Ultimate Battle

Where should MPM start from?

• Where I left off.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Shortly before the tournament starts. (This will have some crazy ideas)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
ShadowSong said:
So your never going to post chapter here again:(  You should post them on more than 1 website. You have a lot of fans here.

You know what, the fan base on my clan site sux.  i am returning to PokéBeach!  HOWEVER!!!!  i would like to get the fans involved with something, so here is my question:
Which of the following would you like me to do?:
1. Continue the story from where i so rudely left
2. Start a new one, that will begin just before the actual tournament. (I have so many new ideas, i can't wait to get them out!)

whatever the fans want, you can get.  i'll start a poll that you can all vote in!

I personally think you could all understand everything if i began where i left off.

Okay, sorry about not getting the new chapter up last night, i got busy.  However, it is almost done, so you can expect it soon!

also, i am working on a revised edition of the previous chapters. when it is finished, i will let everyone know, and i can send a copy via e-mail in a microsoft word attatchment. thanks, and btw, its good to be back!

Chapter 2: Battle in the Skies!
The gang went to Violet City, home of the Zephyr Badge, guarded by the gym leader, Falkner.
The gang took a break from their journey at the Pokémon Center.
“Well,” said Max, “We’ve been in Johto for all of two hours, and already we’ve been beating up Neo Rocket and saving legendaries.”
“Fun…” said Jay.
“Look,” said Shadow, “We’ll just breeze through the gyms, go to Hoenn, do the same, and then go to the Frontier.”
“Then, we take on Mount Battle,” said Jay, “Not an easy feat.”
“Yeah, we’ve still got a total of one-hundred-twenty-three battles before we even find out where this tournament is, and by then, it could be too late,” said Max.
Then, some guy came up to them, and said, “So, why don’t you guys hurry up and get one more battle out of the way?”
It was Falkner, the gym leader.

They went to the gym, and the ref said, “Standard three-on-three battle…begin!”
“Noctowl, Dodrio, Pidgeot, go!” said Falkner.
“Eevee, go!” said Jay.
“Manectric, I choose you!” said Shadow.
“Tailow, c’mon out!” yelled Max.
“Take flight my Pokémon!” yelled Falkner.
“Tailow, follow them!” said Max.
“Eevee,” said Jay, “Hop on!”
Eevee jumped onto Tailow’s back, and they followed the bird Pokémon into the air.
“Manectric, Odor Sleuth!” said Shadow.
Manectric released a strange fog, and when it disappeared, it was as though nothing had happened.
“Now Eevee!” said Jay, “Shadow Ball!”
Eevee sent the dark energy ball at Dodrio, and knocked it out of the air.
“Noctowl,” said Falkner, “Use Hypnosis!”
Noctowl’s eyes began to glow, and Tailow fell asleep, and then fell to the ground with Eevee.
“Now, Pidgeot,” said Falkner, “Use Whirlwind!”
“Manectric, Thunderbolt!” yelled Shadow.
Pidgeot began to flap its wings, but it wasn’t fast enough to dodge the electric attack. It was knocked to the ground.
“Eevee, Sand-Attack!” said Jay.
Eevee kicked up a dust storm, and nobody could see.
Max was able to make out his Tailow waking up, and Jay said, “Cease fire!”
The cloud disappeared, and Max said, “Quick-Attack!”
“Manectric, same!” said Shadow.
“You too Eevee!” said Jay.
“Counter with Quick-Attacks of your own!” said Falkner.
The six Pokémon collided in the center of the battlefield, and the gangs’ Pokémon didn’t do so well.
“Dodrio, Tri-Attack!” said Falkner.
Dodrio’s attack, instead of being one attack, split into three, which hit each of the gangs’ Pokémon.
“Manectric,” said Shadow, “Use a total discharge of your energy!”
Manectric got up and howled at the sky, releasing every watt, every volt of electricity in his body.
The attack was massive, hitting Dodrio, Noctowl, and Eevee, knocking them all out, as well as knocking out Manectric.
It was now down to Tailow and Pidgeot.
“C’mon Max!” said Jay.
“You can do it!” said Shadow.
“Tailow!” said Max, “Use Aerial Ace!”
“Quick Attack!” yelled Falkner.
Pidgeot hit first, and much harder than what Tailow could normally handle.
Tailow fell to the ground, but forced itself back up.
“Your Tailow is persistent,” said Falkner, “But I remember when you caught him during the war, and he is no match for skill against my Pidgeot!”
“Skill is half the battle,” said Max, “And you’ve seen me prove that time and time again.”
“True…So prove it now! Gust!”
Pidgeot sent strong winds at Tailow, and sent him whirling through the air.
“Sandstorm!” yelled Falkner.
Pidgeot whipped up a sandstorm, and Tailow was getting badly hurt.
“Steel Wing!” yelled Falkner.
Pidgeot slammed its wing into Tailow, sending it into a tornado of sand, and Tailow totally disappeared.
Then, the funnel began to glow a bright white.
“No way…” said Max in awe.
“It’s evolving!” said Jay.
“Told ya so,” said Shadow.
Then, the newly evolved Swellow came shooting out of the funnel and Aerial Aced Pidgeot as hard as possible.
“Alright!” said Max, “Now Swellow! Use Endeavor!”
Swellow, though now more powerful, had much less health than Pidgeot, so Endeavor was a deadly move to use, and it brought Pidgeot down to the same health level as Swellow.
“Swellow!” said Max, “Finish it off with Steel Wing!”
Swellow flew fast through the air, and its wings began to glow. It slammed its right wing into Pidgeot’s chest, and sent it into the ground, KOed.
“The challengers win!” yelled the ref.

