• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trading off all the sutff I cant use

sloR3X

Honda Mechanic
Hey there! New to the online trading, but all the rules do apply here. Im trading off anything I cannot use as I am a player and not a collector. Meaning anything I trade has never been pl[ayed and went straight from the pack into a sleeve and into a binder. Everything is in near mint condition (everyone has they're own idea of what is mint, mind is no damage, no creases, nothing) unless noted. Everything I send out will be in a sleeve and top loader and expect the same. Depending on the value, I will add tracking and delivery confirmation for the stuff I send out. Also, im located in Ohio, so im up for local trading as well. If theres anything I left out, please let me know and I'll fix it.

HAVE:

Groudon EX
White Kyurem EX
Heatran EX
Latios EX Full Art
Latios EX
Tornadus EX x2
Latias EX x2
Moltres EX
Empoleon Shiny
Ghestis Holo x2
Ghestis RH
Victory Piece
Dowsing Machines
Life Dew
Rock Guard
195 online card codes( 167 plasma freeze, 28 various black&white)
WANTS:

Skyla RH x2
HTL RH x4
Plasma Energy RH x1
Ghestis Full Art
Sigilyph Shiny
Colress Machine RH
Virbank City Gym RH

This is just some of what I have listed, I've been a collector since Gen one, but now play the game, so I have tons of older promos, newer promos, and random rares and holos from black and white on. If theres something specific, I may have it and I can look through my collection. Thanks!

Hey there, do you have bulk cards for trade (c/uc, rare, holo, etc)? I have a few of your wants if you'd like to trade bulk for it lmk!

Re: RE: Trading off all the sutff I cant use

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Hey there, do you have bulk cards for trade (c/uc, rare, holo, etc)? I have a few of your wants if you'd like to trade bulk for it lmk!

What do consider bulk? I have tons of cards that sit in boxes. Usually keep rares and holos in a binder. Anything particular?

I have skyla RH but I was wondering if you would want anything other than what's on your wants because thats the only thing I have but I'm interested in a few of your cards, especially Shiny Empoleon

I'm motivated to part with empoleon. I'm interested in pretty much all holo trainers. Currently making my deck full holo and just need a few more cards. Holo catchers would be awesome.

If its holo trainers you want I have a holo plasma ball, holo escape rope, holo ether and a few other things

Do you have a list I can check out? If it's in your sig, I can't see it using the mobile app

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-select-freezerbern-s-trade-thread-w-legends-have-newer-stuff

thats my trade thread

I need the Ghetsis' really, REALLY bad! I will quickly edit this post with my thread. I may have rev trainers, but currently away from collection.

Trade thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-salamence-s-trading-thread-need-sealed-packs-and-japanese-ultra-rares

Everything can be bulk. Common/Uncommon, Rares, Reverse Holos, Regular Holos, Promos, EXs, Primes, Legends.. you name it.

Freezerbern said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-select-freezerbern-s-trade-thread-w-legends-have-newer-stuff

thats my trade thread

I also have an unlisted rh htl

Honestly, any amount. I have people who trade me a couple 100 to people who trade me 8000+. When it comes to higher rarities, like holos and ultra rares, sometimes people only send me like 5-10, others send hundreds. So really, anything lol

Back