Wi-Fi Trades Wi-Fi Wednesday III - War Vessel

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
mzSRdiO.png

<Porygon2> Welcome to Wi-Fi Wednesday! This is a weekly topic where Porygon and I issue challenges for everyone to complete over Wi-Fi or Showdown battles, and for us to discuss the hilarious (or not) battles afterwards.
<Porygon2> If you accept the challenge, you may post Battle Video codes (or Replay links) of you completing it. If you successfully complete it, you will receive points.
<Porygon2> I believe we have something to finish.
<Porygon> Do you mean-
<Porygon2> No.
<Porygon> But-
<Porygon2> No.
<Porygon> But you don't even-
<Porygon2> No.
<PorygonZ> I believez you meant talking 'bout meh.
<Porygon2> Right. Why do you talk like that? o_O
<PorygonZ> 'Tis how folks talk nowadayz brudda. I has moar important businezz to attend to atm, but from time2time I'll sends some peep from meh dimension to help ya out.
<Porygon2> But I don't-
<PorygonZ> *warps out of room*
<Porygon> See this is how-
<Porygon2> No. Enough confusion for today. This week's challenge is.... *suspense*

To have one of your Pokémon land the finishing blow on all 6 of your opponent's Pokémon!

<Porygon> --ERROR 404-- CHALLENGE MECHANICS NOT FOUND.
<Porygon2> *sighs* You pick one member of your team. That member must take the Knock Out on every single one of your opponent's Pokémon. How hard is that to understand!? >:L
<Porygon> I meant the points, sir.
<Porygon2> N- Oh, that. This challenge will award points according to what Pokémon you pick. A Magikarp gives more points than a Mega Charizard, a Garchomp gives less points than a Caterpie, you get where I'm going.
<Porygon2> However, if we find out you're cheating in some way, or that you've got an arrangement...Porygon will punish you.
<Porygon> But, we've been over this. We-
<Porygon2> No.

Hmm. The only Pokémon I think that can realistically do that is Clefable, but that probably doesn't give me many points...

I'll be back in a little while, hopefully with a replay.

Trobuleshooting...

Can anyone of you guess what Pokémon I'm trying to sweep with?

EDIT 1: This is somewhat infuriating.

And while I'm here, @Vom, how many points does a Pichu get?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back