After the battle…
“Congratulations,” said Falkner, “Again”
He handed them each a Zephyr Badge.
Shadow said, “We had best get going. Where to next?”
“Azalea Town,” said Jay, “Let’s go.”
“I’ll be right out,” said Max.
Jay and Shadow left the gym, and Falkner came up to him.
“Max,” he said, “The gym leaders are freakin out.”
“I know,” said Max, “I need more time. Right now, all I’m getting are legendary captures. I can’t connect anything to this tournament yet. Have I given you guys reason to doubt me ever?”
“No,” said Falkner, “I’ll call up some of them and reassure them. Good luck.”
“Don’t need it,” said Max, “I got skill.”
Falkner laughed, “You still get a laugh out of people.”
“No, I’m serious.”
They both laughed, shook hands, and Max left.
Shadow and Jay were on Jay’s Charizard, and Max sent out his own, mounted him, and they took off to the south toward Azalea and the Hive Badge.

Chapter 3: Enter the Hive Badge!
The gang returned to Azalea town, and it was very late. They ran into Kurt, who was heading home at the moment.
“Max, Jay, Shadow,” said Kurt, “Glad to see you while we aren’t fighting for our lives.”
“You know it!” said Jay.
“Why don’t you all stay the night at my house?
“Thank you!” said Shadow.
Over the course of the night, the gang explained their adventure thus far to Kurt.
“Tragic,” said Kurt, “It is a shame that any of you have had to go through this.”
“We know all too well,” said Max, “That’s why we are determined now, more than ever, to get through this tournament, no matter what the costs.”
Then, they heard a loud noise, coming from the Ilex Forrest. The gang and Kurt made no hesitation running out to the forest.

In the forest, they saw none other than Will with his Xatu and Karen with her Murkrow, attacking the time-traveling Celebi!
Celebi was almost knocked out cold, and they were about to finish the job!
“Xatu!” yelled Will.
“Murkrow!” yelled Karen.
“NIGHT SHADE!” they yelled in unison.
“Umbreon, go!” yelled Shadow, “Intercept the attacks!”
Umbreon, being a Dark-Type, jumped in the way of the Ghost-Type attacks, and protected Celebi.
“Grovyle, c’mon out!” yelled Max.
“Machamp, let’s roll!” yelled Jay.
“Shuckle, I choose you!” yelled Kurt.
“Victreebel, go!” yelled Erika.
“Grovyle!” yelled Max, “Get Celebi!”
Grovyle jumped high into the air over the opponents, but then Will yelled, “Xatu! Aerial Ace!”
Xatu went after Grovyle, but Kurt yelled, “Withdraw!”
Then Jay yelled, “Vital Throw!”
Machamp grabbed Shuckle, and chucked him as hard as he could, which, for a four-armed muscle-head, is pretty hard, right into Xatu’s breast, knocking him down to the ground.
“Murkrow, take care of Machamp with Psychic!” yelled Karen.
“Victreebel, Vine Whip!” yelled Erika.
Victreebel went to grab Murkrow out of the air, when Xatu began firing psychic blasts everywhere!
Then, from behind, a boy yelled, “Scizor! Agility, Swords Dance, then Metal Claw!”
A blur of red raced by as Scizor slammed its iron fist into Murkrow with a mighty uppercut, then, on its way down, the boy yelled, “Steel Wing!”
Scizor slammed its wing into Xatu. Will and Karen retreated with their Pokémon.
The gang turned around, to see that it was none other than Bugsy, leader of the Azalea Town gym and guardian of the Hive Badge!
“Thanks,” said Max.
“Any time,” said Bugsy.
Then, Grovyle walked up to them, carrying an injured Celebi.
“We need to get him to the Pokémon Center right away!” yelled Kurt.

