Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to lynch

Vote Count:
3 Votes Shade Daroach
2 Votes Pokechamp
W Votes to kill :)

I WILL NOT COUNT UNBOLDED VOTES

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. W votes to lynch

Interesting; depending on the number of Werewolves, one of their options is to just plain gang up on me and lynch me. If the number is indeed six, as Tristan seemed to make clear, three more votes will be needed to lynch me. Therefore, I would keep a close eye on anyone who votes for me in the next few "real" days: it is highly likely a few of them may be Werewolves. If you think I am being arrogant, think about it from this perspective: the only evidence you can use against me is that there is pink blood on my shirt; blood that my not even be mine. I have also been spotted wearing Geekish clothes. Perhaps these clothes were put on me forcefully by the Pink Geek himself, or some other role designed for the sole purpose of making people look suspicious. Other than that, I am perfectly innocent. Anyone who votes for me, at this point, is somewhat suspect in my opinion.

As for my role, I am not going to give its contents to anyone easily. I have hidden it in one of my posts. The reason I tell you this is because I don't care if anyone sees what I can do; even if the Pink Geek finds it, he can't do anything about it (at least, I don't think he can). I actually suspect that it is he who launched an assault on me, not the other way around. In fact, if anyone spots it early enough, the Seer won't even have to go through the trouble of doing anything, unless, of course, he wishes to confirm my role. Look for the clue, find it, and you will see my true mask.

Lenny said:
joeypals!!, that's pretty much the reason we SHOULDN'T be voting for them. Defending yourself is NOT a reason to vote someone. If you were being voted for then trust me, you would NOT just stand there and take it. Unless you're a pretty stupid player, you're not going to go "No I'm not the werewolf really guys!!!!!!! somebody halp me." Sophisticated and NOT jumpy defenses is all I've seen and right now, the people who I think two of the wolves are TPO3 and Mapleboy86.

ALSO TO BASH MAPLEBOY86'S POST EVEN MORE, why is TRISTAN a good lead if he (according to you) embedded in his posts how many WOLVES there are in this game. If that is SUSPICIOUS because he is HELPING OUT THE TOWN, then you're really not playing smart.

Ok Lenny, I think you are very stupid for not paying any attention to what is going on right now. Zman clearly stated that someone has given away the number of wolves. The only 3 that I noticed saying anything about that are dmaster pc and Tristan. I don't think is was dmaster, because he just guessed. Pc was my next guess but everyone started fliping out about that. As for tristan, he has brought up the number 6 a few times so I believe it is him then.

unvote: pokechamp
vote: Tristan

I've already established going after Tristan is a waste of time. -0-

dmaster out.

Mapleboy86 said:
Ok Lenny, I think you are very stupid for not paying any attention to what is going on right now. Zman clearly stated that someone has given away the number of wolves. The only 3 that I noticed saying anything about that are dmaster pc and Tristan. I don't think is was dmaster, because he just guessed. Pc was my next guess but everyone started fliping out about that. As for tristan, he has brought up the number 6 a few times so I believe it is him then.

unvote: pokechamp
vote: Tristan

Mapleboy, I wish to address that point. I merely substituted 36 because "P" looked like it might have to do with "people" (it very well could, it very well couldn't). "R" looked like it might have to do with the Roll, as that was what we were talking about at the time. I simply plugged both numbers in, and solved for 6. How is this not guessing anymore than dmaster was?

Anyway, Tristan appears rather suspicious now. Clearly, he is the only individual who z-man was speaking of, so he has to be a Wolf. I'm not sure why z-man would reveal such crucial information in the game as early as this, so I am inclined to think that, perhaps, it is a trap. I think we should really think about what might happen if we lynch Tristan.

For now, my vote stays the same. I am going to have to spend a little time thinking about z-man's post.

Ok yeah. Now that you explain it, I get it. And as for Tristan, dmaster, I don't see how going after him is a waste of time because of what zman said.

