Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. 17 votes to lynch

I am becoming weary of Shade. He is fairly quick to vote PokeChamp when we don't even have as much information as we would like. The way Dmaster seems to be agreeing with Shade makes me further suspicious that the two may have some kind of alliance. Perhaps, they are in fact werewolves.

@ThePokemonProfessor: I don't feel that PokeChamp is defending himself too heavily. He is merely explaining the facts. The only way I can see you have a good reason to kill him is if you are a werewolf and PokeChamp is a citizen. I am much more inclined to think that PokeChamp 's win condition is that Pink Geek dies. He isn't super hasty with voting for someone. I also know PokeChamp a fair amount since he and I talk a lot, though not about anything in this game since it would be against the rules.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. 17 votes to lynch

Hmmmm...
I say that we have way to many clues for all of them to be good. i say we wait some more as I do not think Pokechamp is a werewolf, or atleast not yet. As for the new clues above, I think we should analyze them more than arguing about pokechamp OR ANYONE being guilty. not on day two at least.

I'm not agreeing with Shade, dragonexpert. If PokeChamp is a Townie, we can lynch Shade. Why would I lynch a Wolf if I am one? >__> (Which I'm not so yeah.)

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
We lynch PokeChamp today and if he's a Townie, we lynch Shade Daroach the next day.

dmaster out.

Apparantly your definition of agreeing and mine are different. Its like you keep trying to throw someone else's name up but your own. What's to say you aren't lying right now? How many more times will you change your mind? All of this makes me very suspicious.

So many choices... I thought I made a good choice at first, but I'm SO confused right now.
Unvote: Pokechamp
Vote: Undecided

._. I don't lie lol. I'm trying to get at least one Wolf (either Shade or PC) But lynch me if you want. If I'm a Townie, expect to be killed next day (actually, if you do kill me, other Townies don't hesitate).

dmaster out.

Joeypals!! said:
So many choices... I thought I made a good choice at first, but I'm SO confused right now.
Vote: Undecided
That's why its better to wait sometimes before casting your vote. Unvoting often can make you look suspicious. I've never played werewolf before, but I would think that the case. Its better to try and get the facts straight and discuss things we aren't certain about and then go from there. I'm still unclear about the Pokemon99 incident and wish to try and get more information about that. That could have many good leads pop up. One might be if it was the Pink Geek that attacked him.

Ok, so Dmaster your saying we lynch PokeChamp and if he's a townie then we lynch shade. What would be the reason for lynching Pokechamp in the first place? PokeChamp has given very good reasons/proff about how the blood isn't his. If we wait one night to see if this Big collar/pink blood thing shows up again like it's some sort of night role. But with this we have to watch out if this is the effect of some sort of role that said person does not target pokechamp again to try and make him look even more suspicious. That is why I would suggest to the preist to consider preisting Pokechamp tonight.

Shade: You are growing very suspicious in my books. You only posted 1 time yesterday and that was mostly saying to get hte game started. You ushaly are much more active. You voted very oddly to vote for pokechamp. I won't go as far as to vote for you but I would like to see you explain yourself.

Well, I don't expect PC to have the greatest Townie role ever, and we get to lynch a Wolf possibly, so that was the point of the trade-off.

dmaster out.

What if PokeChamp is wolf? He is defending himself a lot.

I just don't see how you have proff that he could even possibly be a wolf. The shirt thing just doesn't seem like enough to lynch someone on.

I'm gonna give him a chance to try and defend himself before we start to jump to conclusions against him.

Since no-one appeared to see this when I posted it, here it is again...
I think it highly unlikely that this early in the story the Pink Geek will be revealed. It's like the murderer getting caught in the first 30 mins of a good movie. In fact, that's exactly what it's like. Unless this is a reverse psychology tecnique (which I will not rule out), then this is going to be a false trail.

On the other hand...

If it is a reverse psychology tecnique...

Then Z-man is probably playing with us.

