BW/BW2 What you want in generation 5

All regions (IT CAN FIT ON THE DS CARD)
light type
long story
lots of new pokemon and lots of new pre and new evos.
All frontiers for all regions
if they make all regions let every city have a gym leader so that you will get to level 100 slower
let the player choose which gym he goes to. (the level of the gym leader's pokemon depend on what the trainers is.)

- A light type. (a counter part to dark types.)
- More eeveelutions
- Absol evolution
- Rapidash evolution
- A split branch evo for Porygon 2
- Coin flip based dodge command.
- The voices should sound like they do on the show.
- Mini story events for each legendary.
- Water/Fire type
- Pal Park
- All regions
- Pokemon walks behind you feature.
- a non legendary dragon/steel type
- baby forms of legendaries

A really cool idea that came to mind is somthing from Fable.
You can choose to join the "villan" side. (team rocket, team galactic ect)
Then the story line would just ajust acordingly.

rockinpikachu said:
All regions (IT CAN FIT ON THE DS CARD)

You think so? Maybe one, heck maybe even two, but 5 regions seems to be pushing the limits. I would like the ability to fight all the main trainers from past games, IE Red, Gold, Brendon, Lucas, etc.

shadoworganoid said:
- A light type. (a counter part to dark types.)
- More eeveelutions
- Absol evolution
- Rapidash evolution
- A split branch evo for Porygon 2
- Coin flip based dodge command.
- The voices should sound like they do on the show.
- Mini story events for each legendary.
- Water/Fire type
- Pal Park
- All regions
- Pokemon walks behind you feature.
- a non legendary dragon/steel type
- baby forms of legendaries

A really cool idea that came to mind is somthing from Fable.
You can choose to join the "villan" side. (team rocket, team galactic ect)
Then the story line would just ajust acordingly.

I like this list, minus the entire regions thing. I deserve more ghost and dark types. Hopefully they will reveal what the "???" type is.

The number one this I want is a change to the HM system. They are so restrictive; moves like cut, whirlpool and cut are not useful in battle. With only 4 slots for moves you usually can't afford to have one filled up with something unnecessary. By giving one or two HM move slots to each Pokemon you create a way to maintain control of the games pacing (as HM's naturally do) but at the same time remove the restrictiveness of them. Along with this though, still offer the option to take up a battle move slot as HM's like surf and waterfall can actually be useful in battle. In my opinion it is not a very difficult change to implement but it would make a world of difference.

To everyone wishing for a light type, isn't that was psychic type made for? Anyway, I would like a game card with one region and the storyline, and another game card with all the regions, but no storyline and less trainers! Also, a transfer cable for the old GBA and DS games. And a new version of the Pokewalker (*cough* No level restraints *cough*). The two game cards could come in different packages, and there could be on game package with everything, including added starters (such as event legends), the upgraded pokewalker and some extra perks such as added areas. I can see it now, the Isshu Package, the Pokeworld package, and THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!!!!

I think they make it basic then when they make like an update like Emerald was for R/S and Platinum was for P/D they give us 2 or 3 regions and a bunch of awsome features to keep us playing the game for awhile.

Well i want all the forget pokemon to be in the game (pokemon that you forget sometimes)

-Auto freeze move. Seriously.
-VS. SEEKER.
-Join the bad guys

I want to keep:
-No light type.
-Pixely-cries (Does a dog say "dog"? Didn't think so.)
-Pokémon walking with you (optional feature?)

And some stuff I can't think of because I'm tired.

Has this been mentioned? I don't think so.

A stage-2 Fire type that is not a starter. Excluding any babies, has anyone noticed how there is no existing stage-2 fire type?

Better plot.
Breaks from the formula.
The return of Dive as an HM.
A dolphin Pokemon.
Return of Pokemon following you and PokeWalker.

Gliscor said:
Has this been mentioned? I don't think so.

A stage-2 Fire type that is not a starter. Excluding any babies, has anyone noticed how there is no existing stage-2 fire type?

OMG that's SO weird I never noticed. I also want Pokabu evolution to have tusks.

I'm only looking forward to a lot of new Pokemon. I hope they don't include past Pokemon for this region's regional-dex, just because I like having a lot of suprises.

The only other thing I would really love seeing is 2v2 Wi-Fi battles with four-players! To grab a partner and play two other people would be really fun, I don't see why this hasn't been implemented yet since we can already pair up for the Battle Frontier...

I would like to see the "evil guys" kidnap a legendary BUT not like dppt where it was the lake guards but something big like they capture something like arceus!

DaPokeMaster said:
I would like to see the "evil guys" kidnap a legendary BUT not like dppt where it was the lake guards but something big like they capture something like arceus!
That would be pretty cool. I'm hoping in the game they're hard to fight, so there is some challenge in the game.

1. Dark Type Gym: We've been waiting for this since Gen 2...
2. A Grass-Type Starter in the OU Tier: Just to be fair.
3. Alignment Choices/Forks in the Story: I'm not talking about things that will change the whole entire outline or anything, but chronological freedom would be nice.
4. Three different childhood Friends/Rivals to interact with, similar to the 4th Gen.
5. More An/Protagonist NPCs (i.e. Looker, Giovanni): I felt the 4th Gen did a really good job with this (Platinum did, anyway).
6. Free starter from a past Generation: It certainly doesn't hurt; but, if it occurs too late game, it's not as beneficial.
7. Interaction/Storyline for Legendaries: For the version-mascots, this is usually a given, but Legends like Heatran shouldn't be left out and improved upon in the third game (e.g. Platinum).
8. Dragon Dual-Type Starter Pokemon
9. Purchaseable Evo-Items: ...

Ice Arceus said:
That would be pretty cool. I'm hoping in the game they're hard to fight, so there is some challenge in the game.
yes and like the boss (leader of the evil dudes) should have lv 50s to 60s(one lv 60) and one legendary

Hellion said:
3. Alignment Choices/Forks in the Story: I'm not talking about things that will change the whole entire outline or anything, but chronological freedom would be nice.
I got my red Gyrados on Heart Gold after the fourth gym. There's plenty of chronological freedom in the games.

I really like the idea of more NPCs. Looker was a great character, and more background characters would help round out the story and idea.

Back