is willing to show drastic information but is dragging it out to increase his number of followers on instagram. This I disapprove. He is just being a jerk in this case.

Can anyone confirm exactly when is it that you recieve the Kanto starters? I plan on starting a new game and trading them over so that I can get all three, so I hope its early on in the game. Seems to be after the first gym. Is this ture?

Trexroarr said:
Can anyone confirm exactly when is it that you recieve the Kanto starters? I plan on starting a new game and trading them over so that I can get all three, so I hope its early on in the game. Seems to be after the first gym. Is this ture?
It looks like it's after the first gym and before the second.

Rune Yagami said:
Well, the instagrammer is done for the night, and still, not a single piece of drastically new information.

This could mean:

1. The guy has respect for the Pokemon community and wants to brag that he has the game early, but still wants other players to discover things for themselves. This I approve.

2. He is just being extremely careful, showing tidbits of new info to avoid an ninteninja assassination attempt. This I approve.

3. He is willing to show drastic information but is dragging it out to increase his number of followers on instagram. This I disapprove. He is just being a jerk in this case.
Or

4. He is willing to show drastic information but is too tired to stay up any later.

Anyway, ShredderMan is a faker. After realizing that the type wasn't listed in the stat box area, and seeing his excuse for it, I'm now completely sure that he's lying.

SavvyJackal said:
Rune Yagami said:

This could mean:

Or

4. He is willing to show drastic information but is too tired to stay up any later.

Anyway, ShredderMan is a faker. After realizing that the type wasn't listed in the stat box area, and seeing his excuse for it, I'm now completely sure that he's lying.

I'm more than willing to bet it's #3 though. Instagram is all about getting tons of followers for some twisted sense of self-worth.

Rune Yagami said:
SavvyJackal said:
Or

I'm more than willing to bet it's #3 though. Instagram is all about getting tons of followers for some twisted sense of self-worth.
Either way, I don't care as long as I see new stuff! XD

As far as those videos are concerned, they are all lower quality than the originals posted on Instagram. I tried putting up some of the videos on my own private youtube and they came up with pretty much the same sizes/etc. as those put up by the supposed kosthedin Youtube when I re-downloaded them. Might not mean anything, but it could mean someone simply downloaded the videos to make a youtube. It's also a little weird that the youtube was only made today and contains no information, and why this person would need to upload to youtube when they can (and already did) upload to Instagram is beyond me.

I hope the guy continues posting tomorrow! I believe the 3rd evo of quilladin will either go the rolling-ball look or the tall & slender look.

It just hit me...one of the pictures on that instagram had the player picking berries off of a tree. What do you guys think about berries in the overworld again?

Axell Starr said:
It just hit me...one of the pictures on that instagram had the player picking berries off of a tree. What do you guys think about berries in the overworld again?

I freaking LOVE IT! I have wanted this so badly! Gimme! I lept for joy when I found this out.

Also we found our grey koala daycare pokemon. It is indeed Espurr

New post just up on instagram.
Espurr is confirmed.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Rellek

I wonder why he started posting again all of a sudden...

Rellek said:
Axell Starr said:

I freaking LOVE IT! I have wanted this so badly! Gimme! I lept for joy when I found this out.

:D Yes. Yes! YES!
Was it on there? Did i miss it somewhere? I wanna see this for myself. :D

Axell Starr said:
Rellek said:

:D Yes. Yes! YES!
Was it on there? Did i miss it somewhere? I wanna see this for myself. :D

It was posted about 25 minutes ago. And based on visuals and the 'Dex entry I'm willing to bet Espurr is a Preevolution of Meowstic. Heck, even the names are similar. ESP + purr. Meow + Mystic. Too perfect.

To be fair, kosthedin did say the picture of Snorlax would be his last for the night so you can't really use that as evidence against ShredderMan

Back