XY Trainer Customization - What Items / Clothing Do You Want to See?

RE: Trainer Customization - What Items do you want to see?

Alix Rooker said:
I mean, look at Skyla. Who would wear that?

Cosplayers. XD

Alix Rooker said:
And I've said this before, but for some reason, the outfits for the playable characters look like school uniforms to me. I really want to do this to the female's appearance:

Ponytail with light blonde hair, green or blue eyes, white skin, no hat, tank top, maybe in pink, with a light blue, open, button down shirt, with the sleeves coming up to the middle of her forearm, or even rolled up to her elbow, with a pair of white or black jeans, and flats, or even converse-esque shoes. Maybe add a pair of glasses to her face and some bracelets to her arms.
Would be perf.

That would be adorable~

Thief said:
Alix Rooker said:
You'd think that with Elesa introduced last generation, they would start to change it up a bit.
I think what they do mostly is design interesting looking clothing for the characters, and sort of just roll with it. I mean, look at Skyla. Who would wear that?
I like what they did with the simplicity of Viola's outfit. Although I don't understand why her pockets are like that, unless they are showing that they are loaded down with things.
I also don't care for how they did her eyebrows. Like what? You're a girl, Viola. Trim those suckers up, Viola. I do, however, very much so enjoy Alexa's outfit. It's trendy and chic.

And I've said this before, but for some reason, the outfits for the playable characters look like school uniforms to me. I really want to do this to the female's appearance:

Ponytail with light blonde hair, green or blue eyes, white skin, no hat, tank top, maybe in pink, with a light blue, open, button down shirt, with the sleeves coming up to the middle of her forearm, or even rolled up to her elbow, with a pair of white or black jeans, and flats, or even converse-esque shoes. Maybe add a pair of glasses to her face and some bracelets to her arms.
Would be perf.

Speaking of Elesa, it would be awesome if they included her in the game. She is a famous model, so it'd make sense for her to be in Paris. Just a cameo is all I'm asking.

I think the design for Viola and her sister, Alexa, are very fitting. The pockets on Viola could be used to hold extra cameras, film reels, different lenses. It makes logical sense for a photographer on the go to be ready and not just give her a fanny pack... Which leads us to Alexa. Haha. I despise fanny packs, but I think that Alexa is an exception. Her entire outfit is just perfect, seeing as she is a journalist. Not a big fan of her hairstyle, but I love her shoes Also, with Alexa being a female character wearing skinny jeans, maybe this opens up options for us as well.

As for Viola's eyebrows, it's a bit dull to expect her to have them thin. There are many beautiful women with thick eyebrows. Frieda Kahlo to start.
I think Alexa's hair style is befitting of her role as a journalist.
I just love her outfit, completely.
I was thinking, because she appears in the Decolora archipelago, this is probably how Ash will find out about the Kalos region. In fact, I'm almost sure of it.

Yeah, it would make sense for Elesa to be present in the games in some manner, seeing as how I'm guessing there is more to Lumiose City than meets the eye. Maybe this city is where Pokemon Contests and Musicals (if either return) are held, possibly even a fashion show or something. Elesa would fit in nicely in that sense.

And yeah, they do fit here. I guess I'm just not use to the eyebrows yet is all. hahaa
And yeah, the pocket thing makes sense then. I mean for god's sake, she snaps a picture of you right when you get in front of her before your gym challenge. haha

TokenDuelist said:
Alix Rooker said:
I mean, look at Skyla. Who would wear that?

Cosplayers. XD

Alix Rooker said:

Would be perf.

That would be adorable~
Bahahahaha, true.
And yeah, I think so too. In fact, I think while I'm at work, when I have some free time, I'm gonna draw it, just to put my imagination on paper a bit. And then compare the two when and if a real re-evolution comes out.

One more thing: be able to have colored highlights in hair.
I would so love to be able to have blonde hair with blue tips.

If we get customizable outfits like Animal Crossing
I wonder how long until people find a way to turn everything Homestuck.

I really like this new feature; we know color skin and hair is customizable, I hope outfits are too.

It's been confirmed, as JWitts asked about that in the game's intro video, and he was complimented for noticing that Yvonne changed her clothing. The PSS has even shown proof.

Ooh! Also, I would simply adore GF if we could wear hoodies. YAY HOODIES :p

AdamLambert said:

There now must be a Gulpin hoodie! lol

FloodBadge said:
AdamLambert said:

There now must be a Gulpin hoodie! lol

Every gym leader has clothing or hair that matches the type of pokemon they use it seems. Elite four somewhat does the same too. Champions just wear whatever XD But yes I agree with you except, GIRATINA HOODIE!

I hope there are many scarves.

As far as what I want in-game goes, and few different hair styles/colors and changes of clothes would be nice. I'm not really wanting Mass Effect-level customization as some are suggesting; that would just be overdoing it.

As I said earlier, I'd love to see animal crossing level of customizable clothes. Probably dreaming too far, but hey I'd love to trot around as Dave Strider one day in-game.

TokenDuelist said:
As I said earlier, I'd love to see animal crossing level of customizable clothes. Probably dreaming too far, but hey I'd love to trot around as Dave Strider one day in-game.
I was thinking more like Harvest Moon Animal Parade clothing style customization.
You think?

Anyway I hope you actually can get clothing from the NPC's even though it seems like taking on an NPC appearance is limited to multiplayer like in the past games. If you're forced to fully transform into the NPC I hope you can at least walk around the game world looking like them. Ideally though I want to be able to mismatch NPC looks with other looks. They could also add the option to change height/weight but I don't really care about that. Lastly all but one of the trainers in the PSS picture had the same expression. I hope we can change that as well.

Does anybody else think we should be able to dress up as old vg, anime and manga characters? I'd sure as hell wanna be Tracey, Gary or as a female, Flannery. :)

Pineapple X said:
Does anybody else think we should be able to dress up as old vg, anime and manga characters? I'd sure as hell wanna be Tracey, Gary or as a female, Flannery. :)
I'd really like to be able to resemble this as much as possible:
180px-Ch_Luna_(Harvest_Moon-_Animal_Parade).jpg

Pineapple X said:

I don't think they would include anime or manga, but I'd definitely love a rocket outfit and red's classic outfit. One for a boy and a girl.

Thief said:
Pineapple X said:

I don't think they would include anime or manga, but I'd definitely love a rocket outfit and red's classic outfit. One for a boy and a girl.

Oh my god! They need to include updated versions of all the old outfits since they're not doing remakes. I'd love to see new Brendan and new Dawn!

I want Marshall's pants

Sky Pillar said:
I want Marshall's pants

Suddenly...
*Janitor sweeps up Sky after slipping on his pants down the stairs*
Janitor: sigh
*Marshall trips on his pants and falls down the stairs too*

I totally see this as some kind of Plague of the Pants. lol

Back