If Poke Champ is the murderer, then nothing that Z-man says can be trusted.

However, only time will tell...

Also, I think that if that is true, Z-man will be bouncing from the side of the truth to lies often. It would make him unpredictable, as well as unreliable, which I'm sure he wants.

Also, he may, in the future, use reverse psychology (again?) and make us distrust the idea that the statements about PokeChamp (Pink Blood, Wide Collar) are not related to being the Pink Geek. In that case, Pink Geek will probably be someone important (the seer, or so I'm told) and we have fallen to his mind game and killed him.

Still to early to draw conclusions, but we must tread carefully from now on.

If we fall for one of Z-man's tricks, then falling for another will become even easier, and it will be harder to spot the difference between an innocent killing and a killer's retribution.

I did, but it's another analysis like mine. What else can be said really? Basing it off of the multiple analysises, we need to figure out a reasonable accusation.

Shoyru1444 said:
Since no-one appeared to see this when I posted it, here it is again...
I think it highly unlikely that this early in the story the Pink Geek will be revealed. It's like the murderer getting caught in the first 30 mins of a good movie. In fact, that's exactly what it's like. Unless this is a reverse psychology tecnique (which I will not rule out), then this is going to be a false trail.

On the other hand...

If it is a reverse psychology tecnique...

Then Z-man is probably playing with us.

If Poke Champ is the murderer, then nothing that Z-man says can be trusted.

However, only time will tell...

Also, I think that if that is true, Z-man will be bouncing from the side of the truth to lies often. It would make him unpredictable, as well as unreliable, which I'm sure he wants.

Also, he may, in the future, use reverse psychology (again?) and make us distrust the idea that the statements about PokeChamp (Pink Blood, Wide Collar) are not related to being the Pink Geek. In that case, Pink Geek will probably be someone important (the seer, or so I'm told) and we have fallen to his mind game and killed him.

Still to early to draw conclusions, but we must tread carefully from now on.

If we fall for one of Z-man's tricks, then falling for another will become even easier, and it will be harder to spot the difference between an innocent killing and a killer's retribution.

Don't repost stuff. It gets annoying and messes with people's minds. and people did see it. Trust me.

No one has answered my question correctly. The current number of votes has turned to ZERO. The current required vote count to lynch will be the number of wolves in this game ;) The wolves are very obvious. They gave you the number a while back. In fact, a wolf has basically told you guys who he/she/it is ;)

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to lynch

Hmmm... looks like a repeat here. This game is kinda like the fun house, with people being scared of other people while there are people purposely scaring the scared. (Werewolves scaring townies) I do have to admit that Shade is being massively suspicious, accusing Pokechamp, which I now see z-man's story as an illusion to hype us up. Not only that, but then z-man said that a wolf already identified he/she/it. That could mean that dmaster, who identified Shade, could be a wolf. That's my understanding, anyway.
Vote: Shade Daroach

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to lynch

To all who say I'm usually pretty active but I didn't post on the first day - my time zone is usually about 16 hours AHEAD of majority of the American time zones. You guys had done Day One before I got a chance to get back from school.

To all those who think I'm a wolf from Z-mans last post, note that he said that someone gave out the fact they were a wolf a while ago. I'm pretty sure that the latest stuff involving me has happened recently rather that a while ago, so I don't really beleive this to be that convincive of evidence that I'm a wolf.

But I have jumped to an attack on PokeChamp and I will retract that vote for now. I still beleive that you are the Pink Geek, but I will offer more time to make sure that I'm positive because PokeChamp is a great player, and we wouldn't be the same without him if he is a townie. I did see the blood as evidence and honestly, right now it's all we have. Jumping to my conclusion was done to fast.

And Joeypals, you need to stop jumping on anything that moves. You seem to have wanted a lynch from the start, but I don't know if thats because your new, but that makes you incredibly suspicious.

I wonder if the best move is to use a seer to investigate both Shade Daroach and PokeChamp...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back