Your Most Valuable Card In Your Collection?

Do You Have a Valuable Card In Your Collection?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
What is your most valuable card out of your collection? Whether it has a special meaning, or its rare, and worth a lot of money. Make sure you post WHY its your most valuable card. It can also be a bunch of cards not just one. Discuss. :)

Most valuable: No clue
Personal: My Salamence ex.

Very first ex. Or good card. It has a hole in it though :p

Well my most valuable card, it would probobly be a really rare Japanese card, (though the funny thing is I don't know many card values) though I don't know which one. :p Now that I think about it, it could be one of my tournament cards signed by Stephen Silvestro or Jason Klaczynski. (Next time I meet Jason Klaczynski, I'm hoping I have my Gallade SW and Garevoir Lv.X with me so I can ask him to sign those! :D)

Most valuable: Charizard EX mint
Personal: Base set shadowless Charizard! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Got that in my first year of Pokemon card collecting. I almost fainted when I got. right now it sits in my room in a toploader and a sleeve. :D:D:D:D:D

Leafeon Lv.X Had that card for 3 years and made an awesome deck out of it.

Market value: no idea. If I had to take a wild guess, maybe Rocket's Tyrantar from the Japanese VS set. I have a few various ex/LV. X/Prime cards, and a handful of Japanese promos/Vending series cards/VS cards, but I think Tyranitar is probably my most valuable.

Personal value: a few different cards. My Vending Series Dewgong (which is also my avatar) because it was my holy grail as a kid, back before I knew I could find Japanese cards on eBay, before I had my own eBay account, or even before I had the guts to ask my dad to buy something for me on eBay. Base Set Chansey because I never had one as a kid, and one of my best online friends bought me one for my 21st birthday. Base Set Charmeleon because it was my first exposure to the Pokemon series back in late 1998, when I got a copy of the card in my then-newest issue of Nintendo Power.

Personal: probably Feralagtr prime. First prime I ever pulled, then got first place with that same card in the prerelease.
Valuable: I dunno, maybe Charizard *

Most Valuable: Probably my 1st Ed. Japanese Crystal Kabutops. I love it to death, it looks amazing, and it's worth a lot.
Personal Favorite: Shining Steelix. Favorite card, favorite Pokemon. Both unlimited and 1st edition, and both are worth something. Kyogre ex FA is a close second tho...

A full glass holo misprint. It's probably worth like $60 if I got lucky.
It looks pretty sweet, and there is not a scratch on it. I'm the second person to own it.

There is a video of it on my YouTube.

Charizard Star delta species not sure its worth but it's my personal favorite and I believe it is my single most expensive card.

Personal: Dusknoir Lv.X The first card I ever pulled! My first pack I opened it up and I shuffled the cards around and I flipped one over and it was A Dusknoir Lv.X. I had no idea that is was more or less rare but...

Most valuable. I have a JPN Charizard ex. Well, I have 4 Yanmega Prime but I don't really know.

The most valuable is probably my Reshiram full art!

Personal: Feraligatr Prime(My bestie got the tin for my birthday, pulled a palkia lv.x out of the tin but i don't have it anymore)

The highest value card I have is probably yanmega, but the most valuable card to me is my 1st edition shining Raichu. It took me almost a year to find one.

Most valuable: Charizard ex definitely (near-almost-perfect mint). That fact that I only had to bought it for 25€, makes it even more special. The 2nd one is probably Mew delta (shining star), cuz it was the only shining star poke I ever pulled from a booster pack...
Personal: any rare Charizard card (favorite poke). Currently I have Base Set Portuguese Charizard, Shining Charizard (NeoDestiny), Charizard ex mentioned above, and a japanese Blaine's Charizard (one of my few japanese cards). Also, Lugia ex. Lugia is also one of my favorite and it was the only UF ex I pulled from a random booster and was exactly the one I wanted...

Yanmega prime proabably. I also have Uxie LV. X that I like a lot, but I don't know if it's rarer :p

Reality: Shiny Chandelure from HB and Alakazam Gold Star.

Personally: Rayquaza ex and Salamence ex from EX deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back