Treasures of Ruin Cards, New Evolution / Devolution Technical Machines Revealed from SV4!

Devolution seems like the Pokemon Company is dropping a big nerf against Rare Candy running rampant. But it still means you need to waste a tool slot on the attached pokemon.
It is discarded at the end of the turn

It is discarded at the end of the turn
I forgot to read it but it's still a massive nerf. It's reminds me of Stormfront Sableye and the Sabledonk SP Golbat C combo. Golbat SP C's Flashbite and that SP Tool Arm that takes it back to your hand to re-use Flashbite upon benching it again and again until the enemy HP is lower. and during Black and White the player going first could attack on turn 1.
Even easier better with Sableye's Overeager Poke-Body, then after benching Golbat as if you had Scoop-Up Net for SP Pokemon and then Sableye's main attack gets boosted from 10 to 40 to kill most types of lowered HP first attacker easily, even those with 100 HP were in danger. It could ruin first turns

Look it up on Celio's Network on youtube.

I forgot to read it but it's still a massive nerf. It's reminds me of Stormfront Sableye and the Sabledonk SP Golbat C combo. Golbat SP C's Flashbite and that SP Tool Arm that takes it back to your hand to re-use Flashbite upon benching it again and again until the enemy HP is lower. and during Black and White the player going first could attack on turn 1.
Even easier better with Sableye's Overeager Poke-Body, then after benching Golbat as if you had Scoop-Up Net for SP Pokemon and then Sableye's main attack gets boosted from 10 to 40 to kill most types of lowered HP first attacker easily, even those with 100 HP were in danger. It could ruin first turns

Look it up on Celio's Network on youtube.
I was refering to this part "But it still means you need to waste a tool slot on the attached pokemon."
The tool is discarded at the end of the turn, so you're not commiting it to the tool slot. You can use it and then attach something else after.

Back