what the heck

Yeah, that site was definetly weird. lol.

I got a kick out of the article, though. If someone actually did those things...then they are pretty messed up.

I doubt behavior like that would be allowed in church, anyways. Especially from an adult.

Shining Raikou said:
I doubt behavior like that would be allowed in church, anyways. Especially from an adult.
Are you sure? Not all churches of course, but if the pastor is a fanatic...

That's completely insane. It sounds like those "Christians," are a satanic cult! O_O
Let me point this out for you. How Christian are they? THIS CHRISTIAN! HAH XD!

5ldylg.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/5ldylg.jpg

That's what I found on their site. Epic? Y/N

Footnote: Sorry it's so big, I can't resize it right now :(
PS. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm not Christian..soo...

THAT WAS SO GREAT

I WANT TO STUFF ALL MY POKEMONS DOWN ADULTS' TRACHEAS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT KIDS DO. ;D

People really took a kid's anime/game too far. Pokemon is awesome, so what if it stands for Pocket Monsters? They said Pocket DEMONS. A lie. Like that means anything to them. "Thou shall not lie."

Dezuray said:
That's completely insane. It sounds like those "Christians," are a satanic cult! O_O
Let me point this out for you. How Christian are they? THIS CHRISTIAN! HAH XD!

5ldylg.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/5ldylg.jpg

That's what I found on their site. Epic? Y/N

Footnote: Sorry it's so big, I can't resize it right now :(
PS. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm not Christian..soo...

Arguably, they can't exactly control ad content. Ad content (especially google ads) is delivered based on your search history, or ads relevant to what you are viewing, or a combination of both...

And by the way. I lol'd. Mad raving baptists. Never ending source of amusement. :>

However, it can be influenced by meta tags, so, they should also have some kind discretion when it comes to the ads on their site.

Also, note the: "Is not intended to be viewed by anyone UNDER 18."

This is not a church site I go to a babtist/Christan Church, nothing like that web site thats not a church website thats just wrong LOL They are croupptint kids minds and they like to make litteler ones cry... lol.... IM GUNNA STUFF MY CHIMCHAR DUN UR TRACHIA BWHAHA!1!!!one!!1

Nuff said

-CC

Back