PokeChamp said:
Interesting; depending on the number of Werewolves, one of their options is to just plain gang up on me and lynch me. If the number is indeed six, as Tristan seemed to make clear, three more votes will be needed to lynch me. Therefore, I would keep a close eye on anyone who votes for me in the next few "real" days: it is highly likely a few of them may be Werewolves. If you think I am being arrogant, think about it from this perspective: the only evidence you can use against me is that there is pink blood on my shirt; blood that my not even be mine. I have also been spotted wearing Geekish clothes. Perhaps these clothes were put on me forcefully by the Pink Geek himself, or some other role designed for the sole purpose of making people look suspicious. Other than that, I am perfectly innocent. Anyone who votes for me, at this point, is somewhat suspect in my opinion.

As for my role, I am not going to give its contents to anyone easily. I have hidden it in one of my posts. The reason I tell you this is because I don't care if anyone sees what I can do; even if the Pink Geek finds it, he can't do anything about it (at least, I don't think he can). I actually suspect that it is he who launched an assault on me, not the other way around. In fact, if anyone spots it early enough, the Seer won't even have to go through the trouble of doing anything, unless, of course, he wishes to confirm my role. Look for the clue, find it, and you will see my true mask.
From our current situation, it looks like sonicyellow was the one affected by the Pink Geek last night, not Champ, so that is probably the worst excuse I've heard all game so far.

But the fact that you did vote me changes half of my suspicion. The fact that you didn't vote me earlier made me suspicious of who you were and any underlying roles that we don't know about - but now that you have voted me it either shows that;

A) You don't care about the underlying role
B) There is no underlying role

And right now it is looking like the later. I am still very suspicious of you, simply because of the actions I was able to take at night but I will not reveal because I'll either be killed by the wolves tonight, or by lynched right now.

dmaster said:
I'm not agreeing with Shade, dragonexpert. If PokeChamp is a Townie, we can lynch Shade. Why would I lynch a Wolf if I am one? >__> (Which I'm not so yeah.)

dmaster out.

z-man said:
No one has answered my question correctly. The current number of votes has turned to ZERO. The current required vote count to lynch will be the number of wolves in this game ;) The wolves are very obvious. They gave you the number a while back. In fact, a wolf has basically told you guys who he/she/it is ;)

First of I would like someone to look at these posts

Second I would like to say if I could vote PKC would be it lol he always talks like that so he is deffending himself but eh

I for one swear to (insert whom u worship here) That I did not know that the number six is in those posts but

T

Shade Daroach said:
From our current situation, it looks like sonicyellow was the one affected by the Pink Geek last night, not Champ, so that is probably the worst excuse I've heard all game so far.

But the fact that you did vote me changes half of my suspicion. The fact that you didn't vote me earlier made me suspicious of who you were and any underlying roles that we don't know about - but now that you have voted me it either shows that;

A) You don't care about the underlying role
B) There is no underlying role

And right now it is looking like the later. I am still very suspicious of you, simply because of the actions I was able to take at night but I will not reveal because I'll either be killed by the wolves tonight, or by lynched right now.

Selectively quoting won't help you. If you read past the bolded part, I do say that, perhaps, it is part of a different role used against me. It makes your attempts look even more pathetic than ever before when you attempt to misuse what I said, especially after I have already included one further explanation.

I did not vote for you at the time because I felt there was a minor chance that you were still a townie, albeit a foolish townie. Later on, when you took back your vote, I came to the conclusion that you didn't have the spine to pursue me further. I have already given reasons as to why you didn't; what you provided was little more than nonsensical poppycock, and, strangely enough, it worked well enough to warrant a few votes for me. Townies don't just randomly focus their energy on a single entity and then run away; if we let you live, there is nothing to stop you from doing this a second time, and to put the town's stake into further jeopardy. Unlike you, I am sure that my actions were far from suspicious.

