• Water Otter

Votes: 114 26.9%
  • All of them stink

Votes: 26 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elegeek said:
Forget the starters...They stink in the first place, but even on the old games where they didn't stink, I just use the starter as a 2nd or 3rd priority pokemon and use a Lightning type (Mareep, Shinx) as my main.

Okay...if I HAD to choose, I'd actually say the water type. Even though it looks the dumbest, something makes me think it's evolutions will be pretty cool.
Lol lighting type ftl.

I'll be picking Mijumaru sense I always go for the water types. But I'm getting both games, so the other game I'll will have both B)

Normally I always go for the Fire one, to make the game at least somewhat challenging, but I might just go for the Grass Snake this time because the Fire Pig looks so extremely idiotic.

I'm most likely going with Tsutarja{G} (aka the grass snake pokemon) although i may choose Pokabu{R} (aka the fire pig pokemon)
The sea otter pokemon stinks. i saw a pic. of it. it looks demented...

Literally!!!! 8P

I like all the starters. It will be hard to choose one but I would mostly go far the grass type. {g}
Hopefully they show the starters evolutions.

I am absolutely going with Mijumaru. It is getting put down way too much, poor little guy.... I want to be different then everyone else. Mijumaru sort of looks like a person version of Piplup. But even though it might be a bit off, if you can't see the cute in that.... I don't know what to say :p {W}

Those of you who don't like Mijumaru because of its looks are looking at it the wrong way. It's consistently drawn with a frown. Look at it with a smile:
wtr.png

Doesn't that look better?

redple said:
Those of you who don't like Mijumaru because of its looks are looking at it the wrong way. It's consistently drawn with a frown. Look at it with a smile:
wtr.png

Doesn't that look better?

Haha daw, it does look a lot more cuter with a smile actually. : > It's much better than it's constant beanie baby frown.

I'm almost certain on choosing the Fire Piglet... I don't think even the evolution will change my mind, except there is some super awesome design in the other's evolution line...

Staraptor said:
I'd have to go with grass snakey dude.

I'd normally choose water, but I prefer the grass in this case, and think he's pretty cool. :>
me to!http://pokebeach.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

*sigh* nothing to do. I already beat my english ss version

well since the watter otter will probaly end up being like buizel/flozel id have a hard time disiding bettween the grass snake(i love snakes) or the fire pig (fires my favorit type)

The grass starter looks like a pokemon the anime counterpart of the character would chose. And the piglet looks like a pokemon that the rival would chose in the anime (since it's ears do resemble a bandana). The water starter looks like something the female would chose.

Tsutarja, definitely. The other two look person. I'll change my mind only if they get some really awesome evos, but I doubt that.

LeafeonMaster601 said:
Hamlit hands down. Though Cubble does look like it would have a kickass final stage.
lol well I have to agree. Though Id love for us all to eat our words with an amazing water final evo.

The Grass type looks epic but I have to admit that I like the Fire type the best.

I will take the Bacon for this one.
And when I get the game, I'm totally naming him Bacon.

When the shadows we're released, I was very much hoping for a Fire Pig, anyway. It made me happy it was released.
The otter looks like a clown, though.

I guess it really depends on their finals. I might pick Mr.Snobby Grass Snake if his final is amazing.

Right now, I think I like the grass snake best. It's hard to pick, because I like them all so well, but I think I want a grass starter this time, and the snake is really adorable. I will more than likely get both versions though, and I'll probably take one of the other two on one of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back