Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan

arulz said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
It was HP/Attack/Speed. I was wondering what nature and ability does that Pancham have?? And if I can nickname it??

Pretty sure the nature is bad raised special attack or something lmao. Not sure on the ability. I can nickname it for you though, yes.
Then the ability will be my make it or break it then.

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Frogadier, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan

he has iron fist.
nature raises sp attack lowers speed xD EDIT: trick room with hammer arm could be interesting. It's very synergistic with this particular pancham, anyway.

arulz said:
he has iron fist.
nature raises sp attack lowers speed xD EDIT: trick room with hammer arm could be interesting. It's very synergistic with this particular pancham, anyway.
Name the little sucker Scourge and we have got ourselves a deal :D

arulz said:
Hegafire0 said:
Would you be interested in a shiny Foongus, relaxed nature, for the Protean Frogadier with maxed EVs in SpA and Speed? It's level 34 and it's stats are... Atk- 42, Def- 40, SpA- 49, SpD- 51, Speed- 14, HP- 93.

EVs or IVs? Like do you want a hasty protean froakie with max special attack and speed IVs, or do you want me to EV train one for you?

ShinyVincent said:
I have Friend-Safari Ditto, do you want him for a Shiny? (Frogadier/Pancham?)

Nah I need a ditto -friend safari- and even still I wouldn't trade that for a shiny :p

Say some Pokes your want For your Shiny Frogadier/Pancham. I really want him.

Mostly looking for super cool shinies, especially absol and the others listed on my OP

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan

I have a Ferrothron. Not no it IVs

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Ferrothorn, Kangaskhan

ShinyVincent said:

is it shiny? otherwise I also have many, many ferrothorn :p

arulz said:
ShinyVincent said:

is it shiny? otherwise I also have many, many ferrothorn :p

No. I can offer Shiny Clawziter?

RE: HAVES: Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

since it's a fishing shiny I'll have to pass, thank you :)

RE: HAVES: Shiny Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Pumpkaboo, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

Thanks again for the trade, Arulz! Was a pleasure doing business with you =)

Just out of curiosity, I acquired a Shiny Absol the other day. It's lv. 15 with meh IVs and nature, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in something around an Absol for Wartortle trade?

RE: HAVES: Shiny Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Pancham, Shiny Pumpkaboo, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

I have ditto in my safari so I can do something in a few days for a nintales.

adecesar said:

Just out of curiosity, I acquired a Shiny Absol the other day. It's lv. 15 with meh IVs and nature, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in something around an Absol for Wartortle trade?

What's his nature and IV's exactly? :)

Fraxureking said:
I have ditto in my safari so I can do something in a few days for a nintales.

sounds good! let me know :)

arulz said:
adecesar said:

Very, very meh - I plugged his stats into a calculator and it's telling me he's 28 / 7-13 / 14-19 / 4-9 / 20-26 / 4-9 with Sassy Nature.

So he has somewhat respectable HP and Sp.Def, alright Def, pretty garbage Atk/Sp.Atk/Speed and a +Sp.Def, -Speed nature.

He is a pretty red though =)

Edit: His characteristic confirms HP is his best stat at 28.

What size is the Gourgiest?

adecesar said:
arulz said:

Very, very meh - I plugged his stats into a calculator and it's telling me he's 28 / 7-13 / 14-19 / 4-9 / 20-26 / 4-9 with Sassy Nature.

So he has somewhat respectable HP and Sp.Def, alright Def, pretty garbage Atk/Sp.Atk/Speed and a +Sp.Def, -Speed nature.

totally rad I love absol. My wartortle, however, is far superior. Just checked its stats- Modest nature and max Speed IV as well as max Special Attack IV. So....yeah. Can't do that. But I really want absol; you could add something else, or perhaps trade for a different shiny?

arulz said:
adecesar said:

totally rad I love absol. My wartortle, however, is far superior. Just checked its stats- Modest nature and max Speed IV as well as max Special Attack IV. So....yeah. Can't do that. But I really want absol; you could add something else, or perhaps trade for a different shiny?

I could throw in an awesome Gible I just bred - it's Jolly with Rough Skin and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread - so it's 100% perfect for competitive battling.

I know it's not on your specific wants list, but I figured I'd offer since it's OU/Ubers tier with everything important maxed out.

Catfish said:
What size is the Gourgiest?

It's average size

adecesar said:
arulz said:

I could throw in an awesome Gible I just bred - it's Jolly with Rough Skin and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread - so it's 100% perfect for competitive battling.

I know it's not on your specific wants list, but I figured I'd offer since it's OU/Ubers tier with everything important maxed out.

wouldn't a gibble with outrage and sand veil be better for competitive battling?

arulz said:
adecesar said:

wouldn't a gibble with outrage and sand veil be better for competitive battling?

Sorry, I forgot to mention it does have the egg move Outrage.

As for Sand Veil vs. Rough Skin - I have actually have perfect Gibles with Outrage and either ability available. The reason Sand Veil is typically less popular is that it is actually banned in OU and under.

If you're looking for an Ubers Garchomp, I can throw in one with Sand Veil. If you're looking for an OU Garchomp, I can throw in one with Rough Skin.

For the VGC they don't go by smogon OU/Ubers to my knowledge. Sorry if I confused you with my mention of tiers in my op, it's just for reference point-to say I only want good, usable pokemon.

As for the actual trade, I'll think about it :) EDIT: Decided that for now I'll hold on to my wartortle. I really want an absol but my wartortle has such fortunate stats, and I don't particularly need a gible, although I'd really like one. It's a tough one for me. If I change my mind I'll be sure to contact you.

RE: HAVES: !**Shiny Gabite**!, Shiny Krabby, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Gourgeist, Shiny Shuppet, Shiny Skorupi, more! WANTS: Shinies! Ditto friend safari! Perfect Chansey!

All good, my offer will still be on the table as long as I still have my Shiny Absol. If you're not a huge fan of the Gible, I also have perfect Adamant Larvitars (jolly can also be bred) which are 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Pursuit egg moves.

Back