I am immensely interested in that last paragraph, and I think it may prove your downfall. Night roles, while they can be equipped to a townie, are almost always seen on the villain. The Werewolves undoubtedly have a night role, and the Pink Geek most likely has one, although we can't be too sure (there was only a single night kill, but perhaps his role revolves around the Fun House). However, there isn't any evidence to add to your already overflowing list of suspicious activity. What I wonder about is not the fact that you clearly have a night action, rather, what your action is. Why don't you explain what you were doing in the night? If you won't reveal what you were doing, how can we trust you? What I find so teasingly curious is the fact that you say it would get you killed by the Wolves... and surely lynched by the Townspeople. So, you aren't a wolf, it appears. But if you aren't a Wolf, you then either work for us, the town; or you work for the Pink Geek. I am more inclined to believe the latter (which is spelled with two Ts, for your information) is true, as whatever you were doing is going to get you killed. I don't think you stand even a ghost of a chance even without revealing your role, though: the damage has already been dealt. Just because you don't reveal what you do doesn't all of a sudden make it innocent. If it is going to get you lynched, then clearly, there is nothing more to be said.

As for why you are suspicious of me, I know exactly why. The answer is hidden in one of my posts, if you care to look for it. The only reason that I hide it is because the Wolves learning about it at this point of the game isn't exactly advantageous to the town; it is much better hidden. If you find the clue I left, though, I will most certainly tell you if it is correct. I don't really mind either way, as my death will certainly not follow its revelation.

The way I see it, you have two options:

A) You either reveal what you did in the night, or
B) You get lynched

If it turns out the option A) reveals the ugly truth, either way you will be lynched. Unless, of course, your role is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. They say the truth will set you free; right now, you are trapped. If you tell truth, you can escape this trap. What do you have to hide from the town? I think that if you can't tell us, you can't live.

Thank you Pokechamp! Someone who is actually playing with strategy. Pokechamp is completely right, no other way around it. You are trapped, no matter what. Just tell the truth, and the burden will be off of you.

Joeypals: SHUT UP! all your little side comments are getting annoying as heck. You obviously have no idea what you are doing and are just following what people are doing. So just shut up, sit tight and observe for a while. OK?

Shade is SUPER suspicious right now. I will give him a chance to explain his "night role" but he is still yet to explain his reasoning when I first thought that he should have.

Joeypals: you are doing exactly what I did last game XD I got killed night 1.
With no good leads IMO
Vote: Undecided

Shade is a little too suspicious, if he has a night role there is no reason to belive anything he says. I'll give him a little more time, to try to defend himself.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Joeypals: SHUT UP! all your little side comments are getting annoying as heck. You obviously have no idea what you are doing and are just following what people are doing. So just shut up, sit tight and observe for a while. OK?

Shade is SUPER suspicious right now. I will give him a chance to explain his "night role" but he is still yet to explain his reasoning when I first thought that he should have.

Let's tone the anger down a little bit.

dmaster out.

Really. I am just trying to support everyone as much as I can, so there is no reason to be mad at me. I am just emphasizing the good points in cases that I deem to be from both innocent people due to previous defenses and that help us find Werewolves. Unless if you are one cool kid...

Sure shade is suspicious, but what about the hint zman gave us? I still believe it was Tristan who revealed the number of wolves.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
^
LuxChomp-, -1 Vs. Seeker, -1 Luxray GL LV.X, +1-1 DGX tech, you need it for Mewtwo ;)

Mapleboy86 said:
Sure shade is suspicious, but what about the hint zman gave us? I still believe it was Tristan who revealed the number of wolves.

I actually would love to see what the actual amount of wolfs are before we jump onto tristian. What if it isn't six and someone else encripted a message in thier post. If we figure out what number we are looking for it would help to identify said post.

