BW/BW2 What do think the evos will be?

cyndalaphlosion

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder what the new starters will evolve into... Well, you people that have an eye for spriting, or just love to sprite. I would love to see your version of a sprite of the evos. Imo, sprites are a work of art, so plz, show me your sprite. No judging or insulting, like that old phrase, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all:D.

I do know how to sprite. But I hope the water type will evolve into something that looks a little better.

I don't know how to sprite. But, I think that the Grass Snake could end up being a Dragon-y type thing. The Fire Pig will probably become a boar or something, something that isn't the best fighter, believe it or not (yay no more Fire/Fighting starter). The Water Otter will probably be an..... I don't know.

Tsutaaja-Either a ground snake Grass/Ground or a wyrm of some sort Grass/Flying. I'd love its final evo to have more than one head. Hmm, maybe something weird like Grass/Ice and make it a colddrake. :D

Pokabu-I could see Fire/Dark in a giant, demonic pig. Then again, I'd love it if it turned out to be the flyer. When pigs fly! Haha. Other than that they could make it just into a giant boar and make it Fire/Ground, but I think that would come too close to Mamoswine.

Mijumaru-*sigh* I'm really hoping they surprise me and turn it cool. The thing is otters don't really have potential for a cool Stage 2 line, at least in my mind. Water/Ice would be the old standby, and would suck. Water/Psychic would be awesome.

I hope the water one elvolves into a polar bear or something like that .The type Water/Fightning
For the grass one something like Sceptile
For the Pig (i hate him) into a fat pig

I would be beyond thrilled to see Tsutaja evolve into a Grass/Dragon type as there aren't currently any Pokemon with that type combination. Grass/Flying would be pretty cool too.

I imagine Pokabu as a giant boar with a large volcano on it's back. I know Camerupt already has that going on but it would still be awesome.

Mijumaru in my opinion just seems like a lost cause. Who knows? They might show me a thing or too and have its evolution be amazing but in till I see it I'll stick to my opinion. Despite all that I'd like to see it be Water/Ice. It isn't an original type combination but I've wanted a STAB'd Ice Beam on a starter for a LONG time.

I agree with the Grass/Dragon typing of Tsutaja, seeing as how I think its final form will look like a reptilian assassin (i.e. Feraligatr, Sceptile).

If Mijumaru roughly tanslates as "immature ball", I'm expecting some sort of Yeti-Otter-thing *shivers*.

As for Pokabu, I think the last form will be some demented warthog similar to Ganondorf.

@Below: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Hellion said:
I agree with the Grass/Dragon typing of Tsutaja, seeing as how I think its final form will look like a reptilian assassin (i.e. Feraligatr, Sceptile).

If Mijumaru roughly tanslates as "immature ball", I'm expecting some sort of Yeti-Otter-thing *shivers*.

As for Pokabu, I think the last form will be some demented warthog similar to Ganondorf.

What style ganon do you want? I would like it to imitate ganondorf turning into dark beast ganon upon evolution.

I can imagine a grass boa and big fire breathing boar, the otter, IDK.

I see a Grass cobra, a Fire rabbit/boar demon thingy and a Water/Dark giant clawed vampire otter. I have a vivid imagination.

i want to see a fire boar that snorts fire out it's nose. Instead of steam, flames. I want to see a flying cobra that has claws. I want a big jolly clown that can swim, and is otter shaped. Take that.

I like the i dea of a grass/dragon type but i feel like it would be a grass/poison type instead because its a snake.
I think that pokabu will become a flying/fire type....flying pig.... thats funny...anyways
than the otter i think will become a long otter on steroids so to speak with a possible fighting or ice type

I love every fire starter...this one is a slight disappointment as a fire starter. However, if, like one of you mentioned, the fire pig's evolution looks like Ganon....IT. WOULD. BE. AWESOME! I hope it will look something like this (below) and be Fire/Dark, or even Fire/Flying with wings of flames. :D

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/de/images/5/53/Ganon_tp.jpg

I truly see Pokabu's final evo as an awesome Boar with lava-saliva (sa-lava? ;P) sizzling in a puddle on the ground, ashy smoke from its flaring nostrils and a series of flaming spikes along the ridge of it's back as it glares malevolently at the pitiful opponent that is about to become barbecued Pokémon. So I'm thinking Fire/Dark - though possibly Fire/Steel and replace the flaming spikes with super-heated metal spikes. I think the latter is less likely, but still a possibility, because I think Tsutaaja might end up as a Grass/Dark, given the sly look to its eyes, and be all snakey.
Most likely, the Otter ends up as Water/Ice. Bleh. Unless it ends up as a Polar Bear with spiky-ice armor. Then I'd consider it worthwhile.

For some reason, I think that Tsutaja will be Grass/Flying. Pokabu will obiously be fire/fighting and mirumaju will be watery the same way through. Mirumajus evolution will look just like it, but bigger.

WHO WOULDVE GUESSED...

I disagree. There's no way Pokabu ends up with Fighting. You may be right on the Grass/Flying, as Tsutaaja may end up something along the lines of Quetzalcoatl - which would be AWESOME!

i hope the water one wont look lik a mix of lopunny and prinplup, since the devolution is a mix of buneary and piplup.{W}

Back