• Well some areas could be improved

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FireMeowth said:
Oh. There's another thing I'd do as well.

CHANGE SATURN'S DUB VOICE!
He sounds like crud. ;_;
The original voice was (at least) 12804029 times better.

I have yet to hear his english voice, does he sound like a woman in the english version too, or is his voice more masculine?

I always got a kick out of his Japanese voice with Akemi Okamura voicing him. All I can hear is Nami. ^ ^;

You can probably find a clip with him talking on YouTube. And... well, he sounds more masculine. And that's failureish. I'm quite sure the makers of the show knew what they were doing when they gave him his original voice, so I don't see why they couldn't make the dub voice more like the original one. v_v

Well, the earlier seasons had dozens of fillers, of course. But since Sinnoh started, there's been about 100 non-filler episodes.

- Tears for Fears!
- Once there were Greenfields!
- Throwing a Track Switch
- Journey to the Unown!
- Team Shocker!
- Riding the Winds of Change!
- Lost Leader Strategy!
- Crossing the Battle Line!
- A Triple Fighting Chance!
- Enter Galactic
- Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu (1)
- Pokémon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu (2)
- Crossing Paths
- Our Cup Runneth Over!
- A Full Course Tag Battle!
- Staging a Hero's Welcome
- Pruning a Passel of Pals!
- Strategy With a Smile!
- Thief that Keeps on Thieving
- Chim-Charred

That's 20 right there. Right?
And there are many more as well.

Meowth is right. The producers been very good about the number of fillers in Diamond and Pearl.

That's the honest reality based on numbers. It still feels like there are a lot to me though, because whenever I think we are about to see a progressive episode for the 'next time'... filler.

I'd change the names and the cornyness of the anime. I mean, Pokemon Battle dimension? Thats just wrong, and why does the world turn to Ash every episode? no way can he be THAT important.

The Japanese episodes doesn't have stupid names for their episodes, at least. And they don't have seasons, so there's no stupid season names either. And the cornyness is non-existant in the original. It's the dubbing that destroys everything.

If only they could air the episodes in Japanese with English subs...
Nah, they'll never do that. v_v

And Ash is the main character. Of course most episodes focuses on his adventure.

Get rid of ash and everyone else, team rocket, brock all of them. Make a brand new cast, add some more intense battles, add some romance, overall make it a little more "older"

Well, "older" and "not age-appropriate" are two different things. You can make it older without making it not suitable for all ages. For example, if they made the plot a bit more complicated, it wouldn't be inappropriate, but it might help it appeal to older audiences. In the same way, they can make the battles more intense without blood and gore everywhere, and they can add romance without inappropriate content.

I dont mean like 18 years old. I mean like for 10 year olds or higher. To me half of the diolauge was written for and by 4 or 5 year olds.

cool said:
Get rid of ash and everyone else, team rocket, brock all of them. Make a brand new cast, add some more intense battles, add some romance, overall make it a little more "older"

If they did that, they would lose alot of fans, and alot of money. They aren't going to make for kids who are 10 or older. Too many younger kids like the show. Let's face it though, Ash and Team Rocket will never leave. I could see Brock leave like Misty did, but Ash is the main character, and Pikachu is the face of pokemon. So they will never be leaving. Right now the only thing I would change is the people who dub these episodes, they need to quit making it so corny, or they are going to lose the older fans.

I think there should be LOTS OF ACTION! BLOOD DRIVING ACTION! with cool sound affects!!!!!!! and i want misty to come back and fricken confess her love to ash!!!! O< and i want charizard to get a cool black flameing tatto all over his body! AND CONTROL THE WORLD!!!! o-o that is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back