Votes: 106 25.0%
  • Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually take the grass starter, but maybe I'll go with fire this time...

But still, I have a hard time choosing between the Grass snake and the Fire pig...

Might as well go with Fire pig, since in all the in Pokemon game I have played, my team was always weak to ice...

I always choose Grass so I'll be picking Tsutaaja regardless of what the evolutions of all three look like. I also like Pokabu though, and the more I see Mijumaru the more I'm liking him as well. I'll probably end up getting both games so I can get all three because they're each awesome.

Man, I'm already so used to calling them by their Japanese names. It's going to be weird to call them something different once they have English names.

None of them, because I'm not going to buy the game.

If I was going to buy the game, I'd say they're all horrible (at least their basic forms). If I HAD to choose, I'd go with the water one just because I like the design for it the best.

I would pick Pokabu, because I like fire types, and because I can remember its name.

I'd go with {G} snake, but if he wasn't THAT cool, I'd go with {R} pig because it sounds like {G} snake will be overused.

I like Tsutaaja, slick design.

They're all cute though. Pokabu is my leave favorite, but it's better than Chimchar imo.

Forget the starters.....They stink in the first place, but even on the old games where they didn't stink, I just use the starter as a 2nd or 3rd priority pokemon and use a Lightning type (Mareep, Shinx) as my main.

Okay.....if I HAD to choose, I'd actually say the water type. Even though it looks the dumbest, something makes me think it's evolutions will be pretty cool.

Pokabu is the one i will most likely go with. I cant say for sure untill i see the evolutions and what pokemon you could encounter early in the game...

im choose'ing Tsutaaja the grass snake pokemon
he looks the coolest i think i hope he looks cooler when he
evolves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back