Where to buy in USA?

RE: How to use Pokemon Shopping sites, and where to go.

The only site I have ever purchased cards from is Troll and Toad. I purchased a Gengar Prime for a present and it arrived in a hard sleeve and in excellent condition!

Anime Forever is a great one man operation I've talked and bought from this guy before very helpful and friendly. Definitely, check out what he has to offer at his website.

Cheapest boxes I have found so far for Next Destinies too, 87.50 for a full box with $6 two day shipping. Can anyone else compare or offer better?

There are three or four sellers on eBay who are selling Next Destinies boxes for $92-$93 with free shipping. So it's a pretty good price and comparable to the others.

Akamu54 said:
How good is Troll and Toad for Sealed Booster Boxes? I pre-preserved my Next Destinies box from there

If you're going to order booster boxes or any sort of bulk like that. I'd order from Potomac I've always used them and they have free shipping for orders 150$+ and their normal shipping otherwise is $8.95 which I believe is cheaper than TnT's shipping price

Yeah TnT's shipping is about $11-12 for the cheapest option they have.

trondog said:
If you're going to order booster boxes or any sort of bulk like that. I'd order from Potomac I've always used them and they have free shipping for orders 150$+ and their normal shipping otherwise is $8.95 which I believe is cheaper than TnT's shipping price

Rejected the site, sorry.

Brendan said:
Yeah TnT's shipping is about $11-12 for the cheapest option they have.

It's $0.99 for up to 100 singles.

I think he meant to ship booster boxes.

Rikko145 said:
Rejected the site, sorry.

Why? They're cheaper than any of the sites listed in terms of ordering in bulk.

trondog said:
Why? They're cheaper than any of the sites listed in terms of ordering in bulk.

The average Joe doesn't buy in bulk, and they lack in the fact that they don't deal in singels at all. Sorry.

Troll and Toad, Trusted Site?

I am thinking of buying some singles from TrollandToad.com.
Are they trusted?
Please give me your honest opinion because I am planing on spending quite a lot of money there.

Thanks in advance.

Is Troll and Toad trusted?
I am planing on spending at least 25 dollars there.
It seems like they have the best prices.

Thanks in advance.

I've bought a great many things from Troll and Toad and have always been pleased, both sealed product and singles. The only bad things I have heard about them is some people being unhappy with card conditions based on what T&T considers "near-mint" but I personally have never had an issue and neither have any people I personally know.

Artemis said:
I've bought a great many things from Troll and Toad and have always been pleased, both sealed product and singles. The only bad things I have heard about them is some people being unhappy with card conditions based on what T&T considers "near-mint" but I personally have never had an issue and neither have any people I personally know.

Thanks!
I was just planning on buying minor commons uncommons and non-holo rares. Nothing too expensive. I'm not too picky on the condition of those, just picky on EXs, Primes, Legends etc.

I'm glad people are getting some use out of this thread. :)

It's a good resource, both as a list, and as a cumulative place for people to get the feedback of other Pokémon players.

When I first was getting back into the Pokémon TCG, I had to muddle my way around various shopping sites before I found the ones I liked the best. If I had to go through it again, I definitely would like to have had something like this; could have saved me some frustration.

Artemis said:

I have gotten about 10 cards from them. All 10 were scratched, including the P-TCGO card.

omahanime said:
I have gotten about 10 cards from them. All 10 were scratched, including the P-TCGO card.

I got a bent Virizion shipped in no sleeves or toploader.

Glaceon said:
omahanime said:
I got a bent Virizion shipped in no sleeves or toploader.

At least on the P-TCGO the scratch was on the code side and not art side.

Back