The next morning, the gang, Bugsy, and Kurt were all waiting for Celebi to wake up.
Nurse Joy came in, and Asked them to all leave, so that Celebi could get his rest.

Kurt went home, and everyone else went to the gym.
“Well,” said Bugsy, “Not that I’m not worried about Celebi, but I’ve got a way to pass the time; let’s have our gym battle now!”
“Sounds good,” said Shadow, “I mean, we don’t really have time to lose.”
“Okay Bugsy,” said Max, “You're on!”

“The following match will be three-on-three for the Hive Badge!” said the ref.
“Scizor, Butterfree, Ariados, I choose you!” yelled Bugsy.
“Charizard, let’s go!” yelled Max.
“Ninetales, c’mon!” yelled Jay.
“Flareon, let’s roll!” yelled Shadow.
“Begin!” yelled the ref.
“Butterfree!” yelled Bugsy, “Use Sleep Powder!”
Butterfree began flapping her wings, and some spores began to flow through the air at the gangs’ Pokémon.
“Flareon!” yelled Shadow, “Burn the spores with Flamethrower!”
Flareon spewed hot flames from its mouth, incinerating the attack.
“Ariados, Spider Web!” yelled Bugsy.
“Ninetales, use Imprison!” yelled Jay.
The webbing came flying at them, and then, a psychic barrier Imprisoned the gunk, and then shot it back at Ariados!
“Scizor, Protect!” yelled Bugsy.
Scizor blocked it, then he yelled, “Metal Claw!”
“Charizard,” yelled Max, “Metal Claw!”
They were about to collide fists, when Max changed his attack, “Flaming Uppercut!” he yelled.
Charizard’s fist went from a metallic glow to a fiery blaze, and got Scizor right in the gut!
“Flareon,” said Shadow.
“Ninetales,” said Jay.
“Iron Tail!” they yelled together.
They went after Ariados and Butterfree, and as they were about to hit, Bugsy yelled, “Quick Attack!”
Before Charizard could react, Scizor rushed and slammed his comrades.
“Butterfree!” yelled Bugsy, “Whip me up a Whirlwind!”
Butterfree flapped its wings hard, and dirt and dust prevented any sight. All the gang knew was that Bugsy’s Pokémon were protected inside the vortex.
“Ninetales!” yelled Jay, “Use Quick Attack right into the vortex!”
Ninetales rushed in, but was then knocked right back out by and unknown attack.
“Flareon,” said Shadow, “Go in with a Fire Fang!”
Flareon’s mouth began foaming with embers, and he rushed in. but, once again, knocked out.
“Charizard!” yelled Max, “Go full throttle with Overheat!”
Charizard began to glow red, and flew in for the kill. But, came crashing back out.
“What are we gonna do?” asked Jay.
“I’ve got it!” said Shadow, “A triple Fire Spin!”
“Yes!” said Max, “In combo with that Whirlwind, there will be no escape! But first: Charizard, activate Blaze!”
Charizard’s health was low, and he began glowing a blinding red.
“FIRE SPIN!” they yelled together.
The trio of Fire-Types released three tornadoes of intense flames, that merged into one tornado, that then wrapped around the Whirlwind, causing a fiery vortex!
Then, the vortex slowed, and then was gone, with three charred Bug-Types knocked out where it once stood.
“Bugsy’s Pokémon are unable to battle!” yelled the ref, “The challengers win!”
Bugsy rewarded them with the Hive Badge, but then, Celebi came flying into the gym in a panic!
“Celebi?” asked Shadow.
It flew into Max’s arms, the only familiar face it knew, talking in some kind of PokéTalk. Then, there was a crash in the side of the gym, where a giant tank with the Neo Team Rocket logo on it came rolling through!
“Max!” yelled Bugsy, “You are the only one I know who can control Celebi! And Celebi is the only one I know who can stop this!”
“But he’s still injured!” yelled Max.
Then, three giant roars were heard; one from and area known as Green Fields, one from an island in the south, and another from the north near Ekruteak City.
Within seconds, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou, the embodiments of fire, water and lightning, appeared, and went and attacked the tank with attacks like Flamethrower, water Pulse, and Thunderbolt.
Then, out of the top of the tank on a rising platform, rose a man known as the Iron-Masked Marauder, better known as IMM. He threw out a Dark Ball at the legendary trio!
“Espeon! Go!” yelled Shadow, “Psychic!”
Espeon came out, eyes glowing blue, stopping the balls in mid-air!
“Go, Shroomish!” yelled Max.
“Dratini!” yelled Jay, “Let’s move!”
“Pity,” said IMM, “Go Tyranitar! Hyper Beam!”
The Tyranitar wasn’t normal; its eyes had a sense of emptiness in them, and it attacked!
The Hyper Beam hit Shroomish hard, sending him clear across the gym, and then through the wall!
“Shroomish!” yelled Max.
“Now Tyranitar!” yelled IMM, “Take out the other weaklings!”
As Tyranitar towered over Dratini, a blur of green came through, and toppled Tyranitar with a Mach Punch!
It was a Breloom!
“Shroomish?” asked Max in disbelief.
He nodded at him.
“Alright!” said Max, “Breloom! Sky Uppercut!”
Breloom uppercut Tyranitar high in the air, and then it came crashing down.
“Tyranitar, Return!” yelled the IMM.
“Entei, Fire Blast! Suicune, Blizzard! Raikou, Thunder!” yelled Max, “Legendary Tri-Attack!”
The legendary trio blasted the IMM and his tank far off into the distance.
“Wow,” said Bugsy, “I thought he was gone!”
“So did I,” said Jay.
“Jay?” asked Max, “You knew him?”
“Yeah, I was in the war too. I fought mostly near Mount Silver. IMM was leading a platoon of Cipher goons. Took me the last year of the war to finish him off.”
“Great,” said Shadow, “Another idiot to add to our list of enemies…”

