• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-WW] xPOKEFREAK72x W: LEGENDS, H: Lots

Do you think Pokemon should make special "Sketch Card" inserts from different artists?

• Yes

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 25.0%

• Total voters
@ DatSonicAce - Ok, cool. Keep me updated :D

@ Serperior - I am interested in your cards (especially the Rayquazas and Zoroark). I have to check exactly which kinds of Holo Energy I have; I'll get back to you tomorrow. For Shaymin, I'm pretty much only looking to downgrade at the moment. The CoL Energy are mint/nm, I can send you pictures if you want. Let me know, thanks.

I would love photos if you can take them, and I have no problem parting with the Rays first. The holo Energy are lower priority, although I do like the CoL Energy more than whatever sets of those holo ones you have (although I would like to know what you have to offer). Jolteon-EX and Mewtwo-EX FA (FA really has to be in tiptop shape) are my faves off your list. I can understand the Shaymin, so I went ahead and removed it.

Here's the updated list!

H: 3x Greninja BKP
1x Frogadier BKP
3x Froakie BKP
2x M Rayquaza-EX Colorless
1x Rayquaza-EX Colorless
1x Rayquaza-EX Dragon (set, NOT from the tin)
1x Aegislash-EX
1x Zoroark BKT

W: Jolteon-EX
Holo Energy? Which kinds do you own?
2x CoL Energy (mint/nm)
Mewtwo-EX FA NXD mint condition only

This look accurate?

Have Wailord-EX (1 RA and 1 FA), Zoroark BREAK. Interested in Fates Collide Tyrannitar PR Promo and VS Seeker. See a trade out of these?

Haven't traded on Pokebeach yet, but I have some references on my reddit account. I'm interested in 1 M manectric ex. I have a few of your Wants in my binder. Let me know if you're interested in anything :)
Binder: http://m.imgur.com/a/JlR6P

Hey, welcome to Pokebeach!

I am interested in your Trevenant BREAK, Rayquaza-EX (60/108), and Mew holos (29/124). Do you see a potential trade involving these? Also, let me know if you are in need of anything else, I have unlisted cards.

Thanks

Hey, welcome to Pokebeach!

I am interested in your Trevenant BREAK, Rayquaza-EX (60/108), and Mew holos (29/124). Do you see a potential trade involving these? Also, let me know if you are in need of anything else, I have unlisted cards.

Thanks

I can do Trevenant break and mew holo for m manectric ex. That's about even going off of troll and toads prices. There's about a 50 cent difference in totals. I can throw in one of the Fates Collides reverse holos to even it up if you'd like :)

Last edited:
I would like to make a trade with you.

Could you check my list and then we could possibly make a trade?

I would like to make a trade with you.

Could you check my list and then we could possibly make a trade?
Hi.
I am somewhat interested in:

AZ FA #117 (Phantom Forces)
Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick FA #158 (Primal Clash)
Archie's Ace in the Hole FA #157 (Primal Clash)

What in particular did you like/have from my list?

Let me know. Thanks! :D

So here's what I'm thinking.

My:

AZ FA - 8.00$
MHBT FA - 8.00$
AAITH FA - 8.00$
Total Value - 24.00$

Your:

Gold Energy Retrieval - 12.00$
100 commons/uncommons - 10.00$ (I value all commons/uncommons at 10 cents a piece.)
Total Value - 22.00$

So here's what I'm thinking.

My:

AZ FA - 8.00$
MHBT FA - 8.00$
AAITH FA - 8.00$
Total Value - 24.00$

Your:

Gold Energy Retrieval - 12.00$
100 commons/uncommons - 10.00$ (I value all commons/uncommons at 10 cents a piece.)
Total Value - 22.00$

Hmm, that actually sounds great! PM to confirm!

Hi, i have these
Raikou BKT x1
Lugia EX AOR x1
Yveltal BKT (RH) x1
Shaymin EX x1

interest in
Shaymin EX FA
M Manectric EX

i also has lots of other EX, playable cards, just ask. Thanks

Hi, i have these
Raikou BKT x1
Lugia EX AOR x1
Yveltal BKT (RH) x1
Shaymin EX x1

interest in
Shaymin EX FA
M Manectric EX

i also has lots of other EX, playable cards, just ask. Thanks

How many M Manectric EX are you interested in? I can trade up to 3. Also, would you only trade your Shaymin as an upgrade on your part (or would you consider trading it without receiving one in return)?

How many M Manectric EX are you interested in? I can trade up to 3. Also, would you only trade your Shaymin as an upgrade on your part (or would you consider trading it without receiving one in return)?

I would like one M Manectric Ex, as for the Shaymin Ex, i would trade my regular one plus somethiung for your full art

I have two captivating pokepuffs, and when you say legend full, do you mean the jumbo card? Cause if not so I am interested in your hooh legend.

I live in Canada, I've got:

Captivating Pokebuff STS 2x
Pokemon Ranger STS 3x
Yveltal BKT 1x
Raichu BKT 1x
Darkrai EX FA BKP 1x
Zoroark Break BKT 1x
Zoroark BKT 2x
Lugia EX AOR 1x
Giratina EX AOR 1x
M Rayquaza EX ROS 76/108 1x
M Rayquaza EX ROS 61/108 1x
Octillery BKT 1x
Hydreigon EX AOR 1x
Alakazam EX FCO 1x
Palkia & Dialga Legend both halves 1x
and much more

I would be interested in;
2x Shaymin EX ROS
2x Scizor EX BKP
1x M Scizor EX BKP
7x VS Seeker PTF
4x Dive Ball PRC
2x Rough Seas PRC

If you have any of these and are interested in trading please let me know.

@SupremeJanitor- I do have 2 jumbo LEGENDS (Dialga & Palkia, Darkrai & Cresselia). I also have the regular LEGENDS that come in packs--they are the 2 part cards that combine to make the full image. They are relatively expensive, do you need any trainers/supporters/stadiums for the Pokepuffs?

@Noles19- Are you interested in anything else (on my list or not)? I would be willing to trade Dive Balls and Rough Seas'. I am mainly interested in Darkrai EX FA BKP 1x, Zoroark Break BKT 1x, Zoroark BKT 1x, and Lugia EX AOR 1x. Let me know, hopefully we can work something out.

Back