• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA only] **11/18 BREAKThrough cards updated on page!!** W: Primal clash FA, SR

Tee

Aspiring Trainer
I'm trying to complete my older collection. So far I've completed the base set unlimited cards but still need a few more cards from the jungle and fossil expansion sets.

So far only uploaded my holo's but i'll add more as I have time. Pictures on site are representative. 90% of my cards are in excellent condition or better. If you want to see the actual scan of a card or have a question about condition just leave a comment below and I'll get right back to you.

WEBSITE HAS BEEN MOVED DOWN TO SIGNATURE SECTION. IN CONJUNCTION WITH FORUM RULES. = ) PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON "WEBSITE" TO VIEW. VERIFIED SELLER PENDING!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!

I also have a few sets of:

jungle set all commons (#49-64)
XY Primal Clash all commons
XY Primal Clash all uncommons

MY WANTS:

jungle set

13/64 Venomoth Holo Rare

some of the jungle error cards, the ones with the missing symbol.
DO NOT NEED Electrode and Flareon

Fossil set

02/62 Articuno Holo
03/62 Ditto Holo
06/62 Haunter Holo

XY Primal Clash

145/160 TrevenantEX full art
146/160 CameruptEX full art
147/160 WailordEX full art
149/160 Primal KyogreEX full art
151/160 Primal GroudonEX full art
152/160 SharpedoEX full art
153/160 AggronEX full art
156/160 MegaGardevoirEX full art
157/160 Archie's Ace in the Hole full art
158/160 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick full art
159/160 Professor Birch's Observations full art
160/160 Teammates full art
161/160 Dive Ball Secret Rare
162/160 Enhanced Hammer Secret Rare
163/160 Switch Secret Rare

I may accept other stuff too so just ask I'm pretty socialable

Last edited:
hi, i have got Dragonite (fossil 4/62). never play with, but not perfect condition. i also got a few fossil cards, likeRaichu, Magneton, are you interest in trading?

hi, i have got Dragonite (fossil 4/62). never play with, but not perfect condition. i also got a few fossil cards, likeRaichu, Magneton, are you interest in trading?

Yes i would absolutely love to trade for the Dragonite. What card(s) would you want from my collection?

so far i only see rare cards from your collection, is that all? also any Ex cards?
All the cards on the site as of right now are Holo Rares i haven't been able to post much due to time conflict. my EX's keep on selling and don't stay on there very long. I should be getting an Primal Kyogre EX 55/160 in a few days. I trade value based on trollandtoad retail price. Dragonite 11.99 (near mint) Primal Kyogre EX 14.99 (near mint). If you want to add some stuff to balance out the difference a bit I would like to trade with you.

yes primal Kyogre EX would be good, how about adding a fossil raichu?
If that's the Holo Raichu 14/62 that's pretty fair. I haven't received my kyogre yet but once i do i'll pm you a scan of front and back card and include my screen name on a sheet of paper under it to show quality and legitimacy. Are you able to send me a picture of the two cards in a similar fashion? Thank you.

If that's the Holo Raichu 14/62 that's pretty fair. I haven't received my kyogre yet but once i do i'll pm you a scan of front and back card and include my screen name on a sheet of paper under it to show quality and legitimacy. Are you able to send me a picture of the two cards in a similar fashion? Thank you.

yes i pm you with photos

added more ex and ultra rare, and "codes, bundles, lots.." page also updated to include semi complete sets of primal clash

hey, I am interested in your SR M Manectric EX, how many do you have, and are you interested in FA Supporters, or FA EXS from other sets?

hey, I am interested in your SR M Manectric EX, how many do you have, and are you interested in FA Supporters, or FA EXS from other sets?

Not really interested in FA supporters. Maybe other FA EXs. do you have a list I can check or would you like to make an offer?

website updated with BREAKThrough EX, Break, FA, and SR cards. check it out let me know if you want anything

Hello there! I have:

1x 149/160 Primal Kyogre-EX FA
1x 151/160 Primal Groudon-EX FA

And if these cards are in mint or pack-fresh condition, I like:

Rocket's Hitmonchan holo
Dialga-EX Regular Art
M Mewtwo-EX Regular Art
All three BREAK cards
Mewtwo-EX FA
Mewtwo-EX FA SR

Please check the conditions on these please! Thanks!

all BREAKThrough cards are pack fresh pulled last week by myself, has been sleeved and placed in top loader within 5 seconds of opening. the dialga is same but from last year. the rocket's hitmonchan i would say is near mint. there is a slight holographic bend and the edges show some whiting. actual hitmonchan scan is attached I think my brightness is set too high i dont know how to adjust it. Makes the back of the card look more worn than it actually is and has like rainbow lines. I assure you the back looks just like any normal card lol.

Attachments

• rocket's hitmonchan high res.jpg
    rocket's hitmonchan high res.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 3
  • rocket's hitmonchan high res back.jpg
    rocket's hitmonchan high res back.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 2
I have:
all pack pulled and toploaded

I need:
M Manectric EX 24/119
Full Art Manectric EX 113/119
Full Art Az EX 117/119
Secret Rare Dialga EX 122/119

also need
3 muscle bands
2 sycamore
2 vs seeker
3 battle compressor
2 lampent PHF
1 joltic PHF
1 mountain ring

let me know if you wanna work something out

Ok, cool! How does this sound?

My:
1x 149/160 Primal Kyogre-EX FA ~15
1x 151/160 Primal Groudon-EX FA ~16
=31

Your:
Mewtwo-EX FA ~9
Mewtwo-EX FA SR ~16
Raichu BREAK ~2
Florges BREAK ~2
Marowak BREAK ~2
=31

Thoughts?

Ok, cool! How does this sound?

My:
1x 149/160 Primal Kyogre-EX FA ~15
1x 151/160 Primal Groudon-EX FA ~16
=31

Your:
Mewtwo-EX FA ~9
Mewtwo-EX FA SR ~16
Raichu BREAK ~2
Florges BREAK ~2
Marowak BREAK ~2
=31

Thoughts?

I am okay with this trade. Will pm for address

I have:
all pack pulled and toploaded

I need:
M Manectric EX 24/119
Full Art Manectric EX 113/119
Full Art Az EX 117/119
Secret Rare Dialga EX 122/119

also need
3 muscle bands
2 sycamore
2 vs seeker
3 battle compressor
2 lampent PHF
1 joltic PHF
1 mountain ring

let me know if you wanna work something out

I am actually in negotiation for both the Manectrics at the moment i will get back to you after i text this guy. = )

Back