• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] TigerLilly's Trades Wants and Haves Updated

hi so sorry it took so long to reply my internet been out for a day an half plus sick kids means no time for online for me. I am willing to do a mega ampharos for umbreon prime. PM me if your ok with this trade.

I am bumping my thread with some minor edits but hopping to add more stuff once the rest of my cards get in.

Hi, i have the HGSS dark energy with Umbreon on the background. Could we do
My
HGSS dark energy
M Tyranitar EX

Your
Garbodor (BPT)
Sceptile EX
?

I live in Hong Kong, so its an international trade if you don't mind, i could be the one send first.

Thanks

ToToLaw I'm sorry but atm I can't send international due to finances. I have a few forever stamps for within the usa. I soon to hope to be able to do international trades soon. Thanks.

ToToLaw I'm sorry but atm I can't send international due to finances. I have a few forever stamps for within the usa. I soon to hope to be able to do international trades soon. Thanks.

ok no problem, actullay mail from Hong Kong to US isn't that expensive as you think, last time i ship with 1.2 USD for 4 cards inside a protector

Do you have any professor Birch observations, or any Professor Sycamore Supporter cards? I would be willing to trade 2 Professor Sycamore/birch for the talon flame and vileplume together or mix and match.

Back