XY What do you think the Region's name may be?

RE: Region Name?

The Paris region is called "Ile de France". The initials for France is 'FR'.

So I'm gonna say the new Region will be called Frile. Or, to make it sound better - Frille.

RE: Region Name?

Fraris (from French and Paris). Maybe Parese. (from Paris; you would say it like "Pair-rese" with -rese having somesort of French accent

Always remember that there are "o"s in the names of all regions.

KantO
JhOtO
HOenn
SinnOh
UnOva.

So it will have an o in it.

The Ayona reigon (Ay-o-nah)
has a nice ring to it, I'll go with that as my little name for it.

I am thinking of a play on the European Union since it will be based on European countries.

Eurvun, Eurun, Eeuron, something like that.

Do the pervious region's names come from any words describing the area they are based off of?

Wasn't Kanto the only region that its name was similar to the actual region? So it might be different to something like Paris.

If it had an O and it would be similar to Paris I would name it Pronce (Paris/France combination with an O).

Graphland.
Best-gen land.
Kantotwo.
3DPokemon here.
Gotham.
Fennekin is best starter.

Honestly I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if it started with an X or Y.

safariblade said:
Do the pervious region's names come from any words describing the area they are based off of?

Unova: United States "OV" America.

Kanto: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kant%C5%8D_region

Candy Land. The new region will be named Candy Land.

Joking aside, it will be Candy Land.

Bo$$_89 said:
Candy Land. The new region will be named Candy Land.

Joking aside, it will be Candy Land.

Found a map of the new region:

Candy-Land-Board-Game-candy-land-2005973-436-432.jpg

and gameplay:

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bWJGrG_i8Y[/video]

For the last time Dora I don't want to help with your cookie issues!

Maybe it'll be an entire world this time around. Like, you travel a 360 degree globe 'cause it's all 3D now.
I don't know anything about the name, but maybe the main "island" is called Z, or Z-something.

I'd like a new 3D map.

How 'bout the new region's name would be Effore ?

I don't know why, but to me it fits with what we've already seen in the trailer.
And, since it's pretty clear the region's based on France, it does have a French twist to it :p

I came up with Uffore as well, mostly since there's also speculation about the new region being based on Europe. But this one looked to much as a rip-off from Unova, so I ended up with Effore.

My fanmade europe based region is called Urora, partially to go nice with Unova.

Back