• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Virizion EX / Genesect EX / Mew EX

RedDistrict101

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon -11-
  • 3 Virizion EX
  • 3 Genesect EX
  • 2 Mew EX
  • 1 Deoxys EX
  • 1 Shaymin EX (Roaring Skies)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums -35-
  • 4 N
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 Skyla
  • 2 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Shadow Triad
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 1 Cassius
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 Switch
  • 3 Energy Switch
  • 2 Colress Machine
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 G Booster
  • 1 Town Map
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Dimensional Valley
Energy -14-
  • 10 Grass Energy
  • 4 Plasma Energy
Strategy:

Start with virizion if going first, if going second Mew, dimension vally and virizion on bench for the emerald slash onto Genesect then use shaymin to get more draw support and cassius to get the baby EX's out of danger or last resort switch, then slay with Genesect to win.

The problem with doing one offs of Shaymin is that it's only 6 cards at most, and you need to thin your hand to do it.

It's also 6 random cards, which could be 6 energy. Jirachi will always have to advantage in my eyes of being targeted.

I only see Shaymin truly working in decks that run 3 or 4 of them

Good point, I do see where your coming from but it can be very helpful like you have an N and that you can use it to try and get a G booster

Should I replace it?
If so what with?

Back