• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Updated 11-18 Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

Do you have all the base set holos? If so could you use your masterful skills to scan a picture I can see so I could trade for them? Thanks!

Hello, welcome to the trading world! lol please check my list for the following cards:

Stormfront:
Dusknoir (Lv 48) 1
Machamp (Lv X)

Great Encounters:
Darkrai (Lv X)

Diamond Pearl:
Dusknoir (Lv 42) 2

LMK what we can work out. Thanks!

im interested in your:
Stromfront
Infernape

Power Keepers
Shining Jolteon

Unseen Forces
Shining Suicune

Team Rocket's Return
Shining Torchic

CML & LMK. Thanks!

I don't think there ever WAS a Charizard Nationals...I have Ditto (shaped like Charmander) Nats Promo as well as a Shellos east sea Promo from Nats. I also have Movie Promo Entei x2. I also have Gardy X! PLEASE!! I need those cards!! >.<

shaymin of the heart said:
What EXs do you need I have a few but not a lot.
Also I was mainly just interested in the suicune.

Sure you don't want to do the Leafeon ex for the Shining Suicune? I can't do the Suicune for the Charmeleon.
Think about it a day or 2!

T-Tar Master said:
Do you have all the base set holos? If so could you use your masterful skills to scan a picture I can see so I could trade for them? Thanks!

I have all base set holos. What do you have in mind? You know that is 16 holos. I'm going to need a least a couple ex's or shinings off my list for that.

George2FRESH said:
Hello, welcome to the trading world! lol please check my list for the following cards:

Stormfront:
Dusknoir (Lv 48) 1
Machamp (Lv X)

Great Encounters:
Darkrai (Lv X)

Diamond Pearl:
Dusknoir (Lv 42) 2

LMK what we can work out. Thanks!

The Machamp or Darkrai will need a shining or lvX from my list. Got any?

George2FRESH said:
What about me?

I got to you! I was answering everyone else before you.
People get mad if the think they have been skipped!
I do the best I can!

Dudeman1993 said:
I don't think there ever WAS a Charizard Nationals...I have Ditto (shaped like Charmander) Nats Promo as well as a Shellos east sea Promo from Nats. I also have Movie Promo Entei x2. I also have Gardy X! PLEASE!! I need those cards!! >.<

There was. It was the first national promo from 2003. A litltle old and hard to find.

Mr. Sally said:
im interested in your:
Stromfront
Infernape

Power Keepers
Shining Jolteon

Unseen Forces
Shining Suicune

Team Rocket's Return
Shining Torchic

CML & LMK. Thanks!

lol. You were the next on the list!
Only the Shining Suicune is pending. I have to give the other person a chance to trade for it first. You understand? The other shinings are open to any deal you might have.

I really need the 2 Dexoys Shinings (latios and rayquaza). I can trade any shining you want of you have one of those.
After looking at your list I see you have Leafeon Lv. X and Garchomp Lv. X that I need.
Shining Jolteon or Torchic and Infernape and... for both your 2.

Oh, sorry then, but I don't have it. I do have Charizard PK though, as well as a shadowless Electabuzz, Nidorino, and Metapod. They are all pretty rare. I also even have a Mew*, but that's gonna be REALLY difficult to get...but in these terms, you have the cards to get it.

I wasn't.. mad? lol I hardly ever get mad. I was just wondering.

Anyways, I just have a Garchomp Lv. X.

Dudeman1993 said:
Oh, sorry then, but I don't have it. I do have Charizard PK though, as well as a shadowless Electabuzz, Nidorino, and Metapod. They are all pretty rare. I also even have a Mew*, but that's gonna be REALLY difficult to get...but in these terms, you have the cards to get it.

I looked over you list again. I really can't find anything I need, sorry. My needs right now are limited to the wants on my list. Sorry again.

Ah...man...OK. What was the most you could find? I primarily just want the Swampert. It would complete my Mudkip-Marshtomp-Swampert line collection, and I really want that. Same goes for the Espeon ex and Umbreon ex. Is there anything else?

George2FRESH said:
I wasn't.. mad? lol I hardly ever get mad. I was just wondering.

Anyways, I just have a Garchomp Lv. X.

Really? I did not see that on your "haves"
What do you have in mind? I'm going need a little something else for the Darkai Lvx. The Machamp Lvx even up...hmmm
If it is English!

Ah! I think I found something here...I have the WB cards that only 301 copies were made of. I also even have a special non-holo Tyranitar ex from POP1. Interested? I didn't list those. I also have:

-Dialga X tin
-Palkia X tin
-Darkrai X tin
I also have a Celebi promo from 3-4 years back...

Dudeman1993 said:
Ah...man...OK. What was the most you could find? I primarily just want the Swampert. It would complete my Mudkip-Marshtomp-Swampert line collection, and I really want that. Same goes for the Espeon ex and Umbreon ex. Is there anything else?

Swampert? Which one? You have City Shinx, Nationals Blastoise?

From ex Ruby and Sapphire. Yeah I have those...now I'm kinda interested in the Typhlosion delta from EX Dragon Frontiers.

Here are the other cards I wanted:

Biggest: Umbreon ex UF
Big: Espeon ex x2 UF
Big: Swampert RS
Small: Entei ex TMTA
Tiny: Torterra X DP

Dudeman1993 said:
From ex Ruby and Sapphire. Yeah I have those...now I'm kinda interested in the Typhlosion delta from EX Dragon Frontiers.

Here are the other cards I wanted:

Biggest: Umbreon ex UF
Big: Espeon ex x2 UF
Big: Swampert RS
Small: Entei ex TMTA
Tiny: Torterra X DP

How about your:
Shinx (City,) Luxio (State), Blastoise (Nats) I edited, i don't need the squirtle.

Mine:
Swampert (RS) and The Typhlosion (DF)

I think I'm not getting enough on my end. Is there one or two cards I can add in so you could add in an ex? I really need the Espeon ex and Umbreon ex. I also have some prerelease cards....Dragonair PR from DF, Cacturne PR From PK, and the ones in mah trade thread.

Dudeman1993 said:
I think I'm not getting enough on my end. Is there one or two cards I can add in so you could add in an ex? I really need the Espeon ex and Umbreon ex. I also have some prerelease cards...Dragonair PR from DF, Cacturne PR From PK, and the ones in mah trade thread.

I can't do an ex for your 3.
The city shinx is easy to come by...
your 3 for my 2 is the best I can do. The Swampert (RS) is the only one I have.

Back