UltraPRO Leather Pikachu Deck Box and Binder in October!

Wow that sounds nice! I just wish it was some other Pokemon. Like maybe Zygarde 100%

Anyways it sounds like it will (hopefully) last longer than the normal plastic-like binder/deck boxes.

Anyways it sounds like it will (hopefully) last longer than the normal plastic-like binder/deck boxes.

It probably will considering the quality of production, and more reliable material, and because of price if it's quality and endurance wasn't any higher it would be pointless to buy this one unless you really like the design enough you'll pay four times as much for it but who really would? Especially those people on budgets and would rather get more packs.

It's too hard to modify these boxes and still have them look good. The plastic ones are far, far easier. I wish these had a belt loop by default.

$15 for a faux leather deck box? Satin towers are more protective and have a spot for us to put our dice and counters, for a lower price.

Overpriced a bit, but I'm a sucker for Pikachu and Pikachu-related products.

I wonder if it's going to more durable (if at all) compared to a regular old plastic binder. At first glance; it looks like it should...

I'm buying one banking on the fact that they'll get way more expensive after production ends and I can chill with my $50 Pikachu box :p.

Did you honestly expect real leather for that price?
No, but I really expect a box more expensive than the satin tower to be more protective than the satin tower, especially if both boxes are from the same company.

I'm always looking for better ways to protect my decks. So far, the only deckbox upgrade option that's worth it (that i know of) is the Aaron Cain boxes, but those are $50+ and I have too many decks in too many games to be getting those with my current pay.

What he's saying is that they make way to many Pikachu related products, and that TPC needs to branch out.

Ya I got that. Could you name a pikachu related product in the tcg for the U.S in the past 4 month. Its been rayquaza for months now I'm glad its pikachu not rayquaza. Just trying to say TPC hasn't shown love to our mascot in a while.

We dont need love shown to specific pokemon constantly. give random pokemon the love. you dont gotta release a set with lanturn to give lanturn some love. and yet when do we ever see it on products besides a random filler card from time to time? Give some of the less popular pokemon some love. Let Pikachu take a HUGE back seat for a while.

Ya I got that. Could you name a pikachu related product in the tcg for the U.S in the past 4 month. Its been rayquaza for months now I'm glad its pikachu not rayquaza. Just trying to say TPC hasn't shown love to our mascot in a while.

Seems others feel the same way I do and yes I know Pikachu is the mascot of the series; this is why I made the comment. Pikachu is just like any other Pokemon yet it gets singles out for anything. There are other Pokemon more popular that haven't been burned in the spotlight yet they get no love. Every time you turn around, its Pikachu. Dragons like Rayquaza are going to be popular just because its a dragon, same with charizard but therre is nothing wrong with putting another pokemon on the cover of a product. I avoid stuff like that just because it has a pikachu on it. Now if it were a Vaporeon or other Pokemon I liked on it I would buy them all and Im sure others feel the same way but as long as its Pikachu, they lose out of sales from me.

As for not showing love to Pikachu... Are you kidding me? Have you seen Pokken Tournament? There are graphics in the shape of Pikachu's head and posters of it in the game as if its some god. All the worlds merch is strictly pikachu and, well I dont need to go one. Just look at the new Pokemon Center.

This is why I say the Pokeball should be the mascot because it neutral and no one hates it, except Pikachu.

Seems others feel the same way I do and yes I know Pikachu is the mascot of the series; this is why I made the comment. Pikachu is just like any other Pokemon yet it gets singles out for anything. There are other Pokemon more popular that haven't been burned in the spotlight yet they get no love. Every time you turn around, its Pikachu. Dragons like Rayquaza are going to be popular just because its a dragon, same with charizard but therre is nothing wrong with putting another pokemon on the cover of a product. I avoid stuff like that just because it has a pikachu on it. Now if it were a Vaporeon or other Pokemon I liked on it I would buy them all and Im sure others feel the same way but as long as its Pikachu, they lose out of sales from me.

As for not showing love to Pikachu... Are you kidding me? Have you seen Pokken Tournament? There are graphics in the shape of Pikachu's head and posters of it in the game as if its some god. All the worlds merch is strictly pikachu and, well I dont need to go one. Just look at the new Pokemon Center.

This is why I say the Pokeball should be the mascot because it neutral and no one hates it, except Pikachu.

I completely agree with you. They have been using the same Pokemon over and over. Rayquaza has:
A mega collection box
2 EX boxes (regular and shiny)
A tin coming out this fall
An elite trainer deck shield with his face on it.

I completely understand why he feels this way. If the Pokemon aren't going to be used universally and advertised on products, that will only make the customers bored because they are making to many products with that Pokemon on it. Hopefully they branch out a bit and make some underrated Pokemon ( like Beeheyem BREAK which was bad but cool), and use those.

I completely agree with you. They have been using the same Pokemon over and over. Rayquaza has:
A mega collection box
2 EX boxes (regular and shiny)
A tin coming out this fall
An elite trainer deck shield with his face on it.

I completely understand why he feels this way. If the Pokemon aren't going to be used universally and advertised on products, that will only make the customers bored because they are making to many products with that Pokemon on it. Hopefully they branch out a bit and make some underrated Pokemon ( like Beeheyem BREAK which was bad but cool), and use those.

Yeah, I guess but he's the star of this block so its expected, though I would much rather Latias star on something.

No, but I really expect a box more expensive than the satin tower to be more protective than the satin tower, especially if both boxes are from the same company.

I'm always looking for better ways to protect my decks. So far, the only deckbox upgrade option that's worth it (that i know of) is the Aaron Cain boxes, but those are $50+ and I have too many decks in too many games to be getting those with my current pay.
Price is not a result of protection but of production costs. The faux leather is not there to be indestructable, it's there to look luxurious. It merely means this product is for a different niche than yours.

Back