And so, with a new enemy out to get them, the gang realizes that not only are they no longer safe, but neither are the legendary Pokémon. They now head to Goldenrod City, where more surprises await…

PLZ COMMENT!!!!!

I'm glad to be of help MPM. I'm glad to see Ultimate Battle update again. I've seen a lot of improvement since the beginning chapters. Keep it up.

Any more chapters coming soon? I agree with Nerc that you have improved your story telling skills :) I look forward to more chapters.

Just pointing out that you still have mini-bio stories of the main characters to post. If you don't have mine anymroe, I can send it to you again.

I'm just going to go ahead and post this. Here is Shadow's background story. Written by me. Enjoy.

Creating the Shadow

An explosion broke the pleasant silence of the village of Avery. A mother ran outside of her home with a baby girl cradled in her arms. Other families followed suit after hearing the terrifying sound. The families clamored about the explosion with terrified expressions on their faces. Minutes later, all fell silent again. The village to the far west of Avery and the village on the far east of Avery had recently declared war with each other, and Avery was caught in the middle of it all. The village people lived in fear, always afraid they might not wake up the next morning.
Suddenly, the feet underneath the villager’s feet vibrated, shaking them to the core. The mother carrying the baby squinted and went wide-eyed. In the distance, a dark line of figures appeared on the horizon. It was the west village army. The line of soldiers and Pokemon let out a war cry and charged; likewise happened on the east side of the village. There was only one thing the villagers could do, and that thing was nothing. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. In minutes, the advancing armies were detailed warriors crushing everything in their path. The baby girl in the mother’s arms bawled, for she was only 1 year old. The villagers scattered, trying to avoid being trampled. The mother held her child closer to her heart and whispered a short prayer.
A pillar of fire rocketed toward the mother, not giving a second thought about the lives it might take. The woman nimbly dodged the inferno, careful of the child. The source of the fire, a Charizard, zoomed toward them, letting out a ferocious bellow. The mother dodged, but not quite quick enough. The Charizard’s claw clipped her shoulder, giving her a long scrape. Ignoring the searing pain, she ran south away from the village toward the ocean 3 miles away. The wind whipped her hair and burned her eyes, only adding to the mother’s exhaustion. She collapsed a few times, but the child in her arms renewed her strength and hope.
At last, she reached the ocean. She stared out into its vast body and her eyes glassed over with water. She looked down at the sleeping child in her arms and tears rolled down her cheeks. She then wrapped the baby in a waterproof blanket .The mother said another short prayer and as gently as possible sat the baby in the water and gingerly pushed her away. Her crying was uncontrollable now and through sobs sang a soft song as the baby girl floated away.

MPM was grounded for some time, but im happy to say he is un-grounded since yesterday. So ill tell him to get on writing this!

Hi! sry if im spamming but...

1. would it be possible to post all of the fanfics on this site that are being started or need new char's? or is there another place that they do that already?
2. if u finish the full version of the whole thing like u said, pm me and i will send u my email if its not already there please
3. this story is very good, and inspiring. im certain that im not the only one who gets ideas when they read it
4. personally, i think the battles a slightly lacking. i see twist and turns ever so often, but never anything like the show(No offense :p). i dont want to be rude, but i reccommend that u maybe just put in a little more...captivation?...surprise...i dunno. something like that.
=|...

Back