UT Regionals

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
I'm just wondering who's all going this weekend. I'll get the addy and stuff up Wednesday when Andrea decides to give us fliers :D

I'm going on Saturday, but I'm not playing on Sunday whether I make the cut or not.

But do you have any idea about how many rounds seniors will have?

I know that we have about 30 Seniors in Utah, at states we had 45, meaning 15 could be from Idaho. IDK about the rest. Just be ready to have a good amount, I'd say maybe 100. Oh and I forgot, all of us gotta know what we look like.. I'm easy to spot, just have curly hair (that might be Afro), I will be wearing green shorts, and hanging around with a lot of other people.

Cool. I'll be wearing a pokemon hat, and a gray shirt. I will probably also have awesome cardboard Pokemon/Zelda shoes I made for school.

If anybody gets an extra promo card or doesnt want theirs PLEASE PLEASE contact me!! You can message me here on Pokebeach or on my Youtube channel! Anyone! I just need one copy! Thank you all :D

DAMIT! Apparently I have to work that day or I'm getting fired... Sry Guys, I won't be going to Regionals with ya'll. Still, I'd love to meet you, so if your ever up here near Layton, toss me a PM and we can hang or somethin :)

You should've put in a time off request for it a while ago. My Regionals I put in my time off request back in January.

I did... But apparently the person who took my spot quit along with a few other people... It's really stupid how this works, so 5 people quit, for no reason at all. One of them is taking over for me for the day, and I'm covering him next month. Now, we only have enough employees to get the job done, and if I miss, they can't get it done. So I now have to skip regionals which sucks a lot.

Unless you're working at some weird place, if your time off request was approved by management, it is their responsibility to find someone to cover for you.

MrGatr said:
I did... But apparently the person who took my spot quit along with a few other people... It's really stupid how this works, so 5 people quit, for no reason at all. One of them is taking over for me for the day, and I'm covering him next month. Now, we only have enough employees to get the job done, and if I miss, they can't get it done. So I now have to skip regionals which sucks a lot.

That really stinks. Sorry man.

Went 4-3 with Darkrai Sableye. Got 36th of 80 something seniors.

Not as good as I was hoping for, but oh well.

MrGatr said:

I feel your pain, I had to skip out of MA regs due to family issues. Oh well try again next season I suppose. :s

Back