I really don't think that Shade has defended himself the right way, and that's usually pretty wolfy. I've seen that in other games, where the wolves just defended themselves saying "I'm not a wolf. Period." I did that in one game, but I was playing rashly, and I probably deserved to get lynched. I can imagine that Shade would jump on someone he didn't think was a wolf if he was a wolf, just so he could get an extra townie kill other than the kill at night or something. Even so, as I said before about Guy89 yesterday (in game days, not real life days), we don't want people who vote rashly in our town. I really think that we have a wolf this time, and I hope my hunch is right.

PokeChamp said:
In your blatant attack against me, you have underestimated how grandly deluded your motives seems at this point of the game.

Vote : Shade Daroach

Game frozen! Writing update.

Before I show you the night update, let me show you how NOT to play this game:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
Tristan said:
z-man said:
You are a mathematician. You are a complete genius. You have the power to decide the answer to any problem no matter how challenging.

Ability: Genius

When in the funhouse, you cannot die.

Ability: Message sent

Once per night, you may send the moderators the name of a player that is in the funhouse in a pm. They will respond with a riddle. If you answer that riddle correctly, the player in the funhouse will survive another day.

Win condition: Pink Geek Dies
I don't know if I can do this but I would like to put myself into the fun house

If I cannot then put snorychu or what ever his name is.

I have a Q if some one kills the pink geek do I win the game?

T
You can't put anyone in the funhouse.

You win if the geek dies, no matter who's hands he dies by.

Okay why can't I put anyone in the house?

T
Does your role say you can?
Yes it says I can put anyone in
Show me where it says that. If you are confused about "Once per night, you may send the moderators the name of a player that is in the funhouse in a pm." let me clear that up for you. You send the moderators the name of a player that is in the funhouse. "in the funhouse" describes the player who's name you will PM the mods.
So like the real mods or you and I already told you snorychu or how do you spell that
Dude, do you think real mods would care? Me and brawler. Is snorchu in the fun house atm? I THINK NOT
Tough luck

Okay I don't like this role
I told you to put one person in the funhouse not that other dude sonkyellow

And as it stands right now I have my arm hurt in the game and real life lol and I also cann't vote

I think that there are 6 werwolfs in this game

T
And I told you that you cannot put anyone in the fun house.

Tough luck ;P

Wrong. You will suffer a terrible punishment. You will die at the end of the day.
Your joking right and why could I not put anyone in the funhouse you still haven't told me?

T

:) As one might have guessed, Tristan was <blurred> in the note. The "alcohol" was actually a fast acting poison.

Next, I would highly recommend reading up on this game. Here are a few responses to my Wolf challenge:

Anonymous said:
Has to be 17, saying that there are 33 people left and you cannot have half to lynch someone, so it has to be 17.
Anonymous2 said:
11 (God, I hope I am right :p)

Again, I threw some of you off, despite your experience. This is the first game on the beach to have only FOUR wolves in a 36 person game. Even so, you all are losing already. Next, you all lost a very valuable character.

z-man said:
Shade Daroach:

You are the Pink Jock. You were once the Geek’s brother. You were the one who bullied him. You were a primary cause of why he became who he is today. You are now reformed and what to help fight your brother, for good this time.

Ability: Blood line
You may do a background check on one player once per night. To do this, pm the moderators the name of that player. You may see if that player is within your blood line. That player will be marked during the day.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

Having been put down by his own bloodline for trying to find his bloodline, Shade Daroach was killed. This was not at all as gruesome as the last killing. He was only stabbed... multiple times... in the lungs. Some people claimed it was to test the theory presented by the following newscast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7J7UjsRqg

The Pink Geek appeared after Shade's body was found. He snapped his fingers and chuckled. At the same time, the entire state of New York blew up. Many airplanes above the state fell from the sky. Also, at the time of the Geek's appearance, Sarah Palin signed a bill. She wanted to organize a multi-trillion dollar attack on the Geek.

Finally, people claim to have seen Former President Obama in the US NASA base. He, supposedly, had a green outline to him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
KK Guys, roles in ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back