Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to lynch

But how do we know who the seer is...? Unless the seer reveals themself, and the priest protects them every night...? I think that that might be a good idea.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to lynch

The priest cannot protect the same person over and over again, and sometimes will fail to protect the person all together IIRC.

Z-man, I really doubt that Tatooine can be set on fire.

The way Pokéchamp defends himself with fancy language makes him seem like a lawyer. Or possibly even the mayor of the town.

I'm still not sure about anyone yet though.

Also, just a thought. What if the Pink Geek and the Alpha Wolf were the same? O,o

dmaster said:
There's usually about five or six Werewolves, but the number might be slightly higher for this game. Independents might be about the same as well.

dmaster out.

Guy89 said:
Ok, Shoyru is annoting me with his questions so for now

Vote: Shoyru
This probably will change, but just for now. :)

Joeypals!! said:
I cannot agree more. Vote: Shoryu

JP then wrote when people thought that he was odd

So as you can see there is a double tag team right there because from Shoyru post it says hey look at me I am saying I am the priests so this is what I think

2 eats one which results in this

2<1
2>0 or
3-1= 2 which is what they want

So there are two suspects and one got away unnoticed and the other got caught.
With me this is just my theory and will be proved wrong but alas I am no Einstein so he is a quick problem to ease the mind

Solve for B
2 x A – A + B= 12
if A = 6

T[/QUOTE]
Tristan said:
I too noticed that he always posts a number first.

So we must separate P from R (roll) to = A (the answer)

T

I substituted all the A's in the equation for 6s. 2 times 6 = 12, 12 - 6 = 6, eliminate 6 and do the same to the right of the equation, this leaving us with B = 6.

Tristan said:
So we must separate P (36) from R (roll [6]) to = A (the answer)

T
Here we have 36 and 6, and when we divide 36 by 6, we get... 6. Therefore, A = 6. I'm not sure what he means by "separate". He might not mean division, in which case, this theory is fried.
[/quote]

Note that in tristans seperate P and R post, he mentions no numbers, but when PC quotes it, he adds in 36. Where did he get that number? That leads to believe that there are 6 wolves. Taking this further, we know that there are 2 main powers in this game; the pink geek and the alpha werewolf. Could it be that pokechamp is the alpha wolf and he got in a fight with the pink geek? It could also be the other way around. As for dmasters post, I think it was just a guess, but I quoted it anyway. For my reasons stated above, I think either Tristan or PC would be good leads.

vote: pokechamp

Honestly, I think there's just more reasons to vote for PokeChamp then there is for Shoyru. More evidence and more reason to believe he's a wolf.

Vote: PokeChamp

I still am suspicious of Shade. While you may to try cloud others sights by suddenly retracting your vote for PokeChamp, the fact remains that you still did it without trying to investigate further. I am therefore going to vote Shade.
Vote: Shade

PokeChamp is did have to defendend himself, to keep himself in this game. I don't think he's Pink Geek, but I can see him as a Wolf which is an important kill right now.

Vote: PokeChamp

Ice Espeon isn't correct. I am not a llaw-yer.

I have also heard talk about looking into my role with a seer, or trying to protect me with the power of the priest. I must advise the priest not to target me; your powers are much better suited for the townies who have no protection. You guys need to think: why did I get in a fight with the Pink Geek? What role could I possibly have to survive such an incident? As for the seer, you may look into my role. When you do, you'll have to think about it a little bit, but I'm sure you can come to the proper conclusion.

I seem to be gathering a fair share of votes, despite the fact that I have done nothing wrong. My only defense to this is that, besides the night update, you have no evidence to prove that I am the Pink Geek. If you guys wait a single day to lynch me, and you follow the instructions given above (priest and seer, wink wink, nudge nudge), I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Mapleboy: I used the number of people in the game for "P". Looking back, "P" could be anything. 6 is the dice roll. My point was that there seemed to be a lot of multiples of 6 in this game, of course "P" could be anything. Mapleboy, what if I'm innocent? Do you honestly think that z-man would reveal the Alpha Werewolf's presence or that of the Pink Geek's? I doubt you really think so.

What you guys are doing is voting for me with absolutely no evidence. I will not advise this course of action for any person. The reasons to lynch me are utter poppycock, and while we have much more suspicious targets out there, such as Shade and Tristan, who seems to fight in eerily well with z-man's latest post, you guys are focusing your attention on me, when you could be focusing your target on much bigger fish in the water.

As for those who say I am heavily defending myself, why not defend myself? I would think it more suspicious to ignore any form of attack on myself than to address those points head-on. And please, don't be a hypocrite and try to say you wouldn't do the same.

I leave you with quite possibly my last post. I have no further defense other than to appeal that you try and follow something that, ironically, is the justice system of many courts: "Innocent until proven guilty". Guys, we shouldn't lynch anyone, not just myself, unless there is no shadow of a doubt that that person is the Pink Geek.

The wolves have manipulated you quite easily. Please, for the sake of not only myself but for more innocent townies to come, don't let the wolves manipulate you.

