Pokemon who would win  battles against 20 Lucarios?

m0nster1nc said:
Of course it's an ub3r.  Large TM list, huge Special stats, it's in the VIP (Legendaries) group...
What isn't ub3r about it? I'm not sure about the TM list though...

No its not, and the reason why its not is because many people (including me) like Mewtwo.

Dude, it is a friggin uber. Many people like Mew, yet he is an Uber too. Mewtwo is too strong for ANY pokemon NOT in the Uber group.

how about we make a new thread for this disscution (mewtwo is an uber!) so we dont go off topic and we can prove it to him.

Johnonb said:
how about we make a new thread for this disscution (mewtwo is an uber!) so we dont go off topic and we can prove it to him.

Yeah, go make a thread, put a poll in it too, one saying (Mewtwo is not an Uber) and the other saying (Mewtwo is uber)

I think alakazam would go nicely against 20 Lucarios. Since he could teleport around the field, and use ice punch, fire punch, and thunderpunch. He could also use metronoem, and may create a huge surf! or he could just use explosion...

Lapras would work well too. Surf and ice beam to KO some pokemon at a distance, and then use bodyslam on lucarios that got too close. Lapras would also use thunder. KOing those guys at a distance would help.

Back