Your Automobile and Automotive Experiences

MamsPokemon

Proud PokeTuber.!
So I bought an 06 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V :D
It is a beast! Thanks to my savings, job, and good ole Youtube money. I was able to get this sexy thang! So it gets me wondering. What do the other fellow Beachers drive? (Those old enough at least) Share information about your automobile, and any memories/experiences that you are find of. Do not simply make one line posts about the model you happen to drive.

P.S. If people want I can post pictures on it. Or maybe I'll throw a vid on Youtube?

RE: New Whip!

White 2007 Toyota Camry XLE
Black 2009 Toyota Camry XLE
1966 Chevy C10 350 that is being restored.

In thr next year ill prob be purchasing a Honda Shadow 750 to start riding again. Theyre pretty cheap at around $3k.

I used to drive a reeeally old Jeep Cherokee but I hydroplaned and crashed on the freeway and totaled it. Nothing has made me a more careful driver than that experience.

Here's my baby, though. 2012 Hyundai Veloster that someone gave me for my birthday/graduation a year and a half ago. Her name is Mandy. She's a semi-coupe hatchback; whenever people try to get in my car they're always so confused about how to get in because there's 3 doors and the one door for the back seat is hard to notice. :p
This pic is kind of old...the windows are tinted now.

@MamsPokemon
Share with us!

Re: New Whip!

Maybe out of the norm, but a 94 Honda Civic. Spend way too much money on this car.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376034610000.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376034610000.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 9

Seen too many while I was in high school. Its too played out. Like the 240sx,300, s2k and others. For a teens first car its not a bad choice, good gas mileage.

I don't have my own car, I just drive a bunch of cars my family business uses. It's a wide range from old Civics, new Civics, to an Innova a CR-V and even a Previa.

r3skyline said:
Seen too many while I was in high school. Its too played out. Like the 240sx,300, s2k and others. For a teens first car its not a bad choice, good gas mileage.

If you're an automotive enthusiast like myself, you attend shows where you'll see everything. Its easy to see it as played out, but attending these shows, you'll see hundreds of the same car done differently. Where I'm from, I own one of the more modded civics compared to others. So, I see your opinion on it, but its not "played" out in my town.

sloR3X said:
r3skyline said:

If you're an automotive enthusiast like myself, you attend shows where you'll see everything. Its easy to see it as played out, but attending these shows, you'll see hundreds of the same car done differently. Where I'm from, I own one of the more modded civics compared to others. So, I see your opinion on it, but its not "played" out in my town.

Meh, just kind of lift my leg and fart in the general direction of any honda i see at a show. Been into the scene too long to really care for any honda/acura. Even NSX isnt all that admirable in my eyes anymore.

RE: Your Automobile and Automobile experiences

There was a really bad storm earlier today. We picked up my moms car, and since I have my permit, I drove her back home. So it starts to rain, I think, No big deal. Maybe half a minute later (because Texas weather really sucks), I can barely see through the windsheild with the wipers on high. While driving home, we see about 5 fences blown down, numerous tree branches flying at us (not coming towards us on the road, actually flying in the air), wind pushing a couple of cars off the road, and a transformer blow up. And of course, maybe a mile further, near home, NOTHING happened.

Re: Your Automobile and Automobile experiences

Well, if you happen to see my car at a show, you're more than welcome to keep your methane to yourself. Judging from your response, you're not an enthusiast like myself, or you'd appreciate any car regardless of make or model. But, to each there own.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
There was a really bad storm earlier today. We picked up my moms car, and since I have my permit, I drove her back home. So it starts to rain, I think, No big deal. Maybe half a minute later (because Texas weather really sucks), I can barely see through the windsheild with the wipers on high. While driving home, we see about 5 fences blown down, numerous tree branches flying at us (not coming towards us on the road, actually flying in the air), wind pushing a couple of cars off the road, and a transformer blow up. And of course, maybe a mile further, near home, NOTHING happened.

Looks like you did a good job driving and made sure you got home safe. I HATE driving through anything other than clear skies.

Looking back on it, it was actually quite funny.... Once I remembered how to turn on the wipers.

Re: RE: Your Automobile and Automobile experiences

Looking back on it, it was actually quite funny.... Once I remembered how to turn on the wipers.

Luckily, I don't do much driving, because I don't have wipers! Haha

sloR3X said:
Well, if you happen to see my car at a show, you're more than welcome to keep your methane to yourself. Judging from your response, you're not an enthusiast like myself, or you'd appreciate any car regardless of make or model. But, to each there own.

Looks like you did a good job driving and made sure you got home safe. I HATE driving through anything other than clear skies.

Haha, im someone who builds these things. Have been doing so since i was very very young. Shoot, now i work on and build turbo aircraft engines. (hence my signature down below) There is no linear to being an enthusiast, lol. You either love/like some cars or you dont. Simple as that.

Re: Your Automobile and Automobile experiences

Believe me, there's plenty of cars I don't like. But I can also appreciate the work someone has done to their car. I build them for myself and people. It's ok though, one persons opinion doesn't change my passion for what I do. At the end of the day, I build my car to my liking, not yours. Once again, to each their own.

Elite Stride said:
I used to drive a reeeally old Jeep Cherokee but I hydroplaned and crashed on the freeway and totaled it. Nothing has made me a more careful driver than that experience.

Here's my baby, though. 2012 Hyundai Veloster that someone gave me for my birthday/graduation a year and a half ago. Her name is Mandy. She's a semi-coupe hatchback; whenever people try to get in my car they're always so confused about how to get in because there's 3 doors and the one door for the back seat is hard to notice. :p
This pic is kind of old...the windows are tinted now.

@MamsPokemon
Share with us!

Fresh Ride Man!

sloR3X said:
Maybe out of the norm, but a 94 Honda Civic. Spend way too much money on this car.

Ah the good ole Civic. My first car was 2000 Civic
very reliable and fun

Back