I have no current votes even at this time, but I am still suspicious of Shade Daroach and Tristan. For now, I am anxious to see what my fellow townies are going to take from my post; is this the Pink Geek's final appeal to injustice? Or is this the plea of an innocent townie who just wants his side to win?

As always, you good folks will be the judge of that. Good day.

Guys I don't get the whole thing about Pokechamp defending himself to hard. Honestly is he just suposed to stand there.

Z-man said that someone already posted the number of werewolves a while back. I have looked back at all the previous posts, and the number that keeps getting mentioned is the number 6, which was first mention by Tristan.

PokeKid Brandon said:

Guys I don't get the whole thing about Pokechamp defending himself to hard. Honestly is he just suposed to stand there.
I agree. He is defending himself with very intelligent posts, not just repeating over and over that he's innocent, like I did when I was a wolf last game.

5 is not correct (because I guessed it), so yeah, it might be 6, but you better hope it's right or you'll suffer like me. _-_

dmaster out.

You people voting for PokeChamp are stupid. Really stupid. You think z-man would reveal the pink geek or his possible accomplice...on day 2? No, he wouldn't. You guys are playing stupid and only looking at it from one side. I'm not sure who to vote, but from looking at PokeChamp's defense to all your votes, I don't think he is a wolf/pink geek/whatever.

PokeChamp just gave the seer a free look at who he is. To be honest, mapleboy86's reasons are so lolwtf stupid. You're playing stupid. You've been in games before and you know how to play. So you're either playing stupid, or manipulating people (like what a werewolf or pink geek would do) with stupid reasons that are going to get us townies killed. That is all. (Also, all of you who voted for PokeChamp are stupid).

True, yet Shade is very suspicious with my analysis. I'll stand by my vote, but it looks like either one or the other is a wolf. Flare's explanation makes perfect sense, and Shade is is doing the same thing as Pokechamp. That's all I can really see at this point right now. In all honesty, it appears that our clues aren't coming from z-man's stories in entirety, but the jumpy defenses from the accused.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to ly

joeypals!!, that's pretty much the reason we SHOULDN'T be voting for them. Defending yourself is NOT a reason to vote someone. If you were being voted for then trust me, you would NOT just stand there and take it. Unless you're a pretty stupid player, you're not going to go "No I'm not the werewolf really guys!!!!!!! somebody halp me." Sophisticated and NOT jumpy defenses is all I've seen and right now, the people who I think two of the wolves are TPO3 and Mapleboy86.

ALSO TO BASH MAPLEBOY86'S POST EVEN MORE, why is TRISTAN a good lead if he (according to you) embedded in his posts how many WOLVES there are in this game. If that is SUSPICIOUS because he is HELPING OUT THE TOWN, then you're really not playing smart.

What he (Shade) did was plain retreat to keep himself looking cool in the public eye. If you really think I'm the Pink Geek, then stand by it; honestly, if you were so sure I was the Pink Geek, unvoting made absolutely no sense. What I think is that you aren't so sure now if I'm the Pink Geek. You changed your vote because you realized that it made no sense. In order to try and avoid suspicion, you with no subtlety at all caved in and tried to save your own skin. And it might have worked, too. You attempted to pursue some corrupted idea that in the first place was utterly stupid so that you could have what you wanted; an innocent townie dead, at the hands of by far the most wolfish/geekish (no offense meant by the latter term) player in this entire game, at this very moment. You've gotten a bad role in every single game you've played in. The first game (I think) that you played in, the one ran by Vergere, you were a Werewolf along with myself. The next game you played in, Werewolf VI: Children's Card Game, you were an Independent. Now, in Werewolf VII, in what is literally the beginning of the end for you, I fear the very worst for you: clearly, you have received, for the third (unless you've played in more games than I initially realized) and final time, the role of the bad guy. Perhaps, even now, I am addressing the very presence of the Pink Geek; but even if you aren't, and you are a Werewolf grunt or some assassin working for the Pink Geek, the town will still benefit immensely from your lynch.

I cast my vote for the most suspicious character among us all:
VOTE: SHADE DAROACH

At least some people are trying to be organized. See, it is defenses like these that are acceptable. If Pokechamp was the Pink Geek or the Werewolf, that would not have been part of his speech. It is true that some of us voted Pokechamp (I know first-hand) and then took it back because we realized how idiotic the vote was. After taking it back, some of us (such as myself) voted for Shade because he is the most untrustworthy person around, not to mention his big language in his defenses. I was waiting for a defense like this from someone, because it completely represents organization of the game in order to find the Werewolves. Think about this for a moment: if you were a Werewolf, why would you get organized against your own group?

Sorry for not posting. I don't really know who is the most suspicious, but I do know that it's NOT POKECHAMP. He has been going WAY too detailed to just be a wolf/geek just trying to seem innocent. I'm gonna wait for some more posts (specifically Shade Daroach's) before I vote.

Ok, so Pokéchamp didn't say that he wasn't the mayor, which could mean that he is. And keeping the mayor alive will definatly be the best option for us townies. Lenny is acting as if he has some kind of role that involves calling people stupid.

No, I just think the people that voted for PokeChamp are plain stupid. My role has nothing to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back