• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [USA] Deck Cards

Dan Flavin

Aspiring Trainer
I am working on my deck, and I am looking for cards to finish it and to bling it out.

I Need:
1 Muscle Band (XY)
3 Head Ringers (PHF)
2 Jamming Nets (PHF)

I Want:
3 FA Manectric EX
1 FA Seismitoad EX
1 FA N
1 FA AZ
1 FA Lysandre
3 FA Professor Juniper

I Have:
3 RA Manectric EX
1 RA Seismitoad
6 M Manectric EX
2 Primal Groudon EX
1 M Charizard EX (Dragon)
1 SR Kangaskan EX
Many other FA and EX cards, Ask if you are looking for something specific.

Last edited:
I have a M Aggron EX FA, would you happen to have a Primal Groudon?

:/
Do you have any of my wants? Please look at my trade thread to see if you have any of them ^.^

[C] Rayquaza-EX is basically the only thing that has around the same value as M Aggron EX FA. If I have anything else you want though, maybe we can sort something out.

I have 2 regular art Mega Aggron EX for trade!
Interested in the Mega Gallade EX!
Want to do a 1 for 1 trade (Your Mega for 1 of my Megas)?

Which ones do you make?

I can make mostly any, but it takes time to make a plush so I couldn't make a trade with you till the plush is actually in-hand

I currently have patterns for:
M Pidgeot
Houndour/Houndoom
Lugia
Kurama

I can make an manectric but it will take 2-3 weeks due to pattern making, I can make the above in about 4-5 days

I can make mostly any, but it takes time to make a plush so I couldn't make a trade with you till the plush is actually in-hand

I currently have patterns for:
M Pidgeot
Houndour/Houndoom
Lugia
Kurama

I can make an manectric but it will take 2-3 weeks due to pattern making, I can make the above in about 4-5 days

I would like a man. If you could give me an estimate of what you would want that would be great! And possibly a pic of some of your other work

I would like a man. If you could give me an estimate of what you would want that would be great! And possibly a pic of some of your other work

My plushies usually run $40 but I value them less for trading...

If you would like a manectric I could do:
your:
Hawlucha EX $2.69
Skarmory EX FA $5.79
for my:

custom manectric plush... Of course due to the rules of pokebeach we can not start this trade till i finish the making of the plush!

Some of my work

I have more photos somewhere if you want more :3

Back